Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-05-2018, 02:50 PM   #31
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
he 10 fold+ increase in separating children from their parents at the southern border puts his compassion in question. Let alone his constant inane rhetoric about migrant "invadfers"
Go covfefe yourself...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-05-2018, 03:06 PM   #32
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Go covfefe yourself...
???????
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-05-2018, 06:01 PM   #33
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I may not be a genius, certainly not a stable genius Chumpy claims he is, but many ordinary folks like I recognize the threat. The Existential threat.

How many democrats have abandoned their party for the rethugs and Chumpy? As far as know none. Nothing like the dozens of lifelong republicans running headlong away from their party and the abusive republican impersonator.

Here's Why This Lifelong Republican Is Voting 'Mechanically' For Democrats 'Until Trumpism Is Defeated'
https://www.alternet.org/election-03...mpism-defeated

"I say all this as a life-long registered Republican. I have voted in GOP primaries since I was 18. I have been a general election swing voter since the GOP began to radicalise under Bush II, but I never switched party registration, because I figured the GOP needed someone to vote for moderates in the primaries. While this was uncomfortable under Bush and then Sarah Palin, under Trump it was a disaster. I voted a straight Democratic ticket (via absentee) for the first time in my life in this election, including for one candidate I believe is inferior to his GOP opponent."

"But this is absolutely necessary, and I hope any American readers will do the same," Kelly concludes. "Donald Trump is a threat to both American democracy and liberalism. He is turning the Republican party into the racist, semi-authoritarian National Front. He needs to be decisively defeated at the ballot box this week and in 2020. The best way to do that is to vote mechanically for the Democrats until Trumpism is defeated."
A lot of Dems want Pelosi out, isn't that abandoning your party when you want to vote out your leader in the house?
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-05-2018, 06:04 PM   #34
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
Thank God I don't live in the USA. But I can admit we do have a crap Prime Minister. Justin's dad did WAY BETTER than him.
I was born in the U.S but have lived in Toronto for the last 30 years, there are positives and negatives to both countries
Old 11-05-2018, 06:07 PM   #35
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by riskman View Post
Any U.S. Senator,Congressional Rep.,Governor or for that matter any politician that has served more than seven years in elective office needs to be voted out on Tuesday.
We need to clean house on both sides. These pols are a disgrace. They are a total waste of space and need to be disinfected before living with the general population.
Couldn't agree more there should be terms limits on any member of congress or the senate, if they know they only have 8 years or whatever the term would be they would be less inclined to do what the special interests want and actually do whats best for the country
Old 11-05-2018, 06:15 PM   #36
FantasticDan
gelding

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-05-2018, 07:30 PM   #37
woodtoo

Odds at Paddy Power an Irish book suddenly shifted Republican yesterday.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-05-2018, 11:13 PM   #38
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
I agree, shitpost.
I'm familiar with the "shit bow," but not the shitpost. Is that a thing?

Shit Bow

Old 11-06-2018, 04:05 AM   #39
reckless
Veteran

Would someone please tell why this country would want to vote Democrat in today's election? To change the House and the few governorship's that's on the line?

I know the reason for all the vitriol and stupidity on this site -- it is their hatred for Trump. That's OK by me. Hate Trump all you'd like; no one who supports Trump think much of the Trump haters. Many in the hate-Trump crowd --especially in the media-- have proven to be dolts and totally ignorant of reality so why should I care on how they feel about the guy??

But I cannot think of a single reason why everyday citizens would want to vote for a political party that calls for higher taxes, open borders, more business regulation, impeachment proceedings toward both Trump and Kavanaugh and have openly and officially declared war on law enforcement be it either ICE and/or local police.

Today, this country will also rebuke the lies of those in the media that tell us that Trump is dividing this country; that Trump and the GOP are racists; that the Gravy Train caravan is full of disadvantaged people who are seeking 'asylum'.

The Trump haters have proved to be idiots and those that call themselves Progressives have proved to be crazy so it is very unlikely that it will be a bad day for the GOP in toto.

I will enjoy every now 'toss-up' big GOP win. Sadly, I also expect the Democrats to challenge every result across the land, legit or not. There will be plenty of b-shat coming our way as the Democrats continue their assault on America, free elections and freedom. These challenges will end quickly because Trump is the leader of this democracy and not Norm Coleman, for example.

PS--Also knowing how the democracy hating media works, I expect to hear this most of the afternoon as well:

"Early exit polls have the Democrats winning by 10... 15... 20 percentage points. Yes it is early but for now, there are signs of the Democrat Blue Wave, which was called for months now."

This derelict reportage, and similar, will be done solely to suppress turnout, especially in deep blue places such as New England, New Jersey and New York. I am not calling for major upsets but the democrats there usually win by 80-20. But a 54-46 win would be considered a loss to them and a big message for 2020.

Again, enjoy your Election Day. I will, especially in the days and weeks after when we gear up for the world to end.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2018, 04:12 AM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Unless you consider who is doing the deeming...then the bubble bursts.
Old 11-06-2018, 08:19 AM   #41
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
I'm familiar with the "shit bow," but not the shitpost. Is that a thing?

Shit Bow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85e4THVEb_o
I get no shit bow.
Old 11-06-2018, 08:36 AM   #42
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Unless you consider who is doing the deeming...then the bubble bursts.
Fox News pulled it and a Fox News Commentator is actively campaigning with the President...

But yeah... fake news... they're the problem...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2018, 08:55 AM   #43
woodtoo

Its third and one who do you hand the ball to, Jim Brown!!
Old 11-06-2018, 08:59 AM   #44
woodtoo

Nate Silver updated the odds the Democrats take the House at 88%.
That's less than the 97% he gave to Hillary winning.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:13 AM   #45
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Fox News pulled it and a Fox News Commentator is actively campaigning with the President...

But yeah... fake news... they're the problem...
My comment applies to all...not just this ad...which may or may not be racist...I haven't seen it so I have no opinion.