Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-30-2020, 01:49 PM   #4741
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Pay attention to your ranting?
Pray about it. Perhaps the object of your prayer will enlighten you.
Old 04-30-2020, 02:33 PM   #4742
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I know you don't. So you should have saved all your stupid questions in 4671. Now you waste time and bandwidth asking another stupid question! Well, here's one for you, bright eyes: How long have you been stuck on stupid!?
When I said "who cares?"...I meant "who cares what a website has to say". I asked YOU the questions that I did about "Jesus being God"...and you responded with a website article about what Jesus's disciples thought of him...and what God-like actions have been attributed to him. None of that proves that Jesus himself proclaimed himself as "God". For every one statement where Jesus implied that he was "God"...he made TWO statements which refuted this implication.

And if I am so "stupid"...why have you kept me waiting for so many months now in order to take me up on that handicapping contest where you said you would take so much money from me? Are you still working with your "programmer" in order to refine your "expert" handicapping gear? This coronavirus shutdown hasn't given you enough time to get your "programming" done? "A couple of weeks", you said.

You are no professional-level horseplayer, Mr Boxcar...you are a liar who can't handicap his way out of a wet paper bag. And a liar can't be believed in ANY conversation...no matter what the topic. So...go back to your circular religious arguments, where your nonsensical opinions can't be disproven. But stay away from any horseplayer-related boasting...because that's a more dangerous terrain. You can call yourself a "Chosen Saved One"...and no one can prove you wrong. But call yourself a "handicapping expert"...and someone is liable to ask you to prove it.
Old 04-30-2020, 04:42 PM   #4743
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
When I said "who cares?"...I meant "who cares what a website has to say". I asked YOU the questions that I did about "Jesus being God"...and you responded with a website article about what Jesus's disciples thought of him...and what God-like actions have been attributed to him. None of that proves that Jesus himself proclaimed himself as "God". For every one statement where Jesus implied that he was "God"...he made TWO statements which refuted this implication.

And if I am so "stupid"...why have you kept me waiting for so many months now in order to take me up on that handicapping contest where you said you would take so much money from me? Are you still working with your "programmer" in order to refine your "expert" handicapping gear? This coronavirus shutdown hasn't given you enough time to get your "programming" done? "A couple of weeks", you said.

You are no professional-level horseplayer, Mr Boxcar...you are a liar who can't handicap his way out of a wet paper bag. And a liar can't be believed in ANY conversation...no matter what the topic. So...go back to your circular religious arguments, where your nonsensical opinions can't be disproven. But stay away from any horseplayer-related boasting...because that's a more dangerous terrain. You can call yourself a "Chosen Saved One"...and no one can prove you wrong. But call yourself a "handicapping expert"...and someone is liable to ask you to prove it.
He told me first he was programming that program. Then after I asked exactly what programming language he used, he hemmed and hawed and reluctantly said he was "designing" the program so a computer programmer friend could actually do the programming.

Many years ago, when he posted his "long shots were the road to riches" thread, before I knew better, I thought I would offer to set uip a spot play program and database to download, tabulate and score his spot play angles. Thinking we would be able see how each worked separately and in combination. Had just done that very same strategy for someone else to use in conjunction with Jeff Platts' JCapper.

During his threads touting his angles, when boxcar refused to ever predict winners before the race, I began to wonder

Everything he has ever posted is total nonsense. When he agrees to the contest challenge, can we all bet against him? Who will be holding the cash?

Last edited by hcap; 04-30-2020 at 04:48 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2020, 04:53 PM   #4744
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post

Actually, you should count your lucky little stars for all the events that occurred since we had that dialoge that have prevented me from shutting your boastful mouth, the latest of which is covid-19 which is keeping me pretty busy tending to church affairs.

I sent you you a website response because quite frankly, sir, I'm finished giving what is sacred to the dogs on this thread! You have long ago counted yourself unworthy of eternal life, so as the Good Book says:

Rev 22:11a
11 Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile...
NIV

Far be it from me to stand in your way of reaping what you have been sowing!
Old 04-30-2020, 04:58 PM   #4745
thaskalos

Quote:
Actually, you should count your lucky little stars for all the events that occurred since we had that dialoge that have prevented me from shutting your boastful mouth, the latest of which is covid-19 which is keeping me pretty busy tending to church affairs.

I sent you you a website response because quite frankly, sir, I'm finished giving what is sacred to the dogs on this thread! You have long ago counted yourself unworthy of eternal life, so as the Good Book says:

Rev 22:11a
11 Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile...
NIV

Far be it from me to stand in your way of reaping what you have been sowing!
So...no handicapping contest. Well...at least you are smart enough to avoid me in that regard.
Old 04-30-2020, 05:31 PM   #4746
hcap

Quote:
Arf, arf!

Last edited by hcap; 04-30-2020 at 05:33 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-30-2020, 05:36 PM   #4747
boxcar

Quote:
Arf, arf!

You identify well with the furry beasties.
Old 04-30-2020, 05:38 PM   #4748
hcap

Quote:
You identify well with the furry beasties.
Ever own a dog oh Pompous one??
Old 04-30-2020, 07:22 PM   #4749
boxcar

Quote:
Ever own a dog oh Pompous one??
Doesn't my avatar say it all O Oblivious one?
Old 05-01-2020, 04:31 AM   #4750
hcap

Quote:
Doesn't my avatar say it all O Oblivious one?
Actually this says it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompous_Ass_boxcar
I'm finished giving what is sacred to the dogs on this thread! You have long ago counted yourself unworthy of eternal life, so as the Good Book says:
Pompous, fanatical, raging egocentric, boasting, and full of shit.
When are you going to take Gus up? Or are you a coward as well?
Old 05-01-2020, 11:00 AM   #4751
boxcar

Quote:
Actually this says it all.
Pompous, fanatical, raging egocentric, boasting, and full of shit.
When are you going to take Gus up? Or are you a coward as well?
Yeah...I'm trembling in my boots.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:14 AM   #4752
hcap

Quote:
Yeah...I'm trembling in my boots.
Apparently you are. Or why not accept Gus's challenge?

Anything to do with you NOT being able to pick winners BEFORE the race, instead of after? I guess you have one of these 20-20 hindsight rear view mirrors in your car?

Old 05-01-2020, 11:33 AM   #4753
boxcar

Quote:
Apparently you are. Or why not accept Gus's challenge?

[I][SIZE="3"][B]Anything to do with you NOT being able to pick winners BEFORE the race, instead of after?
You're lying again. Picked plenty on the Selections thread.

Does all your lying come naturally, or did your parents teach you wrong from right?
Old 05-01-2020, 11:36 AM   #4754
hcap

Quote:
You're lying again. Picked plenty on the Selections thread.

Does all your lying come naturally, or did your parents teach you wrong from right?
Post a post where you did.
Old 05-01-2020, 12:17 PM   #4755
boxcar

Quote:
Post a post where you did.
You know how to do searches, liar? Look on the Selections thread.