Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 05-07-2014, 09:19 PM   #16
precocity
Veteran

Social Inclusion gate to wire!!!! pulling a oxbow! I'm rich!!!!
precocity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-07-2014, 09:32 PM   #17
Mad Scientist
Delusional, compulsive liar and all around giant sack of shit

Smarty Cide - I think you have the right idea. If Danza does not run than I think this will be the easiest Triple Crown race I have ever handicapped in my lifetime. If Danza runs than it's still easy but you will just have to spread a bit more in the exotics.

You will have 3 flights of horses. Bayern, SI, Pablo in the first flight gunning it. Second flight will be sitting a few lengths back chrome, ring weekend, dynamic impact . Third flight will be the closers 8-9 lengths back kid Cruz and ria antonia.

The first flight of horses will all hit the brakes at the top of the stretch . Chrome will make his signature move and get first run and open up by 5 in the blink of eye . Ring weekend and dynamic impact will try to follow chrome but they will basically be just treading waster and than the closers will begin to make their move and kid Cruz will unleash his powerful run and easily move into second and ria antonia will come up empty and she will be plodding along with the rest.

The finish will look exactly like the derby with chrome playing the part of himself and kid Cruz playing the part of commanding curve. The only difference is that kid Cruz will be further ahead of the third place horse than curve was ahead of the third place horse in the derby. It will be the easiest ice cold exacta to hit in the history of horse betting.

Now if Danza runs you got to respect him. He will be in that second flight of stalking horses and when chrome makes his move and opens up by 5 Danza should be able to also make a mini move and pass all the horses in the first flight. The only question is when kid Cruz comes flying deep in the stretch will he pass Danza and it ends up being chrome/Cruz/Danza or does Danza dig in and hold off Cruz and it comes chrome/Danza/Cruz.

Bottom line is this ... Danza does not run than bet ice cold chrome/Cruz and keep hitting the repeat button. Danza runs than bet a tri with chrome on top and Cruz and Danza boxed for 2nd and 3rd and keep hitting repeat.

No need to get fancy and overthink it. Chrome is easily best horse in race and the set up is perfect for him. Cruz and Danza are easily the two next best horses and things also set up very well for them.
Mad Scientist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-07-2014, 09:37 PM   #18
Smarty Cide
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Scientist
Smarty Cide - I think you have the right idea. If Danza does not run than I think this will be the easiest Triple Crown race I have ever handicapped in my lifetime. If Danza runs than it's still easy but you will just have to spread a bit more in the exotics.

You will have 3 flights of horses. Bayern, SI, Pablo in the first flight gunning it. Second flight will be sitting a few lengths back chrome, ring weekend, dynamic impact . Third flight will be the closers 8-9 lengths back kid Cruz and ria antonia.

The first flight of horses will all hit the brakes at the top of the stretch . Chrome will make his signature move and get first run and open up by 5 in the blink of eye . Ring weekend and dynamic impact will try to follow chrome but they will basically be just treading waster and than the closers will begin to make their move and kid Cruz will unleash his powerful run and easily move into second and ria antonia will come up empty and she will be plodding along with the rest.

The finish will look exactly like the derby with chrome playing the part of himself and kid Cruz playing the part of commanding curve. The only difference is that kid Cruz will be further ahead of the third place horse than curve was ahead of the third place horse in the derby. It will be the easiest ice cold exacta to hit in the history of horse betting.

Now if Danza runs you got to respect him. He will be in that second flight of stalking horses and when chrome makes his move and opens up by 5 Danza should be able to also make a mini move and pass all the horses in the first flight. The only question is when kid Cruz comes flying deep in the stretch will he pass Danza and it ends up being chrome/Cruz/Danza or does Danza dig in and hold off Cruz and it comes chrome/Danza/Cruz.

Bottom line is this ... Danza does not run than bet ice cold chrome/Cruz and keep hitting the repeat button. Danza runs than bet a tri with chrome on top and Cruz and Danza boxed for 2nd and 3rd and keep hitting repeat.

No need to get fancy and overthink it. Chrome is easily best horse in race and the set up is perfect for him. Cruz and Danza are easily the two next best horses and things also set up very well for them.
couldnt agree more... is ride on curlin going to the preakness?

still hard to make money though on the exacta in 2008 when big brown won even with a 40-1 coming in 2nd it only paid 36 bucks

i wanna go for the super here

something like

cal chrome w/ kid cruz, danza, w/ kid cruz, danza, ride on curlin, social inclusion w/ kid cruz, danza, ride on curlin, social inclusion, bayern

only an 18 dollar bet for a $1 super
Smarty Cide is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-07-2014, 10:38 PM   #19
Mad Scientist
Delusional, compulsive liar and all around giant sack of shit

Yeah I forgot about Ride On Curlin. He should be in that second stalking flight. I don't think he can finish ahead of chrome for obvious reasons. Danza has finished well ahead of ROC two races in a row now and furthermore Danza seems to be improving and ROC seems to have leveled off so I don't see anyway ROC turns the table on Danza and I am really high on kid Cruz , so I would have to put him ahead of ROC. I think ROC is a candidate to clunk up for 4th along with ring weekend, dynamic impact and ria antonia.

I think the best way to do a super would be chrome/kid Cruz,Danza/kid Cruz, Danza/ ring weekend, ROC, dynamic impact, ria antonia. That would be $8 for a $1 bet. You could hit the repeat button 12 times and still be under $100 for the race.

I just think that when SI and bayern hit the wall at the top of the stretch that they are really going to fade bad.
Mad Scientist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2014, 12:02 AM   #20
precocity
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah I forgot about Ride On Curlin. He should be in that second stalking flight. I don't think he can finish ahead of chrome for obvious reasons. Danza has finished well ahead of ROC two races in a row now and furthermore Danza seems to be improving and ROC seems to have leveled off so I don't see anyway ROC turns the table on Danza and I am really high on kid Cruz , so I would have to put him ahead of ROC. I think ROC is a candidate to clunk up for 4th along with ring weekend, dynamic impact and ria antonia.

I think the best way to do a super would be chrome/kid Cruz,Danza/kid Cruz, Danza/ ring weekend, ROC, dynamic impact, ria antonia. That would be $8 for a $1 bet. You could hit the repeat button 12 times and still be under $100 for the race.

I just think that when SI and bayern hit the wall at the top of the stretch that they are really going to fade bad.
cant wait to you handicap a race!
Old 05-08-2014, 12:07 AM   #21
precocity
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty Cide
couldnt agree more... is ride on curlin going to the preakness?

still hard to make money though on the exacta in 2008 when big brown won even with a 40-1 coming in 2nd it only paid 36 bucks

i wanna go for the super here

something like

cal chrome w/ kid cruz, danza, w/ kid cruz, danza, ride on curlin, social inclusion w/ kid cruz, danza, ride on curlin, social inclusion, bayern

only an 18 dollar bet for a $1 super
if that's all it cost I would have it 1000 times? hey don't hate? just saying?
Old 05-08-2014, 07:30 AM   #22
Smarty Cide
Veteran

after the calder derby gotta think ring weekend is a turd, hes kinda another front runner with less talant then bayern or social inclusion
Old 05-08-2014, 08:07 AM   #23
Smarty Cide
Veteran

Quote:

only thing about ride on curlin is what if someday he doesn't get a terrible trip

true danza is the better horse if i had to pick one, no doubt about it. but ride on curlin is so prone to bad trips makes you wonder what if...
Old 05-08-2014, 08:32 AM   #24
onefast99

Quote:
Originally Posted by precocity
Social Inclusion gate to wire!!!! pulling a oxbow! I'm rich!!!!
Speed is his game.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:46 AM   #25
onefast99

We’re all set and excited,” Sanchez said. “I was a little concerned Saturday with the bruise, then I was happy (Tuesday) and today I’m excited. He went out jogging today and everything was great. Manny and his guys did a great job.”

Social Inclusion was accompanied on the van by Rontos Racing’s Hey Leroy, the Appleton winner who is being pointed to the $400,000 Dixie on Preakness Day.

Plans call for Social Inclusion to walk Thursday morning after his scheduled early-morning arrival at Pimlico, gallop Friday, Saturday and Sunday and breeze on Monday.

Luis Contreras, who rode Social Inclusion in a pair of dazzling victories at Gulfstream and his show performance in the Wood, has the call for the Preakness.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:33 PM   #26
SecretAgentMan

I don't think SI had a bruise......I think it was s complete lie. The trainer wanted to race against Chrome & he's getting his chance. He wants to prove he wasn't stupidfor turning down 8 to 10 million or whatever it was.

If he beats Chrome, then he's proved his horse is a good investment.
SecretAgentMan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2014, 12:53 PM   #27
Tall One
Scum Bum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan
I don't think SI had a bruise......I think it was s complete lie. The trainer wanted to race against Chrome & he's getting his chance. He wants to prove he wasn't stupidfor turning down 8 to 10 million or whatever it was.

The highlighted portion is the only valid point in this post.

The rest of it....
Tall One is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2014, 01:52 PM   #28
classhandicapper

Quote:

That would make more sense if he wasn't scratched from a race that was proclaimed by the connections to be his prep for the Preakness.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:25 PM   #29
Edward DeVere

Deep Thoughts:

Deep Thought #1 On Early Speed - Pablo Del Monte is another speedball pointed to the Preakness.

Deep Thought #2 On Early Speed - The early pace of the Preakness is often the exact opposite of the Kentucky Derby, because of the human connections as much as the specific horses. Since the early pace of the Derby was slow, I would expect the early pace of the Preakness to be fast.

Deep Thought #3 - If Social Inclusion got all hot and bothered at the Wood, wouldn't he get even more hot and bothered at the Preakness?

Deep Thought #4 - If the pace is fast, I expect Dynamic Impact to be much farther back than in the Illinois Derby, and then come a-runnin'.
Edward DeVere is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2014, 02:42 PM   #30
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

How come I never noticed you before this year's Triple Crown? You've been here a few years...never memorable until now....
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply