Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-08-2019, 06:22 PM   #76
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahossdaboss View Post
This is what a complete and total lack of reality looks like folks. When your life revolves around a message board you tend to overestimate your own importance.

I’m going to let you in on a little secret Tom...a lot of people laugh at you. Not with you but directly at you. You’d be surprised at just how many. But hey, you’re the man because you can dish out rep points
exhibit A (dahoss).....
Tom was right on point with his statement to you.
You and Ely like to run around playing this little game of "I got you"....
Reality is, NO ONE CARES!!! At the end of the day, you both will have your opinions and (speaking for myself), I have mine. Neither of you put food on my table or pay my bills. So, continue on with your little games..... Especially when it makes you feel worthy!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2019, 06:43 PM   #77
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
exhibit A (dahoss).....
Reality is, NO ONE CARES!!! At the end of the day, you both will have your opinions and (speaking for myself), I have mine. Neither of you put food on my table or pay my bills. So, continue on with your little games..... Especially when it makes you feel worthy!!
You cared enough to post.
Dahossdaboss is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2019, 06:53 PM   #78
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
exhibit A (dahoss).....
Great points my friend, I would like to add my opinion of Tom now that you have expressed some observations. For starters I think Tom is all about working longer hours and getting to his job in his car safely. When the downturn hit he did what he had to do, I think for less moneys than he was getting before the downturn. Some here have said that he is a very likable fellow and talked to him at Finger Lakes. Others here know from meeting him at Saratoga more than just a few years when people from this site meet up and share tables and accommodations during the yearly Pace Advantage meet. I think many here may be offended by any bullshit thrown at the man. So in short if you want to dump on Tom, I say who ever you think you are expect the many to dump on you.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-08-2019, 06:55 PM   #79
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
This is what a complete and total lack of reality looks like folks. When your life revolves around a message board you tend to overestimate your own importance.

I’m going to let you in on a little secret Tom...a lot of people laugh at you. Not with you but directly at you. You’d be surprised at just how many. But hey, you’re the man because you can dish out rep points
Oooooo.
I hit a nerve there.

I am sure YOu know what most people here think about things - such a warm charming personality, you must bet tons of PMs and emails letting you in on all the little secrets.

I think YOU are the example of a total lack of reality - at least I made friends here and in the real world. YOu get challenged to boxing matches!

I see you even took time out to go and insult Nitro for no reason, other that you are nothing and need to feel like a tough guy!

You are nothing but pathetic.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:11 PM   #80
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Great points my friend, I would like to add my opinion of Tom now that you have expressed some observations. For starters I think Tom is all about working longer hours and getting to his job in his car safely. When the downturn hit he did what he had to do, I think for less moneys than he was getting before the downturn. Some here have said that he is a very likable fellow and talked to him at Finger Lakes. Others here know from meeting him at Saratoga more than just a few years when people from this site meet up and share tables and accommodations during the yearly Pace Advantage meet. I think many here may be offended by any bullshit thrown at the man. So in short if you want to dump on Tom, I say who ever you think you are expect the many to dump on you.
Another guy who doesn’t care but spent hours looking up my old posts and follows me thread to thread.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:13 PM   #81
fast4522

Quote:
Another guy who doesn’t care but spent hours looking up my old posts and follows me thread to thread.
Many PM's went around asking who is this guy, so I profiled you. So what, everyone knows you real good now.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:19 PM   #82
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Oooooo.
I hit a nerve there.

I am sure YOu know what most people here think about things - such a warm charming personality, you must bet tons of PMs and emails letting you in on all the little secrets.

I think YOU are the example of a total lack of reality - at least I made friends here and in the real world. YOu get challenged to boxing matches!

I see you even took time out to go and insult Nitro for no reason, other that you are nothing and need to feel like a tough guy!

You are nothing but pathetic.
It’s laughable that you think you hit a nerve.

You seem like a guy with a lot going on outside of this board. 91,000 posts...you’re a modern day Steve McQueen clearly.

Look, you had a tantrum and left for a week because you got a red card and then cried to PA because he made an innocent joke at your expense. You said I’ve always supported you!

Definitely seems like someone with a VERY rich life outside of here. But yeah I’m pathetic for disagreeing with you politically and not taking your crap.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:22 PM   #83
Dahossdaboss
Veteran

Quote:
Many PM's went around asking who is this guy, so I profiled you. So what, everyone knows you real good now.
Many pm’s

You profiled me

Say what you want...no one can get an entire group of angry dudes on tilt like I can.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:05 PM   #84
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
I think that everybody - with one notable exception - knew that it was dahoss when he came back. What's with all the PMs anyway? Why not just post it in public?
Old 04-08-2019, 10:09 PM   #85
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
I think that everybody - with one notable exception - knew that it was dahoss when he came back. What's with all the PMs anyway? Why not just post it in public?
To be honest...in the beginning, I wasn't sure myself that it was really Dahoss. I mean...he did do a pretty good job concealing his identity.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:10 PM   #86
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
I agree. I think Tom is a terrific person who is always willing to help others. What I think you need to do fast is separate this message board from real life. There may be others here who are offended, but I think Tom is probably less offended than you think. Perhaps I am wrong. We can all get our buttons pushed from time to time, but it is really rare cases (people like reckless and PA) where people get truly upset.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:55 PM   #87
Clocker

Quote:
We can all get our buttons pushed from time to time, but it is really rare cases (people like reckless and PA) where people get truly upset.

My take is that PA gets upset about incivility on his forum, rather than content. Reckless, as the High Priest of the Holy Church of The Donald, considers any criticism of Baal, I mean Trump, to be blasphemy.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:56 PM   #88
fast4522

Take heed, I pick sides fast and always have. I don't care who you know and what they know. That said your off to what you were doing before.
Old 04-08-2019, 11:59 PM   #89
ElKabong

Quote:
There may be others here who are offended, but I think Tom is probably less offended than you think. Perhaps I am wrong. .
Tom couldn't care less what others post, you're correct. Anyone who thinks they get under anyone's skin here is just dreaming. It's a message board. Nothing more.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-09-2019, 12:32 AM   #90
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
You know, that is really a stupid thing to say.
This is a FORUM. It consists of THREADS.
People come here to read the threads and reply in them.

Don't flatter yourself, no ins stalking or following you - it is what we do ona FORUM.

You think anyone gives a rat's ass that much about you??

Last edited by Tom; 04-09-2019 at 12:33 AM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply