Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 06:02 PM   #6211
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The arrow points to things aging as does entropy.
How 'bout to babes in the womb, still waiting to be born?
Old 04-18-2018, 06:24 PM   #6212
hcap

Of course, from the moment of conception on to death, yes.
Grown is a constant process.

How about your ocean and underwater topography? I said non-human causes such as erosion and currents shape and form aging structures. How about an iron anchor? Rust is the anchor aging.

The causal arrow of time ALWAYS indicates the normal process of aging in human and non human events.

When was the last time you heard of a human born as a senior and growing younger to die as an infant other than in fiction?

ONE MORE TIME.
Can you unbreak an egg?
Old 04-18-2018, 07:39 PM   #6213
boxcar

Quote:
Of course, from the moment of conception on to death, yes.
Grown is a constant process.

How about your ocean and underwater topography? I said non-human causes such as erosion and currents shape and form aging structures. How about an iron anchor? Rust is the anchor aging.

The causal arrow of time ALWAYS indicates the normal process of aging in human and non human events.

When was the last time you heard of a human born as a senior and growing younger to die as an infant other than in fiction?

ONE MORE TIME.
Can you unbreak an egg?
You're off your meds, again, aren't you?

Yeah...all aging takes place in time in this temporal reality. So what? Do you have a point to make?
Old 04-19-2018, 01:59 AM   #6214
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You're off your meds, again, aren't you?

Yeah...all aging takes place in time in this temporal reality. So what? Do you have a point to make?
This "temporal reality" is what both of us have been discussing. I've been making the same pooint since #6078.

Wen I brought up your ridiculous.........

'11 PART "PAPER", proposing the biblical trinity as a model for everything and specifically physics."

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...n+the+Universe
Old 04-19-2018, 06:50 AM   #6215
boxcar

Quote:
This "temporal reality" is what both of us have been discussing. I've been making the same pooint since #6078.

Wen I brought up your ridiculous.........

'11 PART "PAPER", proposing the biblical trinity as a model for everything and specifically physics."

Your point (so called) must have been a big nothing burger -- either that or faster than a speeding bullet.

Btw, I just came in from outside and I saw your "causal arrow of time" coming at me from the East. If the arrow stays its course, it should wind up in the West. In fact, I would bet the farm on that occurring.

How's that for predicting the future?
Old 04-19-2018, 07:23 AM   #6216
hcap

Whenever I or others post scientific or mathematical facts or theories I post where and who the source is unless it is so well known it is not needed. Why haven't you done the same?

Can you spell plagiarize?

As I said we have gone over your nonsense 11 part thesis in past discussions and I knew I found previously you lifted your ass backwards time crap and "trinity of the universe" from a barely known apologetic writer. You did not give him credit, instead tried to pass off your thesis as your own

After googling your time "flows" from the future stuff....I found this.

E. Charles Heinze wrote "Trinity and Triunity"
Salvation and the Nature of the Godhead

It seems this 1995 copyrighted article might have been a source for your entire 11 part treatise.

http://www.angelfire.com/va/sovereig...triunity1.html

Our original discussion.......

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...ious&page=1122
Old 04-19-2018, 11:20 AM   #6217
boxcar

Quote:
Whenever I or others post scientific or mathematical facts or theories I post where and who the source is unless it is so well known it is not needed. Why haven't you done the same?

Can you spell plagiarize?

As I said we have gone over your nonsense 11 part thesis in past discussions and I knew I found previously you lifted your ass backwards time crap and "trinity of the universe" from a barely known apologetic writer. You did not give him credit, instead tried to pass off your thesis as your own

After googling your time "flows" from the future stuff....I found this.

E. Charles Heinze wrote "Trinity and Triunity"
Salvation and the Nature of the Godhead

It seems this 1995 copyrighted article might have been a source for your entire 11 part treatise.

Our original discussion.......

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...ious&page=1122
Back to playing that tired, ol', broken record again, heh? I didn't plagiarize anything. I took the author's main talking points and expressed them in my own words.

Now you whine that the author was a "barely known" apologetic writer. Yet, when I cited a guy like Norman Geisler on other topics, who is very well known and respected Protestant theologian, philosopher and apologist, you criticized me and him, as well.

And now you can't make up your mind about who exactly was it that I "plagiarized": Was it a guy who wrote a book or a guy who wrote an article?

There just aint' no pleasin' you... You're totally shot. You should just hang it up. Why don't you engage in other useless things like finding pretty charts in living technicolor that will predict an environmental Armageddon?

Last edited by boxcar; 04-19-2018 at 11:25 AM.
Old 04-19-2018, 11:55 AM   #6218
hcap

Actually, Heinze took the ass-backwards time nonsense from Nathan Wood....

Quote:
Note 3. The triune concept of time presented here is taken from Nathan Wood, TheTrinity in the Universe, op. cit. Wood's terminology, such as "source," "expression," and "interpretation," has been adopted.
So did you lift it from Heinze or Wood?

It's one thing to quote someone and credit that person's speculation to the author, another to claim god told you so and you wrote it down.....

From your Bonkers 11 part thesis....

"Likewise, I cannot boast in my own knowledge, in my own wisdom, in my own strength, or in any of my feeble accomplishments in this world. I have nothing except that which has been graciously given to me by the Lord. For as the Apostle continued:
....So, according to the knowledge and understanding God has granted me, and the encouragement he has given me to study his Word, and to some extent his Creation, I have put together this series to answer the aforementioned question; for no other
worldly philosophy or religion can even come close to providing any kind of rational, cogent answer to this “riddle”.

A few paragraphs later

...I must also issue a “warning” of sorts regarding Part 1X. In this segment I have blown a well accepted myth out of the water about how most of us have been programmed to conceive of Time. I have no doubt that, at first, most minds will rebel against this heretofore unheard of “doctrine”. But nonetheless, I also think most will come to accept this little known fact about Time, simply because the logic behind it is rock-solid irrefutable.

Logic?
Whatever!

Sure God explained it to you.
Have him explain it to all PA off topic readers reading this nonsense thread
Old 04-19-2018, 12:07 PM   #6219
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble_car
I have no doubt that, at first, most minds will rebel against this heretofore unheard of “doctrine”. But nonetheless, I also think most will come to accept this little known fact about Time, simply because the logic behind it is rock-solid irrefutable.
At least calling it "doctrine" clears up some questions.
But you could have also just as easily called it

.......DOGMA
Old 04-19-2018, 02:19 PM   #6220
boxcar

Quote:
Actually, Heinze took the ass-backwards time nonsense from Nathan Wood....

So did you lift it from Heinze or Wood?

It's one thing to quote someone and credit that person's speculation to the author, another to claim god told you so and you wrote it down.....

From your Bonkers 11 part thesis....

"Likewise, I cannot boast in my own knowledge, in my own wisdom, in my own strength, or in any of my feeble accomplishments in this world. I have nothing except that which has been graciously given to me by the Lord. For as the Apostle continued:
....So, according to the knowledge and understanding God has granted me, and the encouragement he has given me to study his Word, and to some extent his Creation, I have put together this series to answer the aforementioned question; for no other
worldly philosophy or religion can even come close to providing any kind of rational, cogent answer to this “riddle”.

A few paragraphs later

...I must also issue a “warning” of sorts regarding Part 1X. In this segment I have blown a well accepted myth out of the water about how most of us have been programmed to conceive of Time. I have no doubt that, at first, most minds will rebel against this heretofore unheard of “doctrine”. But nonetheless, I also think most will come to accept this little known fact about Time, simply because the logic behind it is rock-solid irrefutable.

Logic?
Whatever!

Sure God explained it to you.
Have him explain it to all PA off topic readers reading this nonsense thread
Yup, the logic is rock-solid. Have you bought a sundial yet? Have you watched a sunrise and sunset? Did you notice that the sun rises and sets in the opposite direction from which a new day begins and the fading day ends? Have you noticed that you don't watch sunrises and sunsets coming from the same direction?
Old 04-19-2018, 04:08 PM   #6221
hcap

Quote:
Have you noticed that you don't watch sunrises and sunsets coming from the same direction?
Is that like the pseudo-scientific dogma , eh...doctrine, come out of both sides of your mouth?

Last edited by hcap; 04-19-2018 at 04:20 PM.
Old 04-19-2018, 04:18 PM   #6222
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire
The Trinity in the Universe a reprinting of Dr. Nathan H. Wood's , former president of Gordon College in his book The Secret of the Universe (Warwick Press, 1932).
Quote:
Similarly, Time is future, present, and past. The future is the unseen source of time, manifest moment-by-moment in the present and understood in the past. Again substitute Father, Son, and Spirit.
Sound familiar Mr Humble_ car?
Old 04-19-2018, 07:24 PM   #6223
boxcar

Quote:
Is that like the pseudo-scientific dogma , eh...doctrine, come out of both sides of your mouth?
"Pseudo-scientific", you say?

So you watch sunrises and sunsets occurring in the West, heh? Do you have any science to back that up?
Old 04-19-2018, 07:27 PM   #6224
boxcar

Quote:
Sound familiar Mr Humble_ car?
To Wood's credit he didn't babble on mindlessly about any "causal arrows of time".
Old 04-20-2018, 08:07 AM   #6225
hcap

Hey Humble_Car, why do handicappers use past performances?
I think we all realize future performances are not available, however what are covered in PPs that may help?

Will you answer honestly or will you make up some absurd dogma instead?

Btw, what does this mean......

There is no such thing as an isolated handicapping factor, for all factors are related to one another to one degree or another, and all especially to the form factor. -- Ray Taulbot
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: