Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-04-2006, 02:58 AM   #61
Koko
Accident Theory History

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack
Site a start on my part.
The word is Cite as in Citation. Why should I bother? I know what you've posted and where you've started crap with me. I don't need to go dig it up to prove anything to you. Get a life ex-janitor.
Koko is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2006, 03:06 AM   #62
bigmack

I always learn something from you KK.
Like pedantic meaning parental? That was rich.
Thanks for all the deep knowledge you share with us all. You're gifted.

Last edited by bigmack; 06-04-2006 at 03:08 AM.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2006, 08:53 AM   #63
Koko
Accident Theory History

LittleCrack,

Busted, disgusted and can't be trusted.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:02 AM   #64
Suff
Beat up 💪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koko
LittleCrack,

Busted, disgusted and can't be trusted.
when you fellows cat fight it's unproductive and unattractive.

I for one, fault you mostly. If we ( you and I) hold views that are not mainstream, and unpopular. We will find ourselves unpopular with the mainstream. Therefore, it is incubment on us to be aware that we will receive "push back". At those times is when it is most important we hold our tempers, be firm and calm in our delivery, and confident in our knowledge and facts.

When you respond by name calling, demeaning someone's intelligence and thier profession, it hurts your views.

I understand your frustration. But keep in mind, some of us have been around here for 3 or 4 years now. We've knocked heads over virtually every major current event. Still, you ( I, we) need to be able to come back and have civil discussions about horses or other news.

Your relatively new here. Your a bright guy and you opinions could be worth something down the road. But don't blow up the bridge so early on. Calm down, take a few on the chin and roll with the punchs.
Suff is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2006, 09:12 AM   #65
Koko
Accident Theory History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suff
when you fellows cat fight it's unproductive and unattractive.

I for one, fault you mostly. If we ( you and I) hold views that are not mainstream, and unpopular. We will find ourselves unpopular with the mainstream. Therefore, it is incubment on us to be aware that we will receive "push back". At those times is when it is most important we hold our tempers, be firm and calm in our delivery, and confident in our knowledge and facts.

When you respond by name calling, demeaning someone's intelligence and thier profession, it hurts your views.

I understand your frustration. But keep in mind, some of us have been around here for 3 or 4 years now. We've knocked heads over virtually every major current event. Still, you ( I, we) need to be able to come back and have civil discussions about horses or other news.

Your relatively new here. Your a bright guy and you opinions could be worth something down the road. But don't blow up the bridge so early on. Calm down, take a few on the chin and roll with the punchs.
Good words Suff. Although there is a certain Turkey here that needs the stuffing kicked out of him and I'd love to do it.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:33 AM   #66
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Point 18. No arabs found in autopsys - duh - there were no autopsys done - there were NO BODIES. There was nothing found from the strike zones or the airplanes - there was no OFFICE FURNITURE fouond in the rubble.
How would an autopsy tell an arab from a jew from an indian from an irishman? THe bodies were burned up - what, you think there is a little label inside - Made in Arabia? 100% Scotch?

I have never seen such ignorance all in one place before. Wiat!, yes I have - that video last night- the one from the Institute of UN-learning! Someone here is summa cum laude!

So far, you have only offered iron clad proof of one thing.......
Old 06-04-2006, 10:37 AM   #67
Koko
Accident Theory History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Point 18. No arabs found in autopsys - duh - there were no autopsys done - there were NO BODIES. There was nothing found from the strike zones or the airplanes - there was no OFFICE FURNITURE fouond in the rubble.
How would an autopsy tell an arab from a jew from an indian from an irishman? THe bodies were burned up - what, you think there is a little label inside - Made in Arabia? 100% Scotch?

I have never seen such ignorance all in one place before. Wiat!, yes I have - that video last night- the one from the Institute of UN-learning! Someone here is summa cum laude!

So far, you have only offered iron clad proof of one thing.......
It's hard to prove to a moron that he's breathing. What do I have to prove? Prove that the ridiculous bullshit you believe is true you ___________
Old 06-04-2006, 10:39 AM   #68
lsbets

A pattern continues - Koko says no Arabs found in autopsies, Tom points out there were no autopsies done. Koko's response? Anger at Tom.
lsbets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-04-2006, 10:42 AM   #69
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Ping...............................
Old 06-04-2006, 10:48 AM   #70
Koko
Accident Theory History

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsbets
A pattern continues - Koko says no Arabs found in autopsies, Tom points out there were no autopsies done. Koko's response? Anger at Tom.
Tom doesn't know autopsies from autos and doesn't know shit from shineloa.
What's new?
Old 06-04-2006, 10:54 AM   #71
lsbets

Quote:
Tom doesn't know autopsies from autos and doesn't know shit from shineloa.
What's new?
Koko, people might be more open minded to your ideas if when a valid criticism about your contentions is pointed out you respond with something other than anger towards the person who debunks your comments. However, your inability to back up your contentions and your unwillingness to even attempt to do so virtually ensures that folks will regard you as little more than a troll.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:57 AM   #72
Koko
Accident Theory History

Quote:
Koko, people might be more open minded to your ideas if when a valid criticism about your contentions is pointed out you respond with something other than anger towards the person who debunks your comments.
If you think that little Tommy has debunked anything, you're deluded.

Answer one question ISBETS. Do you or do you not believe the veracity of the "official" 9/11 story? Yes or No.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:03 AM   #73
lsbets

Quote:
If you think that little Tommy has debunked anything, you're deluded.

Answer one question ISBETS. Do you or do you not believe the veracity of the "official" 9/11 story? Yes or No.
Until I see something credible with some kind of proof, not just speculation that doesn't hold up when challenged, the answer is yes. You want to change that to a no? Be able to respond when your basic assertions are shown to be obviously false.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:08 AM   #74
Koko
Accident Theory History

Quote:
Until I see something credible with some kind of proof, not just speculation that doesn't hold up when challenged, the answer is yes. You want to change that to a no? Be able to respond when your basic assertions are shown to be obviously false.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You'll never see proof because you're absolutely brainwashed. Don't even bother looking for any, YOU'LL NEVER FIND IT. Not because it isn't all around you, but because you're a programmed mind-controlled slave.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:11 AM   #75
lsbets

Quote:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You'll never see proof because you're absolutely brainwashed. Don't even bother looking for any, YOU'LL NEVER FIND IT. Not because it isn't all around you, but because you're a programmed mind-controlled slave.

Once again, Koko cannot back up his assertions and responds with anger.

Koko - I'll ask again. If you know so much about this vast conspiracy, why are you allowed to exist and spead the truth? Wouldn't they want to silence those who would try to uncover them?