Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-10-2022, 11:07 AM   #16
davew

These were started, paid for and made under 0bama regime

https://ua.usembassy.gov/embassy/kyi...ction-program/

state department propaganda saying how needed and safe they are

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2022, 11:08 AM   #17
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I took your advice, so I plugged that into the search engine and came up empty. Not surprised at all given the source of the term. An empty drum reverberates less than your cranial cavity does.
As you usually do.
Old 03-10-2022, 11:34 AM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
That's exactly what I do here...counter balance the insane dogma.

Didn't you start a thread about TV Ratings, and didn't Fox have the top 5 or so rated shows with CNN and MSNBC way behind?
I believe your hero Tucker is killing everyone in the ratings

So who really is the mainstream ?
Whose voice is reaching more people?
Looks like it's Fox
Fox IS the counterbalance to the rest of the US media, basically...so no surprise they dominate.

When almost everybody else is saying the same thing, but you are saying something different, your voice sticks out.

The Murdoch's are geniuses, obviously.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:26 PM   #19
beach_bum

main reason i gave up posting.

DO you not realize that the RUSSIANS HAVE BIO WEApons pre this action.

They have no need to raid a site as NUland was worried about in her remarks to release agents.

I don't know what is in them but NULand seems to be worried.
I do not think they were RUSSIA sites.
beach_bum is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2022, 02:07 PM   #20
davew

fact checkers proved this is an interesting story

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/vic...biological?s=r
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2022, 02:09 PM   #21
boxcar

Quote:
That's exactly what I do here...counter balance the insane dogma.

Didn't you start a thread about TV Ratings, and didn't Fox have the top 5 or so rated shows with CNN and MSNBC way behind?
I believe your hero Tucker is killing everyone in the ratings

So who really is the mainstream ?
Whose voice is reaching more people?

Looks like it's Fox
Are you this stupid!? When you combine all the printed and broadcast propaganda from all the numerous sources that comprise the "U.S. Legacy Media" (to borrow PA's phrase), I would think that FNC's overall ratings would pale in comparison to that legacy sum.

In this universe "many" is still more than one.
Old 03-10-2022, 02:12 PM   #22
boxcar

Quote:
As you usually do.
Not anywhere near as often as you, airhead.
Old 03-10-2022, 02:16 PM   #23
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Are you this stupid!? When you combine all the printed and broadcast propaganda from all the numerous sources that comprise the "U.S. Legacy Media" (to borrow PA's phrase), I would think that FNC's overall ratings would pale in comparison to that legacy sum.

In this universe "many" is still more than one.
The guy who starts threads based on info he gets from right wing conspiracy sites day after day after day shouldn't be asking anyone else if they're stupid.

You are their bitch, and you prove it almost every day.

Old 03-10-2022, 02:22 PM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The guy who starts threads based on info he gets from right wing conspiracy sites day after day after day shouldn't be asking anyone else if they're stupid.

Speaking of being a bitch, keep putting stock into the propaganda you swallow so eagerly:

Quote:
Self-anointed "fact-checkers” in the U.S. corporate press have spent two weeks mocking as disinformation and a false conspiracy theory the claim that Ukraine has biological weapons labs, either alone or with U.S. support. They never presented any evidence for their ruling — how could they possibly know? and how could they prove the negative? — but nonetheless they invoked their characteristically authoritative, above-it-all tone of self-assurance and self-arrogated right to decree the truth, definitively labelling such claims false.
Unfortunately for this propaganda racket masquerading as neutral and high-minded fact-checking, the neocon official long in charge of U.S. policy in Ukraine testified on Monday before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and strongly suggested that such claims are, at least in part, true. Yesterday afternoon, Under Secretary of State Victoria Nuland appeared before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), hoping to debunk growing claims that there are chemical weapons labs in Ukraine, smugly asked Nuland: “Does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?”

Rubio undoubtedly expected a flat denial by Nuland, thus providing further "proof” that such speculation is dastardly Fake News emanating from the Kremlin, the CCP and QAnon. Instead, Nuland did something completely uncharacteristic for her, for neocons, and for senior U.S. foreign policy officials: for some reason, she told a version of the truth. Her answer visibly stunned Rubio, who — as soon as he realized the damage she was doing to the U.S. messaging campaign by telling the truth — interrupted her and demanded that she instead affirm that if a biological attack were to occur, everyone should be “100% sure” that it was Russia who did it. Grateful for the life raft, Nuland told Rubio he was right.
GOAT II has spoken:

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/vic...biological?s=r

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-10-2022 at 02:24 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2022, 02:25 PM   #25
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

What propaganda am I swallowing, exactly?
Old 03-10-2022, 02:30 PM   #26
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Glenn Greenwald & Tucker Carlson are like the dream GOAT team:

Quote:
At the very least, Nuland's surprising revelation reveals, yet again, just how heavily involved the U.S. Government is and for years has been in Ukraine, on the part of Russia's border which U.S. officials and scholars from across the spectrum have spent decades warning is the most sensitive and vulnerable for Moscow. It was Nuland herself, while working for Hillary Clinton and John Kerry's State Department under President Obama, who was heavily involved in what some call the 2014 revolution and others call the “coup” that resulted in a change of government in Ukraine from a Moscow-friendly regime to one far more favorable to the EU and the West. All of this took place as the Ukrainian energy company Burisma paid $50,000 per month not to the son of a Ukrainian official but to Joe Biden's son, Hunter: a reflection of who wielded real power inside Ukraine.

Nuland not only worked for both the Obama and Biden State Departments to run Ukraine policy (and, in many ways, Ukraine itself), but she also was Vice President Dick Cheney's deputy national security adviser and then President Bush's Ambassador to NATO. She comes from one of America's most prestigious neocon royal families; her husband, Robert Kagan, was a co-founder of the notorious neocon war-mongering group Project for the New American Century, which advocated regime change in Iraq long before 9/11. It was Kagan, along with liberal icon Bill Kristol, who (next to current editor-in-chief of The Atlantic Jeffrey Goldberg), was most responsible for the lie that Saddam was working hand-in-hand with Al Qaeda, a lie that played a key role in convincing Americans to believe that Saddam was personally involved in the planning of 9/11.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-10-2022 at 02:32 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2022, 03:09 PM   #27
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

GOAT II has spoken:
Agree. (See post #12 earlier in this thread.)

Re: Bio Labs

I think RR got this one right.

I also think Victoria Nuland doesn't testify before a Senate committee hearing that Ukraine has "Biological Research Facilities" and that she is worried Russia may seize them unless we were actually involved and that she is actually worried Russia may seize them.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 03-10-2022 at 03:23 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2022, 03:15 PM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Agree. (See post #12 earlier in this thread.)

-jp

See, he's so good, his link gets posted 3x...lol...sorry, I didn't realize that was a GG link that you posted (not sure how I missed that).
Old 03-10-2022, 04:41 PM   #29
boxcar

Quote:

Is that all you have: "right wing conspiracy sites"? You obviously pride yourself as another smart leftist on this forum, yet not once have you ever crawled out of your hole to debunk anything I've ever posted. Of course, we can now all understand why: Anyone who thinks that 1 > Many has more than few screws loose up in their attic rafters and would, naturally, be very hesitant to attempt to write anything that would even remotely hint at a meaningful, substantive post.
Old 03-10-2022, 05:40 PM   #30
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Is that all you have: "right wing conspiracy sites"? You obviously pride yourself as another smart leftist on this forum, yet not once have you ever crawled out of your hole to debunk anything I've ever posted. Of course, we can now all understand why: Anyone who thinks that 1 > Many has more than few screws loose up in their attic rafters and would, naturally, be very hesitant to attempt to write anything that would even remotely hint at a meaningful, substantive post.
Your posts don't need debunking. They're so obviously ridiculous that anyone who isn't totally messed up on either their politics or the Lord can see it clear as day. Remember your thread (and the accompanying link from one of your idiot sites) about how masks shrink your penis?
That was classic Boxers

You're a layup.
Keep trying, you