Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-15-2020, 06:52 PM   #46
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
Here's the longer video you failed to share where he initiates it...

https://twitter.com/mrandyngo/status...31145102901248
Go ahead, defend the harassing, threatening BLM [] thugs...Just shows that you're a bigger sorry-ass than even Ely.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 06:54 PM   #47
davew

Quote:
Here's the longer video you failed to share where he initiates it...

https://twitter.com/mrandyngo/status...31145102901248
I guess that depends on what you consider 'initiates it'. What would you do if a mob of 'peaceful protestors' surrounded you and started kicking and hitting you from behind?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 06:54 PM   #48
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Go ahead, defend the harassing, threatening BLM [] thugs...Just shows that you're a bigger sorry-ass than even Ely.
Am I wrong about that guy?

I, like the Presidient-elect, think the rioting and looting is wrong. I also see a lot of videos of proud boys rioting and hitting people in DC. That is also wrong...
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 06:55 PM   #49
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I guess that depends on what you consider 'initiates it'. What would you do if a mob of 'peaceful protestors' surrounded you and started kicking and hitting you from behind?
I'm guessing you didn't watch the longer link because what you just typed is not true...
Old 11-15-2020, 06:59 PM   #50
chrisl

Quote:

I, like the Presidient-elect, think the rioting and looting is wrong. I also see a lot of videos of proud boys rioting and hitting people in DC. That is also wrong...
You are deflecting. You did not post a video of the Proud boys. We are responding to YOUR post and video that you supported what happened to that guy. Stay on task. You started this string. You did not state what happened to him was wrong. You stated he initiated it it. Your opinion fine. We have are opinion.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 07:02 PM   #51
davew

Quote:
I'm guessing you didn't watch the longer link because what you just typed is not true...
I did, and we do not know what the guy with the megaphone did in the previous 5 minutes.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 07:04 PM   #52
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
You are deflecting. You did not post a video of the Proud boys. We are responding to YOUR post and video that you supported what happened to that guy. Stay on task. You started this string. You did not state what happened to him was wrong. You stated he initiated it it. Your opinion fine. We have are opinion.
Nice try, but you missed it. I was quite literally accused of supporting the "thugs". My response (in addition to asking about the link I posted, you seemed to miss that), was that I don't support rioting and looting. Very straight forward to follow...
Old 11-15-2020, 07:04 PM   #53
MargieRose

Quote:

Yes, you're wrong about that guy. Are you so blind so as not to see the provocation from the thugs? People have had enough...the boiling point has just about been reached. They'll be more like him to come.

And, so just who are the Proud Boys hitting? Don't like it? Tough!

Last edited by MargieRose; 11-15-2020 at 07:05 PM.
Old 11-15-2020, 07:05 PM   #54
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
I did, and we do not know what the guy with the megaphone did in the previous 5 minutes.
The guy w the megaphone gets attacked by 2 people, one of which (and the one you're sympathetic to) is fairly far ahead of him. Think there's enough there to see the guy that got hit in the OP's video wasn't blameless...
Old 11-15-2020, 07:07 PM   #55
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Yes, you're wrong about that guy. Are you so blind so as not to see the provocation from the thugs? People have had enough...the boiling point has just about been reached. They'll be more like him to come.

And, so just who are the Proud Boys hitting? Don't like it? Tough!
So you support one side of a group initiating violence, but not the other? Interesting...
Old 11-15-2020, 07:11 PM   #56
chrisl

Quote:
Nice try, but you missed it. I was quite literally accused of supporting the "thugs". My response (in addition to asking about the link I posted, you seemed to miss that), was that I don't support rioting and looting. Very straight forward to follow...
Here's the longer video you failed to share where he initiates it..

Where does it state in your post here, that you do not support rioting and looting. Please, it is not in your post. It could be in another, but not this post as you stated, it does not say that. You state he initiated it. So he deserved what he got, in your opinion.
Old 11-15-2020, 07:15 PM   #57
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
Here's the longer video you failed to share where he initiates it..

Where does it state in your post here, that you do not support rioting and looting. Please, it is not in your post. It could be in another, but not this post as you stated, it does not say that. You state he initiated it. So he deserved what he got, in your opinion.
Here ya go http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...1&postcount=48.

In the longer video, which was someone conveniently failed to post, it's pretty clear that guy initiates what was originally posted in the shorter, misleading video. He was not just "walking home"...
Old 11-15-2020, 07:17 PM   #58
MargieRose

Quote:
So you support one side of a group initiating violence, but not the other? Interesting...
I don't see the Proud Boys as initiating violence.
Old 11-15-2020, 07:20 PM   #59
elysiantraveller

Its interesting how I've become the poster boy for supporting rioting and looting when I support neither.

I do enjoy watching the Proud Boys get their asses kicked though.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 07:22 PM   #60
chrisl

Quote:
Here ya go http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...1&postcount=48.

In the longer video, which was someone conveniently failed to post, it's pretty clear that guy initiates what was originally posted in the shorter, misleading video. He was not just "walking home"...
Stay with us here post#42 is the post we are all talking about. Not post 48. You did say say anything about not condoning rioting in post 42. But you said you did.