Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 03-18-2008, 12:24 PM   #31
Premier Turf Club
Veteran

Prairie Meadows

We have a signed deal with Prairie subject to standard approval from the Iowa Racing Commission. We are excited to add PRM to our track list.
Premier Turf Club is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #32
Indulto
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrugS
That is one impressive waist-to-hip ratio.
Waist not, want more. Hard to be passive about such a beauteous gluteous maximus. What was that filly's hip #.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Turf Club
OK, back to serious discussions now. For those not following along at home, of course we would never advertise that way, 'Mack meant it as a joke. I really have seen some bookmaker's ads that look like that though. ...
PTC,
That was a very serious tail assembly.

BgM,
Your KEEn appreciation of the thread prompting event makes me wonder what your next PRoMo will be. I guess it would be a stretch to find another backside worker with comparable assets. Any "royalty" considerations associated with pirating that Princess of Printsass?
Indulto is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2008, 03:29 PM   #33
bigmack

While that can was of serious note we'd best "can" this snappy repartee regarding the make believe advert. I don't want to give people the wrong impression of PTC. It was merely an homage to Ian & his staff who have fought a good fight.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2008, 04:06 PM   #34
rokitman
Registered BSer

Do ya get one of those if ya hit the Platinum Level?
rokitman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #35
Bobzilla

Ian,

Can you share with us at this time whether NYRA is possible in the future? And if so, would the NYRA Rewards program currently available to NY and CT (phone only) state residents preclude us (NY & CT people) from being able to wager NYRA races through PTC? Congratulations on recently landing more partner tracks.
Bobzilla is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #36
Premier Turf Club
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobzilla
Ian,

Can you share with us at this time whether NYRA is possible in the future? And if so, would the NYRA Rewards program currently available to NY and CT (phone only) state residents preclude us (NY & CT people) from being able to wager NYRA races through PTC? Congratulations on recently landing more partner tracks.
We are in discussions with a number of tracks, attempting to fill in the content we still don't have. I'd prefer not to say any more than that at this time.

As far as what restrictions would apply on specific content, the only thing I'm comfortable saying with certainty is that internet wagering will not be available to Connecticut residents as that state's AG takes the position that it is illegal.

I'd just like to point out in closing that other than NYRA, we now have or will have soon, just about every track available at Youbet. I hope PA members that don't currently have a PTC account will join us for the great Keeneland meet.

Ian
Premier Turf Club is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2008, 08:38 PM   #37
Scav

Youbet is garbage now anyways PTC. They are everything that you are not suppose to be in business. If Churchill were smart, they would buy Youbet strictly for the wagering platform because Twin Spires platform is garbage.

Also, I am signing up for an account tonight , as long as you take illinois people. Not sure how much wagering I am going to be doing right now but obviously you are doing some big things and I want to support that.
Scav is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-18-2008, 09:46 PM   #38
trying2win

PTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Turf Club
We have a signed deal with Prairie subject to standard approval from the Iowa Racing Commission. We are excited to add PRM to our track list.
Ian:

Congratulations on yet adding another track to the PTC menu.

In my list of future PTC track possibilities for this year, I neglected to list Delaware Park. We shall see how that works out.

T2W

~"Never think IF you can solve a problem, think HOW you can solve it."

--Norman Vincent Peale

Last edited by trying2win; 03-18-2008 at 09:49 PM.
trying2win is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2008, 12:18 AM   #39
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack
While that can was of serious note we'd best "can" this snappy repartee regarding the make believe advert. I don't want to give people the wrong impression of PTC. It was merely an homage to Ian & his staff who have fought a good fight.
In my earlier days, I probably would have "canned" your fictitious ad.... But, I've mellowed out a bit in my later years....
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2008, 07:08 AM   #40
MikeDee

About the only thing that is preventing me from closing out my "other" accounts and using PTC exclusively is video. I want to watch the races what I wager on. It sure will be nice when PTC has the complete package.
MikeDee is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2008, 09:03 AM   #41
prospector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDee
About the only thing that is preventing me from closing out my "other" accounts and using PTC exclusively is video. I want to watch the races what I wager on. It sure will be nice when PTC has the complete package.
http://www.harnessracingtv.com/tbred.html
Old 03-19-2008, 12:46 PM   #42
MikeDee

Thanks for posting the link, but the links that are on this web site take you to the CBS Sports line. Only a couple of the tracks have free video each day. The other CBS Sports line video links take you to the Youbet web site where you can join youbet if you want to see the video.
MikeDee is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2008, 12:53 PM   #43
rrbauer
Both-hands Bettor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
In my earlier days, I probably would have "canned" your fictitious ad.... But, I've mellowed out a bit in my later years....
"canned": That means downloaded the picture and made it your desktop wallpaper. Right?
Old 03-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #44
DeanT

Quote:
Video is nice, I know. I like it too. The way I look at it is that if I can get say $500 more a month in rebates back from a place, I can buy RTN for $100 a month and be $400 ahead. And I would have live racing from all over on my TV, instead of choppy video

With rebates we can treat ourselves like pros, even tho we are not.

Mack, next time give us a horseplayer picture in that ad, like a guy sitting in his underwear behind his computer. Unadulterated realism

Last edited by DeanT; 03-19-2008 at 03:16 PM.
DeanT is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2008, 05:22 PM   #45
rrbauer
Both-hands Bettor

Quote:
When Brisbet got taken over by TS I got an account with them even though I didn't apply for it. So happens, that their video seems to be better than Youbet (or Phonebet), so I use it for that purpose if TVG isn't carrying Tampa.

I agree with DeanT on using RTN (you'll get everything but the TVG tracks) and paying for it out of your rebate. If I was playing full time that's what I would do.