Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-09-2018, 11:12 PM   #121
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastajenk View Post
You go through some extreme mental contortions to find your solitary contrary positions sometimes.
The second someone shows me actual FRAUD in the most watched and analyzed election count in the country I'll eat crow...

Not somebody's tweet... real actual can bring charges fraud... Scott's still the Governor should be easy right?

I'll wait.

Where was all this outrage when Kemp was legitimately doing shady stuff in Georgia...?
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2018, 11:21 PM   #122
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
The second someone shows me actual FRAUD in the most watched and analyzed election count in the country I'll eat crow...

Not somebody's tweet... real actual can bring charges fraud... Scott's still the Governor should be easy right?

I'll wait.

Where was all this outrage when Kemp was legitimately doing shady stuff in Georgia...?

And....., nobody is shocked.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...221452655.html
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2018, 11:27 PM   #123
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Yeah... they're idiots...

This is why you have recounts.

Quote:
Broward’s elections supervisor accidentally mixed more than a dozen rejected ballots with nearly 200 valid ones, a circumstance that is unlikely to help Brenda Snipes push back against Republican allegations of incompetence.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:38 PM   #124
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah... they're idiots...

This is why you have recounts.
Being dead serious, I simply don't know how you can recover from this shitshow.

She has been a proven fraud, and now we have pure mayhem surrounding her district which now holds 2 serious elections at hand.

Amid 205 cards, we have at least 20 fraudulent cards.

Who honestly knows what votes have been added, much less altered, and if others have been simply shredded, burned or thrown away?

"On Election Day, Broward County collected more than 600 provisional ballots. The vast majority were declared invalid by the county’s canvassing board judges for reasons ranging from registering to vote too late to previously voting to voting at the wrong precinct."

Honestly Ely, isn't that enough for you to acknowledge fraud, or at the very least seriously potential fraud?
Old 11-09-2018, 11:46 PM   #125
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

It's the Russians I tell you.

They are threatening our Democracy!

Last edited by Buckeye; 11-09-2018 at 11:48 PM.
Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-09-2018, 11:55 PM   #126
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Being dead serious, I simply don't know how you can recover from this shitshow.

She has been a proven fraud, and now we have pure mayhem surrounding her district which now holds 2 serious elections at hand.

Amid 205 cards, we have at least 20 fraudulent cards.

Who honestly knows what votes have been added, much less altered, and if others have been simply shredded, burned or thrown away?

"On Election Day, Broward County collected more than 600 provisional ballots. The vast majority were declared invalid by the county’s canvassing board judges for reasons ranging from registering to vote too late to previously voting to voting at the wrong precinct."

Honestly Ely, isn't that enough for you to acknowledge fraud, or at the very least seriously potential fraud?
She was asked to supply 200 votes for a canvassing... if they're stuffing the box don't you think she would pull those?

This is the same official that literally forgot to mail out 50,000 absentees one year... in her strong Democrat district...

She isn't smart enough to run a straight election much less a crooked one.

I get really annoyed with all of the voter fraud/suppression bullshit. There were actual examples of fraud in elections this year... namely Georgia with the BS Democrat hacking scandal and the 70,000 denied registrations going beyond the deadline. The Secretary of State that oversaw the election also just happens to be the Republican Candidate... if that was the case in this situation you all would be screaming bloody murder...

Not every screw-up in a 100 Million Person election is done with contempt or malice... Hell my polling station didn't open for an extra 45 minutes one year because Grandma couldn't figure out how to work the laptop.. didn't see me on twitter claiming suppression or fraud.

I promise you that mistake cost the GOP more than 20 votes....

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 11-10-2018 at 12:00 AM.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:09 AM   #127
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Next thing is not Russia did it but Voter Suppression did.

You heard it here first.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:15 AM   #128
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
She was asked to supply 200 votes for a canvassing... if they're stuffing the box don't you think she would pull those?

This is the same official that literally forgot to mail out 50,000 absentees one year... in her strong Democrat district...

She isn't smart enough to run a straight election much less a crooked one.

I get really annoyed with all of the voter fraud/suppression bullshit. There were actual examples of fraud in elections this year... namely Georgia with the BS Democrat hacking scandal and the 70,000 denied registrations going beyond the deadline. The Secretary of State that oversaw the election also just happens to be the Republican Candidate... if that was the case in this situation you all would be screaming bloody murder...

Not every screw-up in a 100 Million Person election is done with contempt or malice... Hell my polling station didn't open for an extra 45 minutes one year because Grandma couldn't figure out how to work the laptop.. didn't see me on twitter claiming suppression or fraud.

I promise you that mistake cost the GOP more than 20 votes....

Oh.

So you know there is actual fraud, but said you need examples of fraud just a post ago. I guess you consider it all dismissive in some kind of weird agnostic way?

Sounds kind of cool and edgy I guess.

Last edited by Lemon Drop Husker; 11-10-2018 at 12:16 AM.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:17 AM   #129
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
Next thing is not Russia did it but Voter Suppression did.

You heard it here first.
Voter suppression claims/freakouts are just a prevalent on the left as voter fraud claims/freakouts on the right...

I would say the overwhelming majority of both are BS.
Old 11-10-2018, 12:21 AM   #130
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Oh.

So you know there is actual fraud, but said you need examples of fraud just a post ago. I guess you consider it all dismissive in some kind of weird agnostic way?

Sounds kind of cool and edgy I guess.
What are you talking about?
Old 11-10-2018, 01:08 AM   #131
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
What are you talking about?

Post #121 in this thread?

I'll wait.

Old 11-10-2018, 01:15 AM   #132
Buckeye
Smarty Pants

Quote:
Voter suppression claims/freakouts are just a prevalent on the left as voter fraud claims/freakouts on the right...

I would say the overwhelming majority of both are BS.
I agree, but watch where voter suppression claims come from next: Georgia.

Question is, who can prove what.

Last edited by Buckeye; 11-10-2018 at 01:17 AM.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:26 AM   #133
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Post #121 in this thread?

I'll wait.

Yeah nobody has shown me fraud in Florida.
Old 11-10-2018, 07:36 AM   #134
newtothegame

Quote:

I'll wait.

Wait, you mean actual charges have to be brought in order for you to believe it???

Im sure Trump will appreciate your sentiment in the Russian collusion thingy....

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2018, 07:51 AM   #135
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Wait, you mean actual charges have to be brought in order for you to believe it???

Im sure Trump will appreciate your sentiment in the Russian collusion thingy....

I need something more concrete than 20 provisional ballots and the twittersphere.

Again this is standard fare around here to claim something with zero real evidence supporting it. Not only that but it runs contrary to the much simpler, and based on past performance, likely conclusion.

How many times have I used the word incompetent in this thread? Then look at the actual article LDH posted and hey... there it is again.

Your Trump comment is pretty funny to me as its EXACTLY the same scenario. I think Trump is far too stupid to successfully collude with anyone. That's really no different line of reason than what we have here. I think Broward County officials are too stupid to run a fair election let alone try and rig one.