Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 06-30-2017, 01:14 PM   #481
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
I understand that his twitter attacks on Mika and Joe do not seem presidential - but I got to tell you, I love watching the liberals heads explode and its not that Mika haven't said a few things about him. Not long ago, Mika and Joe used to hang out with Trump, since he's been running for office - now he's crazy??
The question now of course, if they used to hang out together and now they don't, who changed ? His record shows that it was he, Trump who has changed over the years.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 01:16 PM   #482
Greyfox

The Main Stream Media has been overwhelmingly bias against Trump.
He has every right in the world to hit back.
The main problem with his retaliations though is they reflect those of a degenerate, something a 13 year old kid could make.
In contrast, consider one of Winston Churchill's put downs:

Lady Nancy Astor: "Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison you tea."

Churchill: "Lady Astor...If I were your husband, I'd drink it."

Note how Churchill's comeback is bright, quick witted, reflects high intelligence, and more importantly does not offend a large element of the population.
Yet his insult of Lady Astor is extremely effective, far more than Trump's recent attack on Mika.

Trump is losing respect of many people, including in his own party, when he fails to reflect on the impact his low level tweets have.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 01:20 PM   #483
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Yes... bring up someone who is a decade and half removed from office to justify sheer stupidity on the part of the President.
Could you please point us to the 'edict' that came down which says there is a moral equivalence between serial sex offender and rapist (Bill Clinton) and sheer stupidity (Donald Trump)?

Secondly, I didn't know that rape was OK -- provided it's a 'decade and a half' removed.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 01:26 PM   #484
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Could you please point us to the 'edict' that came down which says there is a moral equivalence between serial sex offender and rapist (Bill Clinton) and sheer stupidity (Donald Trump)?

Secondly, I didn't know that rape was OK -- provided it's a 'decade and a half' removed.
Of course , it's ridiculous to compare the two idiots in that manner.

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 06-30-2017 at 01:27 PM.
Old 06-30-2017, 01:38 PM   #485
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
This is getting really serious.

Joe and Mika
postponed their vacation so that they could go on the air today to "sling some ‘bad blood’ back at Trump"!

http://www.redstate.com/prevaila/2017/06/29/joe-mika-postpone-vacation-address-bad-blood-trump/
Is this the very same Joe and Mika that had an illicit affair with each other for years, even though both were married with younger children to other people?? A long before their recent 'engagement', first reported on Page Six. (Yes).

Is the same Morning Joe cable show that has as a regular commentator, Donnie Deutsch (sp), who once wrote a book on how he was the hottest and sexiest CEO on Madison Avenue and who loosely hinted out the names of the married sluts he screwed around with? (Yes)

Is this the very same Morning Joe cable show that has a regular commentator named Mike Barnacle who was outed at least 3-4 times for making up stories as factual and also for simply plagiarising articles of other writers when he was columnist for the Boston Globe newspaper? (Yes)
Old 06-30-2017, 01:48 PM   #486
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Could you please point us to the 'edict' that came down which says there is a moral equivalence between serial sex offender and rapist (Bill Clinton) and sheer stupidity (Donald Trump)? Secondly, I didn't know that rape was OK -- provided it's a 'decade and a half' removed.
Oh boy...

One of them isn't my President anymore and one is. Of course I'm not claiming equivalence between a tweet and rape. But then again I'm not the one trying to run a smokescreen and deflect for "my guy" in office.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 01:51 PM   #487
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Is this the very same Joe and Mika that had an illicit affair with each other for years, even though both were married with younger children to other people?? A long before their recent 'engagement', first reported on Page Six. (Yes).

Is the same Morning Joe cable show that has as a regular commentator, Donnie Deutsch (sp), who once wrote a book on how he was the hottest and sexiest CEO on Madison Avenue and who loosely hinted out the names of the married sluts he screwed around with? (Yes)

Is this the very same Morning Joe cable show that has a regular commentator named Mike Barnacle who was outed at least 3-4 times for making up stories as factual and also for simply plagiarising articles of other writers when he was columnist for the Boston Globe newspaper? (Yes)
Geez, you've really been doing your homework. You must have a lot of time on your hands. Until this , I never paid any attention to those two and their sordid pasts. National Enquirer Stuff !

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 06-30-2017 at 01:53 PM.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:15 PM   #488
delayjf

Quote:
Is this the very same Joe and Mika that had an illicit affair with each other for years, even though both were married with younger children to other people??
Is this the same Joe Scarborough that stated that he was retiring from Congress in order to spend more time with his family. Sounds like that National Inquirer article will be a dozy.

Quote:
The question now of course, if they used to hang out together and now they don't, who changed ? His record shows that it was he, Trump who has changed over the years.
You bet he's changed, he's the POTUS and he's an enemy of the progressive left. Joe and Mika dropped by Mar-Lar-Go back on new years eve - if he's crazy as they claim why would you want to do that.

Last edited by delayjf; 06-30-2017 at 02:20 PM.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 02:23 PM   #489
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Is this the same Joe Scarborough that stated that he was retiring from Congress in order to spend more time with his family. Sounds like that National Inquirer article will be a dozy.

The world is full of hypocrites, especially in politics. I guess that is one thing that you can't call Trump. He is what he is. Hey, wait....let me think this over, hmmm..

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 06-30-2017 at 02:26 PM.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:48 PM   #490
elysiantraveller

Quote:

You bet he's changed, he's the POTUS and he's an enemy of the progressive left. Joe and Mika dropped by Mar-Lar-Go back on new years eve - if he's crazy as they claim why would you want to do that.
First off he was the President-Elect and you are invited to his party as a member of the media... you go...

Secondly, I have no doubt Trump knows how to throw a party... that doesn't correlate to being able to run a country.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2017, 03:06 PM   #491
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Joe and Mika dropped by Mar-Lar-Go back on new years eve - if he's crazy as they claim why would you want to do that.
Looking for some dirt on The Donald,probably. A scoop !

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 06-30-2017 at 03:16 PM.
Old 06-30-2017, 03:30 PM   #492
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz View Post
Geez, you've really been doing your homework. You must have a lot of time on your hands. Until this , I never paid any attention to those two and their sordid pasts. National Enquirer Stuff !
Actually, most of this stuff is 'old' news. One doesn't have to be Edward R Murrow to know this stuff.

I keep a very busy day but I always make time for my friends here on PA. How else will everyone get the real story on these issues?
Old 06-30-2017, 03:37 PM   #493
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
How else will everyone get the real story on these issues?
Yes, this is a very, deep issue!
Old 06-30-2017, 09:32 PM   #494
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Jess Hawsen Arown
The disemboweled Democrats will never stop attacking the President with petty shit as he continues to fix the problems created by Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by kingfish66
It is really not petty shit. It is just that you don't see the issue because you share similar poor values as the president. Even many republican officials have been outspoken about the tweets.
Dr. Edward O. Thorp (author of "Beat The Dealer") gives a good description of cognitive dissonance using the behavior of members of political parties as an example:

"Members of political parties react mildly to lies, crimes, and other immorality by their own but are out for blood when the same is done by politicians in other parties."

This is why I have become an independent libertarian.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-01-2017, 09:56 AM   #495
delayjf

Quote:
First off he was the President-Elect and you are invited to his party as a member of the media... you go...
Problem is Mika and Joe have been stating flatly that Trump is mental before he was elected, and everyone is well aware how Trump feels about the press, so I'm dubious they were invited, but even if they were out of formality, If you really think Trump is the devil, would you show up? Did Maddow or O'Donnell show up?
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply