Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-19-2018, 06:50 PM   #46
cordoba
Veteran

Russians hacked the election 100%.

:h eadbanger::hea dbanger:
cordoba is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-19-2018, 07:06 PM   #47
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Your video took place during the 2016 election when Trump was complaining about illegals voting. Therefore "rigging" the election. Obama was recorded responding to this idiocy
The massive attempted swaying of public opinion by the Russians
is a totally different topic. I know, you are just repeating Dummkopf's shtick on Hannity.

PS: Please provide links for your assertions
So 0bamas reply to fixing elections does not apply in this case, just to ballot stuffing by libs and illegals? No one is supposed to know about Putin's secret KGB mind meld subliminal advertising techniques to get some people to vote and others to not vote.

Is this what you are referring to? And does that make facebook and Zuckerburg collaborators with Putin and also guilty of treason?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-19-2018, 07:50 PM   #48
Native Texan III

Quote:
I have repeatedly said there is no proof YET. I likened Russia to an attempted murderer.

But it sure looks like Trump is acting guilty, like he knows where the murderer stashed the weapon used in the attempted murder.

It may very well be the patient was severely injured in the 2016 attempt to kill our political system. And if we are not careful another attempt is going to happen in a few months.

There is proof out there and it is pretty certain the US authorities have plenty of proof but are probably just keeping their powder dry until their inquiries are complete. Every arrest provides more and more information.

The same illegal psychological profiling was used in the UK EU Referendum which was another tight vote 52/48. There is plenty of evidence coming out there and they used the same methods, same companies and same people were used in the USA GE. Including Julian Assange of Wikileaks. Cambridge Analytica used the stolen Facebook data and have appeared on UK TV bragging that they have rigged elections throughout Africa. Two senior staff whistle blowers have informed the UK Parliament how the scam was carried out. Facebook has now been fined a record sum and some of the Leave team are under criminal investigation. UK has been regularly sharing information with FBI etc.

The Leave backers have openly bragged that illegal artificial intelligence based on stolen Facebook data won them the Referendum. The Facebook data tells them what sort of person that they are targeting is and who his/her friends are. They only target those who are floating voters or who may not even turn out to vote. They use unattributed propaganda based on psychological emotional triggers rather than "facts" (or lies). Emotional triggers push them one way and rile them up into voting that way. Russian intelligence developed these methods. They then tell all their friends who are getting the same propaganda and once their friends confirm that they too agree it must all be true. The latter is a key point to understand in how powerful this technique is. Once they have settled their opinion they don't look at any evidence that contradicts it - established psychological confirmation bias.

It only takes 5% to fall for it to swing a tight election the other way. In UK some 40% of voters were selected for targeting.

The UK backers were filmed high -fiveing with Trump at Trump Tower and certainly advised him of the illegal methods they were all using.The Russians also blitzed UK by troll bot fake emails that pushed out anti-EU propaganda. The Russians are funding far right political groups throughout Europe to attempt to destabilize the EU. The Russians even offered one backer shares in a Russian Gold Mine - others get oil field offers. With Trump's help they are possibly doing the same in USA.
Native Texan III is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-19-2018, 07:58 PM   #49
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's odd that not way more people were swayed against Trump by the constant barrage of negative media (in addition to the self-inflicted negatives, like the Access Hollywood tape) and negative comments from Democrats & Republicans alike (including the sitting president at the time, one Barack Obama).

I would think that would sway FAR MORE people against DJT than any algorithms measly 5% might sway towards him....

You wouldn't agree?
Old 07-19-2018, 09:26 PM   #50
chadk66

I just find it astounding that the Russians could brain wash enough liberals to vote for Trump. And the question remains will these same liberals continue to be brain washed through 2020.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2018, 02:20 AM   #51
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native Texan III
There is proof out there and it is pretty certain the US authorities have plenty of proof but are probably just keeping their powder dry until their inquiries are complete. Every arrest provides more and more information.
I agree. It is obvious that there are enough pissed off intel professionals aware of Trump's shall we say " peccadillos" to justifiably want him out. But unlike the lawless"deep-state" conspiracy theories of the Trumpeteers, the professionals must present all the evidence properly. Meaning Robert Mueller must cross all the T's and dot all the I's so it stands up in court.

James Clapper opinion only, said he thought votes were changed. A major intel officer, a former Director of National Intelligence is not exactly a lightweight, but the righties got their panties in a twist squirming about all his so-called lying.

Impeachment or resignation is coming unless the midterms are massaged by the Russians again.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2018, 02:37 AM   #52
lamboguy

elections get fixed from both sides. the Nixon-Kennedy and Gore-Bush are 2 prime examples.

when it comes down to it, the way Hillary got clocked in the past election, right in front of her own eyes, you really didn't want her in charge over here. she is a proven careless idiot that is very prone to making big mistakes. at least Trump comes to life when the chips are down.

for me i could care less who gets elected as long as i bet the right hombre. st this point of my life, it doesn't matter to me what supreme court judge they pick, and how much in phony tax cuts they give out to their friends.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2018, 02:47 AM   #53
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
elections get fixed from both sides. the Nixon-Kennedy and Gore-Bush are 2 prime examples.

when it comes down to it, the way Hillary got clocked in the past election, right in front of her own eyes, you really didn't want her in charge over here. she is a proven careless idiot that is very prone to making big mistakes. at least Trump comes to life when the chips are down.

for me i could care less who gets elected as long as i bet the right hombre. st this point of my life, it doesn't matter to me what supreme court judge they pick, and how much in phony tax cuts they give out to their friends.
Do you know what goniff in Yiddish means?

gon·if
ˈɡänəf/
nounNorth Americaninformal
noun: goniff

a disreputable or dishonest person (often used as a general term) .

That is what is so disturbing today

Actually the proper adjective is Grosse. (large)
Don't know or remember humongous, or unprecedented.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2018, 03:50 AM   #54
incoming

Hi hcap,

I'm very pleased that your eyesight has greatly improved. It has done wonders for your insights..... Unfortunately, your brain is still your brain.
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2018, 04:52 AM   #55
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
I agree. It is obvious that there are enough pissed off intel professionals aware of Trump's shall we say " peccadillos" to justifiably want him out. But unlike the lawless"deep-state" conspiracy theories of the Trumpeteers, the professionals must present all the evidence properly. Meaning Robert Mueller must cross all the T's and dot all the I's so it stands up in court.

James Clapper opinion only, said he thought votes were changed. A major intel officer, a former Director of National Intelligence is not exactly a lightweight, but the righties got their panties in a twist squirming about all his so-called lying.

Impeachment or resignation is coming unless the midterms are massaged by the Russians again.
There is sooo much at stake isn't there?! The right hates me as well but your level of whatever it is. Other than dedicated it's pretty much BS!
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2018, 06:43 AM   #56
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Quote:
I agree. It is obvious that there are enough pissed off intel professionals aware of Trump's shall we say " peccadillos" to justifiably want him out.
I don't think peccadillos get any Constitutional treatment, like, say, Treason. I don't want intel professionals to negate my vote; why would anyone want that? There is no "justifiably" about it.

Last edited by rastajenk; 07-20-2018 at 06:44 AM.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-20-2018, 10:11 AM   #57
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I agree. It is obvious that there are enough pissed off intel professionals aware of Trump's shall we say " peccadillos" to justifiably want him out.
So people who failed to do their jobs, were biased, and plotted to interfere with an election are pissed off, so you think that justifies removing a president from office?

You would fit right in at the KGB.

BTW, maybe Romney should be president - don't forget that CNN's Resident PIG
Kandy Krowley interfered in the nationally televised debate to make him look bad by injecting a lie in to the debate and making him look bad to FAR more people than ever saw a RUSSIAN add.

But that is no big deal right?
Old 07-21-2018, 07:35 AM   #58
Native Texan III

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's odd that not way more people were swayed against Trump by the constant barrage of negative media (in addition to the self-inflicted negatives, like the Access Hollywood tape) and negative comments from Democrats & Republicans alike (including the sitting president at the time, one Barack Obama).

I would think that would sway FAR MORE people against DJT than any algorithms measly 5% might sway towards him....

You wouldn't agree?

That is the way many people think who still do not realize how deadly powerful personal message psychological emotional targeting is.

The Hollywood tapes for example would trigger the greatest emotional response in the Evangelicals who are Republicans. The traditional response would be that alone wouldst kill Trump's chance stone dead.

So you produce social media information that only Evangelicals see. You could say things like "it was all in my past"; "I bitterly regret my sins and beg for forgiveness"; " I am now a born again Christian and beg forgiveness as Christ once gave"; "I really respect and honor women" - as they show happy and fulfilled women working in Trump organizations". Evangelicals now forgive Trump and welcome him to their hearts. He can do no wrong.

For non evangelicals you have another set of specific media information which leaves out the religious bits but apologizes and moves swiftly on to the things that trigger their emotions and fears like jobs, migration etc. You tell them that all the adverse stuff is because the media are fabricating fake news". That excuses them from listening to any more of it. They are not too happy with his past but are prepared to overlook it just once.

You might have misread the 5%. I said it would only take 5% successfully effected in UK to completely change the result. About 35% of the voter population had targeted adds and the success rate can be as high as 88%. Polls, pundits, Forex market, bookmakers were all forecasting a comfortable Remain win. It was a bombshell when it did not happen.

Last edited by Native Texan III; 07-21-2018 at 07:36 AM.
Native Texan III is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-21-2018, 09:34 AM   #59
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

So a few Facebook ads were able to sway enough people to elect Trump, but all this media barrage, members of both parties having fits, and yet, Trump's people stand behind him. No one swayed.

Yes, yes, I see.

Uh huh.

Got it.

Check.

Seriously.

Pretty obvious.

Yup.

Old 07-21-2018, 09:59 AM   #60
chadk66

we'll find out how true all this hogwash is in 2020. Will probably get a sampling this november
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: