Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2018, 06:12 PM   #61
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You don't say....oh wait...
Well at least I post pictures of the tickets I actually play...unlike Monopoly money players who say their picks do this and that.

:sleeping

Oh wait...
Old 07-08-2018, 06:54 PM   #62
outofthebox

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffaniO View Post
Actually... yes
Nice hit...
Old 07-08-2018, 07:44 PM   #63
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Well at least I post pictures of the tickets I actually play...unlike Monopoly money players who say their picks do this and that.

Oh wait...
You don't post pictures of your losers. At least when I lose, people see it.

I'd like to see you post 500 picks and show a profit. Then we can talk.

And I'll keep waiting.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:47 PM   #64
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Oh wait...
And I just realized how touchy you are. Nobody was criticizing your play but you choose to criticize mine?

We were talking about a jockey. Not handicapping. Not picks. Not wins.

Strange way of deflecting the fact that you keep repeating yourself on this jockey thing, which was all I was pointing out.

Didn't think you wanted to sound like a troll or a broken record, but what do I know, right?
Old 07-08-2018, 07:58 PM   #65
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
And I just realized how touchy you are. Nobody was criticizing your play but you choose to criticize mine?

We were talking about a jockey. Not handicapping. Not picks. Not wins.

Strange way of deflecting the fact that you keep repeating yourself on this jockey thing, which was all I was pointing out.

Didn't think you wanted to sound like a troll or a broken record, but what do I know, right?
Actually someone mentioned me in a reply today on this thread... thus why I responded.

As for you, it seems like you are the touchy one... I just made a vague comment, just like you had... nothing more, nothing less.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:32 PM   #66
Inner Dirt

I guess I have no class also because I laughed at the reference to lady parts.
It was especially funny to me because I have a couple old friends back in Cali that let women make complete fools of them over and over.

Anyone have a couple of examples of dates with race and horse number of her bad rides? I will have to put them on my watch list. I have data capped satellite internet, free time is 3am-6am so if I watch outside of those hours it has to be real brief. It sucks when betting I have to keep starting and stopping the track feeds.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:02 PM   #67
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I guess I have no class also because I laughed at the reference to lady parts.
It was especially funny to me because I have a couple old friends back in Cali that let women make complete fools of them over and over.

Anyone have a couple of examples of dates with race and horse number of her bad rides? I will have to put them on my watch list. I have data capped satellite internet, free time is 3am-6am so if I watch outside of those hours it has to be real brief. It sucks when betting I have to keep starting and stopping the track feeds.
Basically any mount she’s ever had... just randomly pick a few... you can look up dates and number of races on Equibase.

Btw, welcome to the “No Class” Club!
Old 07-08-2018, 10:34 PM   #68
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Actually someone mentioned me in a reply today on this thread... thus why I responded.

As for you, it seems like you are the touchy one... I just made a vague comment, just like you had... nothing more, nothing less.
Cool story.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:23 PM   #69
metro

Quote:
I can only wish they bought the whole stable... would be an ATM for the next few months.
I'm sure trainers are camped outside Wayne Rice's barn as I type, just waiting with check books in hand to get their hands on all those live runners in his stable.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:26 PM   #70
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
Originally Posted by metro View Post
I'm sure trainers are camped outside Wayne Rice's barn as I type, just waiting with check books in hand to get their hands on all those live runners in his stable.
Obviously Michael Dubb was smart enough to inquire about that one. I can only hope there’s more lying in wait that he purchased privately.

Pretty bad that a rider change can make a loser at Presque Isle into a winner at Belmont in a $77000 allowance race.

At least I back up my words with Wagers rather than those that are just afraid to admit someone else is right.

Last edited by TiffaniO; 07-08-2018 at 11:32 PM.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:48 PM   #71
metro

Quote:
Obviously Michael Dubb was smart enough to inquire about that one. I can only hope there’s more lying in wait that he purchased privately.

Pretty bad that a rider change can make a loser at Presque Isle into a winner at Belmont in a $77000 allowance race.

At least I back up my words with Wagers rather than those that are just afraid to admit someone else is right.
Jason Servis could bring Rick's Natural Star out of retirement and saddle him to a win right now, consider yourself lucky.

21 claims out of Rice's barn the last 5 years....3 winners. yep it's an ATM waiting to happen.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:56 PM   #72
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
At least I back up my words
After the race...
Old 07-09-2018, 08:39 AM   #73
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
After the race
Actually I stated on this very thread that I play every horse going from Cox to any other rider but K Vargas. Look it up...

It’s not my job to give you winners... I don’t charge people to see my picks that I don’t play...

Last edited by cj; 07-09-2018 at 03:42 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:44 AM   #74
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
Originally Posted by metro View Post
Jason Servis could bring Rick's Natural Star out of retirement and saddle him to a win right now, consider yourself lucky.

21 claims out of Rice's barn the last 5 years....3 winners. yep it's an ATM waiting to happen.
How about the ones he’s sold privately? How about 2nd and 3rd starts off the claim? How about horses that Rice still trains that just has a jockey change? He’s not that bad of a trainer. He's just letting the “wrong brain” choose his main jockey. You can make your stats say anything you want... I know that I backed up my words with $$$.

Guess I’ve been lucky all year...

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 82F03107-FB39-4DF5-9BDD-ED77F0DC8987.jpeg (59.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpeg 19603E85-6E73-4DBC-B2C8-38F4EE84E13D.jpeg (308.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpeg E8E0F3B0-EE18-424B-95E2-901965D68AC3.jpeg (459.7 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by TiffaniO; 07-09-2018 at 08:56 AM.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:59 AM   #75
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:

I have 3 angles for that I look for everyday.

1-. Horses changing trainers from Rodney Moyers to ANYONE.

2- Horses changing riders from Cox to anyone but Kathleen Vargas, which normally means there has been a rider change.

3- Horses changing riders from Vargas to anyone but Cox.

Anyway my point to the whole thread is, it wasn’t about them being cheap. It was that she is a brutal jockey, do you agree?
Where did I ever say barn change from Rice?
Closed Thread