Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 07-20-2016, 12:41 AM   #901
Winger

Greg, tomorrow the 8th race at Finger Lakes has 2 horses tied for the top power number. However, if you click best bets, only 1 pops up. It looks like your best bet doesn't account for ties in the number 1 spot. Just something you might want to have fixed in the future.
Old 07-20-2016, 12:55 AM   #902
Winger

Tomorrow's consensus chalk plays.

ALB-6 INO THEPATH - 5/2
ASD-7 DANCE AFFAIR - 3/2
EVD-6 CENTS OF LEGION - 2/1
FLX-2 PRIVATE IRVING A - 9/5
FLX-7 NOBLE DOSS - 2/1
IND-1 FAR'S CHIEF - 9/5
IND-6 MORE THAN MOST - 5/2
LAD-1 SHELLAC - 9/5
LAD-5 SHA BA BA - 5/2
MNR-7 WINE STOCK - 8/5
PEN-3 SONNY'S PHAROAH - 5/2
TDN-6 MAGIC APPLE - 5/2
TDN-7 KYLE'S MARIGOLD - 5/2
WOX-1 PHIL IN THE BLANK - 5/2
WOX-6 DANCE WITH ME BABY - 2/1
Old 07-20-2016, 02:39 AM   #903
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winger
Greg, tomorrow the 8th race at Finger Lakes has 2 horses tied for the top power number. However, if you click best bets, only 1 pops up. It looks like your best bet doesn't account for ties in the number 1 spot. Just something you might want to have fixed in the future.
The top power number + best Bris speed of last two is what makes it a Best Bet, Winger....it just ups the win % a bit.

good luck

-NCG

Edit: I didn't explain that very well: I should have said....Highest Bris of last Two--in Today's Race/With Top Power Number in Today's Race makes it a Best Bet

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 07-20-2016 at 02:43 AM.
Old 07-20-2016, 05:35 AM   #904
timtam

Could you explain that again ?
Old 07-20-2016, 05:46 AM   #905
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtam
Could you explain that again ?
Heya TT....I noticed early on with the program...the top power number was winning like it's supposed to--but I also noticed even more winners also had the top SPEED. (I use the BEST OF LAST TWO BRIS SPEED RATING) so decided to make the top power number horse---with the top speed rating--a BEST BET.

Somehow, someway...once in a great while a best bet will win and pay $30.00

Somewhere around $5.00 is closer to the norm.
Old 07-20-2016, 06:25 AM   #906
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

NEW PACE VIEW SPOT PLAY

The possibilities are endless---ask anyone that already owns Pace View. I happened to notice a horse @ Presque, I think it was--named THE FAZZ MAN. It was one of Winger's horses, so I looked at it and noticed it had an unusually high POWER NUMBER --off the top of my head I think it was 326.

Fazz Man's paid $6.60, his 326 was the highest PN of the day at that track. I got to thinking:

"What if I took the highest Power Number of the day--at whatever track---from the 2.5L POOL--one per day per track?"

Now...we wouldn't be betting BLIND--because in order for the selection to be the top Power Number of the day, of course he's a top pick, and screened to my specs.
Also, if you weren't aware of this--the horses you see in that pool of horses when you click on the 2.5L--have all flashed speed in at least one of their last two races, and usually both. You'll find a lot of your longshot winners in this group.

So you with me so far?

I began tracking this @ Delaware couple hours ago in between e-mails etc so I made it through this month so far. I'm gonna show you this in detail, so anyone with a little time that can check this at whatever track you have files for---please do. The Bris people wouldn't like me sending files to anyone or I would just send em to ya.

I got 10 races in the bag plus todays I'm going to post--the method won EIGHT! With the two that didn't win-----ran 2nd

THE FAZZ MAN @ PRESQUE $6.60

all the rest are Delaware

7/2 OBSESS ----- $5.40
7/4 GO DADDY GIRL ---- $2.20
7/6 INVOLUNTARY ---- 2ND (15-1 ML)
7/9 DARK NILE ---- $7.00
7/11 CHILLY START ---- $5.60
7/13 LAYTHATPISTOLDOWN ---- 2ND
7/14 QUALITY HEY ---- $4.20
7/16 I'M A CHATTERBOX ----- $3.20
7/18 UNBLUNTED ---- $3.20

THIS IS TODAY'S PLAY @ DELAWARE=====TOASTMASTER

I just clicked the 2.5l button---found the horse with the highest power number---didn't have to do any other handicapping at all.

I have a lot of fun with numbers and trying to find methods---I'll bet if you held out for some decent odds--you could make this work, or at the very least ad to exotics. Doubt that 80% can hold up but who knows?

Attached Images
File Type: png delaware spot play.PNG (85.5 KB, 154 views)

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 07-20-2016 at 06:30 AM.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:53 AM   #907
mikesal57
Veteran

Dude...

As your lawyer...time to raise the price

All these tid bits are extras, making this program much better

And it wont be unbussiness like saying that the first xxx sales was a promotion

Mike
Old 07-20-2016, 09:08 AM   #908
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I call these the "smokes and beer" plays--that just means to make a little money. When I was a night baker in the Army we had a civilian employee who washed all the pots and pans. He said he was retired and did that job for smokes and beer money--that just stuck with me, although I don't smoke or drink anymore.

If you currently still are still a smoker--once you finally quit for good--and you will, one way or another--you'll wonder how on earth you EVER took up that ridiculous habit of suckin' in that horrid smoke into your lungs all day and night in the first place....a' coughing and a'hackin...spending all your family's money on cigarettes--when you could be spending it on betting the ponies--where at least you'd have a sporting chance.

It was nice to finally have one peaceful day on this thread. Let's see how long that lasts.

Here's my Pace View Plays--These aren't the ones described above--just regular pace spot plays--I'll be glad to explain later on--lets see how I do--maybe you won't WANT an explanation later haha

DEL MAR

5TH CHIPS ALL IN 3-1
7TH DR FAGERS GAL 5-1

ALB

5TH FORIN SEA 3-1

DELA

4TH TAMPA BAY BLUE 15-1

EVD

8TH ZENDELPHIAN 5/2

FLX

8TH KEEPIN IT ZEAL 9-2

INDY

4TH ATHENA STAR 10-1
7TH TIZZY BE HOT 10-1

good luck all

BBL

-NCG
Old 07-20-2016, 09:12 AM   #909
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57
Dude...

Mike
I got so much up there I didn't see ya mike

Even Winger is posting those postive profitable spot plays every day.

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 07-20-2016 at 09:16 AM.
Old 07-20-2016, 09:53 AM   #910
upthecreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57
Dude...

Mike
As your unofficial PR guy,I agree
Old 07-20-2016, 09:57 AM   #911
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek
As your unofficial PR guy,I agree

Mannnnn....you guys have been on the payroll for too long, now you decide to show up? I could have used security yesterday--and PR man for weeks!
Old 07-20-2016, 10:07 AM   #912
upthecreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
Mannnnn....you guys have been on the payroll for too long, now you decide to show up? I could have used security yesterday--and PR man for weeks!
Mike needs to start filing defamation suits
Old 07-20-2016, 11:09 AM   #913
Tor Ekman

Some of the unwarranted criticism of NCG and his Pace View brain child reminds me of that episode of the Twilight Zone where the guy is manically afraid of technology making him obsolete. NCG has been nothing but generous not only for offering his program at such a reasonable price (heck, the humor on his website alone is arguably worth $35), but he continues to provide, FOR FREE, his insights into additional angles that are worth investigating. Jealousy is a green eyed monster. My use of Pace View has already paid for itself many time over. Keep fighting the good fight, NCG
Old 07-20-2016, 12:04 PM   #914
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:

Actually i was in the attic looking for my toy....then PA ( Mike) got involved..

DAM!!!! I so wanted to use it

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (15.4 KB, 124 views)
Old 07-20-2016, 02:23 PM   #915
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
The possibilities are endless---ask anyone that already owns Pace View. I happened to notice a horse @ Presque, I think it was--named THE FAZZ MAN. It was one of Winger's horses, so I looked at it and noticed it had an unusually high POWER NUMBER --off the top of my head I think it was 326.

Fazz Man's paid $6.60, his 326 was the highest PN of the day at that track. I got to thinking:

"What if I took the highest Power Number of the day--at whatever track---from the 2.5L POOL--one per day per track?"

Now...we wouldn't be betting BLIND--because in order for the selection to be the top Power Number of the day, of course he's a top pick, and screened to my specs.
Also, if you weren't aware of this--the horses you see in that pool of horses when you click on the 2.5L--have all flashed speed in at least one of their last two races, and usually both. You'll find a lot of your longshot winners in this group.

So you with me so far?

I began tracking this @ Delaware couple hours ago in between e-mails etc so I made it through this month so far. I'm gonna show you this in detail, so anyone with a little time that can check this at whatever track you have files for---please do. The Bris people wouldn't like me sending files to anyone or I would just send em to ya.

I got 10 races in the bag plus todays I'm going to post--the method won EIGHT! With the two that didn't win-----ran 2nd

THE FAZZ MAN @ PRESQUE $6.60

all the rest are Delaware

7/2 OBSESS ----- $5.40
7/4 GO DADDY GIRL ---- $2.20
7/6 INVOLUNTARY ---- 2ND (15-1 ML)
7/9 DARK NILE ---- $7.00
7/11 CHILLY START ---- $5.60
7/13 LAYTHATPISTOLDOWN ---- 2ND
7/14 QUALITY HEY ---- $4.20
7/16 I'M A CHATTERBOX ----- $3.20
7/18 UNBLUNTED ---- $3.20

THIS IS TODAY'S PLAY @ DELAWARE=====TOASTMASTER

I just clicked the 2.5l button---found the horse with the highest power number---didn't have to do any other handicapping at all.

I have a lot of fun with numbers and trying to find methods---I'll bet if you held out for some decent odds--you could make this work, or at the very least ad to exotics. Doubt that 80% can hold up but who knows?
Looks like TOASTMASTER is scratched---leaving PACKER JACK as the method play @ 8-1. I went W/P on 'JACK so we'll see what happens there.--NCG
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: