Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-11-2018, 12:10 PM   #181
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
The world's coming to an end? Thanks for the heads--up.

Glad you're back in the saddle and posting, you adorable curmudgeon, you. You stopped so suddenly last fall, I thought something bad had happened to you.

It's just the "Andy Rooney" that still comes out of me from time to time...

BTW, there's no need for history books if the world ends, as if that's what I said..
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 02:02 PM   #182
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Hillary and Bill's foundation money has been frozen, in case you didn't know, that's why they flew commercial on Delta yesterday.....
First off, welcome back, Randall ...

I heard the Clinton Foundation closed down pretty soon after Hillary lost. All those pay for play donations from Russia, Red China and other unsavory organizations such as The Soros Group just hated that their money was totally and emphatically wasted.

If no one believes this, then how many $500,000 speeches has Hillary given to Wall Street firms since Election Day 2016? Easy answer to that -- none!

I never heard anything money being 'frozen' unless you know for certain that the DoJ will be issuing subpoena and arrest warrants and they need to freeze their assets.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 02:08 PM   #183
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
I never heard anything money being 'frozen' unless you know for certain that the DoJ will be issuing subpoena and arrest warrants and they need to freeze their assets.
Go back and find the EO Trump signed on Dec 21, 2017....be careful not to fall in any rabbit holes...
Old 07-11-2018, 02:42 PM   #184
upthecreek

Advice for Kavanaugh

upthecreek is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 03:53 PM   #185
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek View Post
I have to think, he's well aware of that "rule". But...it won't matter. Mr. K ain't Mz. G. This gives the Dems the green light to change the rule.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:21 PM   #186
upthecreek

Shameless Schumer

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...&newsletterad=
Old 07-11-2018, 08:05 PM   #187
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Hillary and Bill's foundation money has been frozen, in case you didn't know, that's why they flew commercial on Delta yesterday.....
They have MILLIONS around the world in shell companies and untracked bank accounts in countries like Panama and Switzerland. I hope what you say is true, but doubt it.

What would really be nice is if all donors to the Clinton (Presidential Library) Foundation got bills from the IRS for their Sch A charitable contribution tax write-offs to this entity during the last 7 years.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 09:07 PM   #188
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 09:07 PM   #189
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
They have MILLIONS around the world in shell companies and untracked bank accounts in countries like Panama and Switzerland. I hope what you say is true, but doubt it.

What would really be nice is if all donors to the Clinton (Presidential Library) Foundation got bills from the IRS for their Sch A charitable contribution tax write-offs to this entity during the last 7 years.

The NSA has the full donor list.....They actually have the servers too, as Huber is currently working on adding to the over 40,000 sealed indictment pile....soon to be UNSEALED.

Winning is so addictive...
Old 07-11-2018, 09:31 PM   #190
Andy Asaro

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ight-to-cheat/

Excerpt:

Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., tweeted: “Our next justice should be a champion for protecting & advancing rights, not rolling them back — but Kavanaugh has a long history of demonstrating hostility toward defending the rights of everyday Americans.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., tweeted: “If Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed to the Supreme Court it will have a profoundly negative effect on workers’ rights, women’s rights and voting rights for decades to come. We must do everything we can to stop this nomination.”

If only these guys could get themselves elected to some sort of legislative body, they could pass laws protecting these rights!

Wait, I’m sorry. These are elected United States senators. Of all people, why are they carrying on about “rights”? If senators can’t protect these alleged “rights,” it can only be because most Americans do not agree that they should be “rights.”

Last edited by Andy Asaro; 07-11-2018 at 09:32 PM.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 10:03 PM   #191
chadk66

and yet the guy will be approved by the senate.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 11:42 PM   #192
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

And *sigh* millions of women will die.

First global warming, now this!

Oh, the humanity!
Old 07-12-2018, 12:32 AM   #193
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
And *sigh* millions of women will die.

First global warming, now this!

Oh, the humanity!
did the dims say why 'millions will die'? or is it just natural aging/death that always happens?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-12-2018, 07:50 AM   #194
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ight-to-cheat/

Excerpt:

Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., tweeted: “Our next justice should be a champion for protecting & advancing rights, not rolling them back — but Kavanaugh has a long history of demonstrating hostility toward defending the rights of everyday Americans.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., tweeted: “If Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed to the Supreme Court it will have a profoundly negative effect on workers’ rights, women’s rights and voting rights for decades to come. We must do everything we can to stop this nomination.”

If only these guys could get themselves elected to some sort of legislative body, they could pass laws protecting these rights!

Wait, I’m sorry. These are elected United States senators. Of all people, why are they carrying on about “rights”? If senators can’t protect these alleged “rights,” it can only be because most Americans do not agree that they should be “rights.”
Booker is one of the dimmest bulbs in the senate. It's not the SC's role to protect or advance anyone's rights per se. The SC's sole function is to interpret the Constitution and let the chips fall where they may. The protection and advancement roles belong to the other two branches of government.

And idiots like Booker abound in DC. These are our "leaders".
Old 07-12-2018, 09:26 AM   #195
upthecreek

Another Unhinged Liberal

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: