Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 07-30-2007, 11:43 AM   #76
GaryG
Unreconstructed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie simons
Damn dude. Do you really have so much free time on your hands that you could even look all that worthless crap up? And post it?
Do you mean Red's definitions or those picks?
Old 07-30-2007, 01:43 PM   #77
orrug2k
Veteran

MON PICKS

DEL 3-2
5-8
9-7
DMR
2-6
FE
1-6
2-3
5-3
8-8
10-12

FL 3-1
PHA 3-6
5-8
9-11

PRM 2-6
4-7
6-7
SUF 1-8
2-3
5-1
6-7
7-3
TDN 3-2
4-9
6-1

THESE ARE PLACE BETS AND SHOW BETS TODAY FOR MORE FUN

WHO EVER THE REBELFLAG GUY IS PLEASE MOVE ON.. I HARDLY THINK A WINNING SYSTEM IS WORTHLESS. POST PICS AND DO A RUNNING TOTAL OR BE QUIET. IM SORRY YOU NEED TO PUT SOMEONE DOWN. ANYONE THATS EVEN BREAKING EVEN IN THIS GAME IS AWINNER. ANYONE WITH THE GUTS TO DO IT SHOULD GO PULL HIS ACT HISTORY AT HIS WAGERING SITE AND SEE HOW HE DID FOR THE LAST YEAR. WINNING A LITTLE WILL LOOK REAL GOOD. THE PLAYERS THAT CLAIM TO HAVE A POSITIVE ROI ON THERE SPOT PLAYS PROBABLY DO BUT BET TONS BACK ON OTHER RACES. I ATTACK WAGERING FROM A DIFF STANDPOINT THAT HAS WORKED FOR ME. BET ENOUGH RACES TO GET ACTION AND TRY TO MAKE A FEW BUCKS.
orrug2k is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2007, 03:07 PM   #78
ernie simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryG
Do you mean Red's definitions or those picks?
LMAO. You gotta admit though, that WAS funny.

-George Augustus Sala (1828-95) English writer and journalist
ernie simons is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2007, 09:20 PM   #79
orrug2k
Veteran

mon results

$20 to win would have won you about $170.00
$20 to place would have been about $13.00
$20 to show would have been about -$114
Old 07-30-2007, 10:29 PM   #80
ryesteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by orrug2k
$20 to win would have won you about $170.00
$20 to place would have been about $13.00
$20 to show would have been about -$114
I thought you said place and show betting only. Or in other words:
Quote:
Please read the betting instructions
So by your count you were -$101 on the day. Pretty bad considering you gave yourself a headstart of 4 for 5 on races that went off prior to when you posted. What happened with the one you lost? You couldn't get the Suffolk results in time??
ryesteve is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2007, 10:58 PM   #81
orrug2k
Veteran

results

No head start brother.. those were my pics .. If they had lost they would have counted against me.. some did...These are free pics to show my system. Granted youll never believe I didnt know the results... I didnt and dont have to lie. I started not to put them on there because I knew I would have to hear crap about it being late..... If you dont believe me then why are you still so interested. Looking to get something for free huh. Im tracking on my pics and what I say.. to bet.. Next thing youll say I didnt pick those two $50 horses last week. They did post a profit wps.... Oh i had to post late the other day and was behind after the first few races had already run. .. where were you then.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:30 PM   #82
ryesteve

Quote:
No head start brother.. those were my pics .. If they had lost they would have counted against me.. some did.
Yeah... one.
I figure that Suffolk race was too deep in the list alphabetically, and you ran out of time and wanted to get the message posted before it got ridiculously late.

So how does your 80% winning percentage on races that happened before you posted compare to your winning percentage on races that happened after your posted?

Quote:
These are free pics to show my system.
I prefer systems that don't rely on results. Trying to get bets in an hour after post time usually isn't that easy.

Quote:
If you dont believe me then why are you still so interested. .
Because when I see your posts, my bullshit detector flies off the scale, and I need to post something to make the bells and sirens stop going off in my head.

Quote:
Looking to get something for free huh.
Yep... the satisfaction of calling out a scam isn't costing me a dime.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:41 PM   #83
orrug2k
Veteran

scam... free pics

The time date stamp is on the post... I didnt hide anything. ANy dumbazz can tell they were late. All I asked was that you dont question my legitimacy .. Sorry for picking the winners, speed horses, like I said I was doing. They werent even double digit horses.. someone scamming would post a long price. One lost and one ran second I think, who posts horses that lost. That totally discredits you. Looks like Im going to have to pick some more big winners to pizz you off.

No posts tomorrow.. so go find another person to harass...

wait better yet post some pics...put up 35 and see how you do....I bet youdont post. no guts
Old 07-31-2007, 09:29 AM   #84
ryesteve

Quote:
put up 35 and see how you do
Ok, sure...

These are for the 29th. I know they're a little late, but I'm not hiding anything. All I ask is that you not question my lejizzimacy. Let me know how I made out.

AP
1-4
2-3
3-4
4-7
5-3
6-10
7-10 (less confident with this one)
8-5
9-6
10-8

CRC
1-4
2-7
3-5
4-11 (another iffy selection... but what the heck?)
5-9
6-1
7-4
8-4
9-1
10-7
11-2

DMR
1-6
2-9
3-4 (very chaotic looking race... tough one)
4-8
5-6
6-9 (outside post could hurt)
7-1
8-6
9-4
Old 07-31-2007, 09:44 AM   #85
jma

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryesteve
Ok, sure...

These are for the 29th. I know they're a little late, but I'm not hiding anything. All I ask is that you not question my lejizzimacy. Let me know how I made out.
I don't know if this guy was worth taking the time to put up your "picks" (not to be a HATER), but it gave me a laugh.
  Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2007, 10:13 AM   #86
GaryG
Unreconstructed

Steve....you have more patience than I. Oh by the way my percentage is quite good after the races have been run. Thinking about a system...
Old 07-31-2007, 11:06 AM   #87
orrug2k
Veteran

as expected

NO guts... just a guy that hangs our online looking for something to be his savior. To help him stop losing all his money.. He wanted so badly for this to be his cure. Unable to pick his own.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:39 AM   #88
ryesteve

Quote:
NO guts... just a guy that hangs our online looking for something to be his savior. To help him stop losing all his money.. He wanted so badly for this to be his cure. Unable to pick his own.
You're just jealous because my picks were better than yours. DON'T BE A HATER! I promise I won't try to steal any business from you. My system is too good to share.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:13 PM   #89
orrug2k
Veteran

Sorry steve...

YOu cant hate on what you cant beat... you were not even man enough to post anything... Thats pretty sad. If you had anyclue you wouldnt be on here at all trying for free pics. I gave you a shot and you backed down...go crawl under the table with the other dogs. NO guts
Old 07-31-2007, 12:56 PM   #90
ryesteve

Hey, the double at Philly just wrapped up. How soon until you tell us who you like? I need some good free picks!!