Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-19-2023, 07:27 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Ol' Joe "went to the black church...."

Sure you did Joe...sure you did...watch this clip...tell me this guy doesn't 100% deserve to be 25th amendment-ized?

Old 01-20-2023, 08:51 AM   #2
proximity

i'm not sure even back to back months spent shadowing inner dirt and chuck norris could salvage that boy still wearing the mask? wtf son?
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2023, 03:38 PM   #3
jimmyb

It's true!!!. He and Robert Byrd were seen carrying a cross and a can of gasoline to Sunday service.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2023, 05:37 PM   #4
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Sure you did Joe...sure you did...watch this clip...tell me this guy doesn't 100% deserve to be 25th amendment-ized?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjregPp0Uk
WTF! Are you nuts? You completely misconstrued what Biden said and you did it deliberately. What he said was he went to Catholic mass regularly as a young man. Somewhat later, he would occasionally attend services or meetings at a black church. But he was and always has been a practicing Catholic.

Naturally, you lack the intellectual capacity to look beyond the words to the meaning, but it’s obvious to anyone.

Of course the video is doctored to make it seem the choir immediately jumped up and began singing. The truth is Biden spoke for several minutes before the service ended with a hymn. I can post the full service if need be.

If you think Biden lied about attending a black church every day after attending Catholic Mass, that is not what he said.

If you think he never attended a black church, I offer this:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Biden+appe...ages&ia=images

ETA: Is there a 25th amendment for Website entrepreneurs.

Last edited by mostpost; 01-20-2023 at 05:40 PM.
mostpost is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2023, 05:46 PM   #5
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximity View Post
i'm not sure even back to back months spent shadowing inner dirt and chuck norris could salvage that boy still wearing the mask? wtf son?
Do you really think it’s appropriate to call a person attending a black church “Boy”? As for the mask, maybe he is recovering from an infectious disease and doesn’t wish to risk infecting others. Unlike conservatives who don’t give an F about anyone but themselves.
Old 01-20-2023, 06:09 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Do you really think it’s appropriate to call a person attending a black church “Boy”? As for the mask, maybe he is recovering from an infectious disease and doesn’t wish to risk infecting others. Unlike conservatives who don’t give an F about anyone but themselves.

Why are you such a hateful jackass to anyone who doesn't share your political views, something is not right with you. I can't believe how you constantly defend Biden's gaffes and outright lies. You never have explained away the 11 year old life guard at the all black community pool story where he ran off gang members. That is often brought up but you ignore it, no one makes up cock and bull stories like Biden. Any time someone brings one up you get all nasty with them, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Look at the video, you can see all the commotion has over stimulated his feeble mind and he is about ready to short circuit.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2023, 06:16 PM   #7
chrisl

Mostpost and Biden are in the same state of mind. I am not saying anything bad about it. If the good lord let's us live that long, we will all be there at some time. The difference is, Biden has the country, Mostpost has this website.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2023, 06:42 PM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
There was an actual boy wearing a mask. A white boy, in fact.

You are really old...we'll forgive you.
Old 01-20-2023, 06:48 PM   #9
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
Mostpost and Biden are in the same state of mind. I am not saying anything bad about it. If the good lord let's us live that long, we will all be there at some time. The difference is, Biden has the country, Mostpost has this website.

The anger and condescension directed at people pointing out the obvious is just very odd, especially how Trump was ripped on for what he eat and all kinds of petty things.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2023, 07:49 PM   #10
mostpost

Quote:
There was an actual boy wearing a mask. A white boy, in fact.

You are really old...we'll forgive you.
I would call him a young man. Possibly a light skinned black young man. There were several people there with similar coloring not wearing masks who were obviously African Americans.

Yeah, I’m really old. I’m also the person everyone wants on their team on Family Trivial Pursuit nights. I’m the guy people at the high school basketball games come to for stats, records, upcoming games etc. if I don’t know something, I know where to find and how to evaluate. But you keep thinking I have dementia and I will keep doing things and succeeding. Just like Joe Biden.
Old 01-20-2023, 07:58 PM   #11
TJDave

Quote:
I would call him a young man. Possibly a light skinned black young man. There were several people there with similar coloring not wearing masks who were obviously African Americans.

Yeah, I’m really old. I’m also the person everyone wants on their team on Family Trivial Pursuit nights. I’m the guy people at the high school basketball games come to for stats, records, upcoming games etc. if I don’t know something, I know where to find and how to evaluate. But you keep thinking I have dementia and I will keep doing things and succeeding. Just like Joe Biden.
You’re trying too hard. Nobody here gives a ****.
Old 01-20-2023, 08:15 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

I never said or think you have dementia.

I just think you're an old shriveled up asshole who has zero ability to be even 1% critical of anyone who leans left or wears the Democrat moniker.

Even when faced with overwhelming evidence, you'll still jump in here and defend the indefensible if it's a Democrat.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-20-2023 at 08:17 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2023, 08:38 PM   #13
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Why are you such a hateful jackass to anyone who doesn't share your political views, something is not right with you. I can't believe how you constantly defend Biden's gaffes and outright lies. You never have explained away the 11 year old life guard at the all black community pool story where he ran off gang members. That is often brought up but you ignore it, no one makes up cock and bull stories like Biden. Any time someone brings one up you get all nasty with them, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Look at the video, you can see all the commotion has over stimulated his feeble mind and he is about ready to short circuit.
It’s not because you don’t share my political views. It’s because you are hateful, ignorant people. People who will destroy our democracy and turn it into a fascist police state run by oligarchs and theocrats.

Let’s look at the video. The actual video, not the doctored one presented to us in the OP.

The segment shown in the first part is actually taken mostly from a.longer segment starting at approximately four minutes, running until about 8:30 minutes. It takes place BEFORE Biden made his remarks, not immediately after. Unlike the fake video, Biden is engaged, he’s interested. He claps his hands in time to the music. He looks out at the audience. He focuses on different singers.

What does the fake video do? It takes a moment-a brief moment-and slows it down. Einstein could be made to look stupid in this way. It also zooms in causes a lack of focus. I mean camera focus. This sends a subliminal message to the viewer. The subject of the video is impaired.
Old 01-20-2023, 08:46 PM   #14
jimmyb

Quote:
It’s not because you don’t share my political views. It’s because you are hateful, ignorant people. People who will destroy our democracy and turn it into a fascist police state run by oligarchs and theocrats.

Let’s look at the video. The actual video, not the doctored one presented to us in the OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKLr7pzVPKk

The segment shown in the first part is actually taken mostly from a.longer segment starting at approximately four minutes, running until about 8:30 minutes. It takes place BEFORE Biden made his remarks, not immediately after. Unlike the fake video, Biden is engaged, he’s interested. He claps his hands in time to the music. He looks out at the audience. He focuses on different singers.

What does the fake video do? It takes a moment-a brief moment-and slows it down. Einstein could be made to look stupid in this way. It also zooms in causes a lack of focus. I mean camera focus. This sends a subliminal message to the viewer. The subject of the video is impaired.
It's called pandering. I'm surprised he didn't take slang and ebonics lessons from the same tutor who taught Hillary and AOC.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-20-2023, 10:08 PM   #15
TJDave

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjregPp0Uk
Of course he does.

This is what you get for electing an asshole like Trump.