Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-23-2019, 10:08 PM   #1876
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
[ATTACH]25546[/ATTACH

Today, Al alternates residence in two gorgeous, spacious homes in Nashville and California.

Leaving his V. P. office with assets of $2 million, Mr. Gore now has wealth estimated at over $200 million. Al’s movie cost $1million and brought in $50 million.

He hauls in $175,000 speaking fees, is tied to at least fourteen green-tech firms, sits strategically on certain (take a guess) boards, plus benefited from Obama grants and millions in tax breaks. He’s on his way to becoming what one congressional leader called “our first carbon billionaire.”

The good news is that many people are wising up! Because of long standing behavior that is suspect to say the least, multitudes view as con artists multimillionaires like Al Gore, Michael Moore, the Clintons and others who prey on the gullible and get rich off causes, advance their fame and live lavish lifestyles off the backs of the unsuspecting.

A while back, the Washington Post stated in an expose’ that, “Al Gore has thrived as a green-tech investor.” Coincidental?

He is a POS and fooled all the idiots. His legacy is how those continue the BS of GW.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2019, 10:23 PM   #1877
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
He is a POS and fooled all the idiots. His legacy is how those continue the BS of GW.
A lot of people voted for him for President, those who have less than a year to live have very strong feelings. In part why Christine Blasey Ford logic to take down Brett Kavanaugh. These people feel they have been ripped off several times so when someone wins the Presidency fair and square its damn the torpedoes. It is not that Gore has fooled anyone, they have no one on the horizon.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2019, 10:25 PM   #1878
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
A lot of people voted for him for President, those who have less than a year to live have very strong feelings. In part why Christine Blasey Ford logic to take down Brett Kavanaugh. These people feel they have been ripped off several times so when someone wins the Presidency fair and square its damn the torpedoes. It is not that Gore has fooled anyone, they have no one on the horizon.
I have never understood the blaming of others for your failures especially as your life is coming to an end.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
Old 09-23-2019, 10:30 PM   #1879
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
I have never understood the blaming of others for your failures especially as your life is coming to an end.
There shitloads of fools out there ready for the dirt nap who abused their body's when young and now that there is no runway left and they are all alone. Who else are they going to blame. Today a new generation are doing the vaping thing and its not good, who will they blame?
Old 09-23-2019, 10:33 PM   #1880
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
There shitloads of fools out there ready for the dirt nap who abused their body's when young and now that there is no runway left and they are all alone. Who else are they going to blame. Today a new generation are doing the vaping thing and its not good, who will they blame?
I understand that fast. Hell I am one that has significantly shortened my life but I OWN it and would have done nothing different.
Old 09-23-2019, 10:49 PM   #1881
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Aw, poor baby...tough!

A child-woman has no business getting involved in the ADULT world of politics. And if she does, beware, she is fair game for anything thrown at her...just like any adult politician would be and has been. Jeez...what's wrong with her parents?
An adolescent is concerned about the impact of climate change, and for that she gets called bitch and nazi by pathetic grown men.

Fair game...
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-23-2019, 11:00 PM   #1882
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
An adolescent is concerned about the impact of climate change, and for that she gets called bitch and nazi by pathetic grown men.

Fair game...
BS, she was pushed onto the world's stage with rhetoric by her radical parents. I am sympathetic for her, not her parents, but she is playing on the adult stage now. No participation trophies here.
Old 09-23-2019, 11:14 PM   #1883
jimmyb

Quote:

Fair game...

I don't like that type of labeling, but children are used as pawns in political games.

I wonder how many televisions are in her home, the number of electronic gadgets, if they have an automobile. What type of fuel heats their home.

It's always easy to blame others, expect others to change, and expect others to solve the perceived problem rather than change personal habits. If she wants change it begins at home.

Is she aware of the carbon footprint of all the jet fuel it takes to get her around? I'll bet it doesn't really matter to her. The attention, getting to meet powerful people from all over the globe, all the nice travel to other countries, the luxuries, the feelings of self importance ... It's a dream come true.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2019, 12:03 AM   #1884
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
And I suppose that makes Hcap an angel by comparison, eh?
Of course, not nearly so, and I do recognize your sarcasm.

Banning Reckless and not Hcap under the same circumstances of infighting is an injustice to both of them...it's how resentments are fostered, and I don't mean by them. Maybe a timeout for both would have been more fair, before things escalated to include others. Reckless being permanently banned, if that is the case, is a profound loss to this board, IMO.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2019, 12:14 AM   #1885
fast4522

Quote:
Of course, not nearly so, and I do recognize your sarcasm.

Banning Reckless and not Hcap under the same circumstances of infighting is an injustice to both of them...it's how resentments are fostered, and I don't mean by them. Maybe a timeout for both would have been more fair, before things escalated to include others. Reckless being permanently banned, if that is the case, is a profound loss to this board, IMO.
Hey I liked Reckless posts but he was leaving for good then comes back for more without the Xring (a shooters term) Sometimes it is better to wait then double tap when the other guys shit is weak. Mike has let most back when we all fail to understand him, I just don't see it this time.

Last edited by fast4522; 09-24-2019 at 12:16 AM.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:07 AM   #1886
davew

Quote:

Fair game...
D'Souza said she reminded him of Goebbels Nazi propaganda. He did not call Greta a Nazi.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2019, 02:54 AM   #1887
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Reckless being permanently banned, if that is the case, is a profound loss to this board, IMO.
People who can't control themselves have no place here. His "Jew Baiting" was disgusting. And he did it MULTIPLE times...not only to hcap. But to me as well.

I gave him PLENTY of chances...he cannot control himself, so he goes. It's as simple as that.
Old 09-24-2019, 02:59 AM   #1888
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I have? I don't recall ever calling you or Hcap "satan [sic]worshippers" per se. Either you're lying or you're memory is bad.
You don't recall...

I don't care that you don't recall.
Old 09-24-2019, 03:06 AM   #1889
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Today, the idiots blocked traffic, thus keeping idling vehicles spewing exhaust fumes into the air at a much higher rate than any other day. Smart bunch.

And while I'm on it, who was that little BITCH Greta whining and crying about how we stole her youth, he future. No, your personality stole your youth, bitch. Who paid your way here, Greta, a witch? You fly on her broom?

What idiot sits and listens to a whinny little bitch like this?
I wold declare her parents cultists, take here away and put her in a foster home. One with a MAGA hat.

One she did, was make we seriously consider that abortion can be very good at times. Too bad her mom missed the boat on that one. We would all be better off without her kind.
This is just all around awful. She's still just a kid...why not ignore her, like I do? Don't care...don't pay attention to nonsense.

There's a lot going on inside that head of yours to make those kind of words come out about a 16yo kid, no matter what she does or thinks.

Kids her age all around the world have been indoctrinated FULLY into the whole climate change cult/religion and left wing politics. She is NOT the only one...by far. There is nothing that can be done to change that.

It's over Johnny...the libs have won. They did it using the slow grind method and we didn't see it coming until it was too late.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-24-2019 at 03:08 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-24-2019, 03:16 AM   #1890
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
'Cause boxcar is an anti-Semite as well. How many times has he called us satan worshippers? I've lost count. Maybe I'll ban his worthless ass next.
Box seems to be losing it more and more.

My suspicion is since I and others have not payed as much attention to his religious rants, on his "reservation", he has spread out his creepy tendrils into all of of off topic. Usually with the same monotonous claptrap.

Yes he insults Jew, Muslims, Catholics. the non-religious, and even other Christians for not believing his "my way is the only way" crap, but he is still as not as bad as reckless.