Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-07-2016, 09:52 PM   #46
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Not saying the cops weren't at fault but one can't know what was going through their minds trying to subdue someone resisting arrest, who has a violent history and has a gun.

http://www.youngcons.com/soldier-sho...-media-silent/
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 09:55 PM   #47
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits
Fager, Ralph knows more about law enforcement than anyone here, including you. Mistakes are made, one has been made in this case. There are strong and good men and women in law enforcement, and there are lesser ones as well. If you don't believe race relations, on both sides of the law, and the color spectrum, are currently a problem in this country, I've got beachfront in Idaho, dude.

The deep south is notorious going back to the days of Huey Long. Louisiana has long held the highest incarceration rate in the world. Angola and private prisons flourish. Mississippi runs second.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...ds_prison.html

Btw, I ain't anybody's grandma. When's the last time you saw a grandma get pulled over and ticketed for going 90 in a 65 in upstate NY? Wanna ride with me? Get in, buckle up, and shut up.
What does your reckless driving have to do with anything?

You immediately jump to tossing about the racism card. As if cops (or law-abiding citizens) dont have a reason to possibly feel worried, scared, or otherwise have negative feelings when caught in a particular situation. In animals, it's called instinct, and humans share those same instincts. You liberals don't live in the real world but instead in a fantasy.

I guarantee you that your instincts have kicked in about many people and situations in your life, and they were based on how people presented themselves. You just like to pretend you don't.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 07:23 AM   #48
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame
Here is the victims list of accomplishments:
9/09/96 aggravated battery
10/31/97 2nd degree battery
1/06/98 simple battery
5/04/00 public intimidation
9/20/00 carnal knowledge of a juvenile
9/04/01 domestic violence
5/24/05 burglary of an inhabited dwelling place
7/11/05 receiving stolen things
9/12/05 burglary of inhabited dwelling place
3/17/06 simple criminal damage to property, simple robbery, simple theft, drug possession, misrepresentation during booking, simple battery, aggravated battery
4/12/06 aggravated battery, simple criminal damage to property, disturbing the peace, unauthorized entry
4/04/08 domestic abuse battery
6/03/09 resisting an officer, drug possession, receiving stolen things, possession of stolen firearm, illegal carrying of a weapon with CDs, sound reproduct without consent
10/12/09 illegal carrying of weapon, marijuana possession
8/13/15 failure to register as a sex offender
4/08/16 failure to register as a sex offender
6/14/16 ecstacy and marijuana possession.
No doubt just a gentle giant and loving family man . . . I expect by now the newspapers will have tracked down his smiling high school graduation picture complete with tassled cap
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 09:46 AM   #49
Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan

You immediately jump to tossing about the racism card. As if cops (or law-abiding citizens) dont have a reason to possibly feel worried, scared, or otherwise have negative feelings when caught in a particular situation. In animals, it's called instinct, and humans share those same instincts. You liberals don't live in the real world but instead in a fantasy.

I guarantee you that your instincts have kicked in about many people and situations in your life, and they were based on how people presented themselves. You just like to pretend you don't.
People write here and you interject and admit your own fears--this would be a problem you have to work through. Not others.

Since yesterday morning, how many men, here, at Pace Advantage, have stated there is a problem with race relations in this country? Why haven't you gone after them?

How many police officers were ambushed and murdered last night in Dallas? If this loss of life weren't so abhorrent, so tragic, your reducing my post to a racism card would be laughable.

As far as my instincts, yeah, I had to use mine at 16 when I sat on a witness stand and sent a black kid to prison. I got pretty damn good instincts, so save the fantasy shit.

Like many, I never discuss politics here in Off Topic. I wrote one post, and you pull me out of the crowd. Aren't you special? Lastly, on my political party, you know exactly 0.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 10:13 AM   #50
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman
No doubt just a gentle giant and loving family man . . . I expect by now the newspapers will have tracked down his smiling high school graduation picture complete with tassled cap
If Obama had a son......
Old 07-08-2016, 11:07 AM   #51
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
If Obama had a son......
No, if Obama had a son he'd be a skinny ass metrosexual, possibly gay
Old 07-08-2016, 11:11 AM   #52
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
No, if Obama had a son he'd be a skinny ass metrosexual, possibly gay
When speculating that someone may be skinny and/or gay...are you saying that's a bad thing or good thing?
Old 07-08-2016, 11:35 AM   #53
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour
When speculating that someone may be skinny and/or gay...are you saying that's a bad thing or good thing?
Just commenting as to what the apple might be falling not far from the tree
Old 07-08-2016, 11:53 AM   #54
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Well, that clears it up
Old 07-08-2016, 12:26 PM   #55
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
People write here and you interject and admit your own fears--this would be a problem you have to work through. Not others.

Since yesterday morning, how many men, here, at Pace Advantage, have stated there is a problem with race relations in this country? Why haven't you gone after them?

How many police officers were ambushed and murdered last night in Dallas? If this loss of life weren't so abhorrent, so tragic, your reducing my post to a racism card would be laughable.

As far as my instincts, yeah, I had to use mine at 16 when I sat on a witness stand and sent a black kid to prison. I got pretty damn good instincts, so save the fantasy shit.

Like many, I never discuss politics here in Off Topic. I wrote one post, and you pull me out of the crowd. Aren't you special? Lastly, on my political party, you know exactly 0.
I've responded to plenty of people. Are you a delicate flower or something?

You brag about some weird stuff. First it's careless driving, now it's sending a black boy to prison. Neither of which seems to have anything to do with the consersation.

You played the race card yesterday due to the cases of cops killing blacks, and last night we saw the result of you and others right up the line playing the race card. Constantly for the past 8 years. Congratulations.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:34 PM   #56
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
No, that would make him a racist terrorist - just Daddy Mufti.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:16 PM   #57
Grits

Quote:
I've responded to plenty of people. Are you a delicate flower or something?

You brag about some weird stuff. First it's careless driving, now it's sending a black boy to prison. Neither of which seems to have anything to do with the consersation.

You played the race card yesterday due to the cases of cops killing blacks, and last night we saw the result of you and others right up the line playing the race card. Constantly for the past 8 years. Congratulations.
You're a troll. And one of the worst kind, a retired troll. So stupid you don't even recognize when one's concern was over the amount of malice being shown towards cops, HERE--this was my reason for stating Ralph knew more about law enforcement than anyone here. (Missed that part didn't you)?

And as far as bragging? I sent a black man to jail for assault. There's no bragging to it, but at 16, it was traumatic. It sure wasn't a young girl living your lily white, old ass' life pontificating anonymously on a message board. Don't ever speak to me of fantasy again. You know 0.

Again, you cannot read well, much less write well--sitting on a message board 20 hours a day. Maybe find something more constructive to do with your limited skills, primarily which consist of micro managing other's comments.

Me? A delicate flower, not a chance.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:30 PM   #58
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Me? A delicate flower, not a chance.
You can say that again!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-08-2016, 02:21 PM   #59
Fager Fan
Veteran

Quote:
I'm not understanding some of the malice towards police officers as a whole. Though, I can't watch the video knowing this man was likely murdered. Racism is alive and well. Sadly. Do I believe there are law enforcement members who are capable of crime? Yes. Do I distrust or dislike law enforcement in general? No, I do not. Experiences I've had with them have been supportive. .... Still, these men and women should know by now, full well, cameras are everywhere.
"I can't watch the video knowing this man was likely murdered. Racism is alive and well."

There it is in black and white, Grits. You said the cop most likely murdered the black man, and that it was RACISM.

You can try to change the narrative, you can try playing tough, you can call me a troll, but it doesn't work on me or anyone with an IQ capable of reading and understanding what you said.

You and others need to quit playing the damn race card. It is why innocent cops were killed last night. You and others are irresponsible with your words and it invites violence between the races.

Spin it any damn way you want but you can't spin me.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:42 PM   #60
Grits

The cop did murder Alton Sterling. Odd you don't grasp this.

Racism IS alive and well in this country. And this didn't just happen in the last eight years. I can add this without doubt. It has worsened in the last eight.

I'm not tough, I don't try to be. I just don't take a lot of shit from the likes of you. Which is something most know about me by now. I recognize a pious and smug individual who feels he's brighter than everyone else in the room. Regardless whether the topic is the Maria Borells of the world or race relations.

You're a troll. Others see your reading skill, and your twisting of their comments as well. You're a poor listener, Fager, because you're more interested in your own thinking than anyone else's. No one has anything to offer you.

Finally, spin me on ignore, how 'bout that.

Quote:
"I can't watch the video knowing this man was likely murdered. Racism is alive and well."

There it is in black and white, Grits. You said the cop most likely murdered the black man, and that it was RACISM.

You can try to change the narrative, you can try playing tough, you can call me a troll, but it doesn't work on me or anyone with an IQ capable of reading and understanding what you said.

You and others need to quit playing the damn race card. It is why innocent cops were killed last night. You and others are irresponsible with your words and it invites violence between the races.

Spin it any damn way you want but you can't spin me.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: