Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 07-29-2016, 06:17 PM   #2071
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capper Al
This is getting nasty. Just give it up to Hillary, she's going to win no matter what you say about her. Why? Because the country, at the moment, seems to still have sense. Donald's only hope is to radicalize more people. It doesn't look like that's going to work.
No matter what win or lose, wall after wall if investigators are going to continue to go after both Clinton's. Live inside your leftwing fantasy world this will bear out to be true. As to this contest playing out now before our eyes, be as shaken as Barack Hussein Obama is as to how much of a lock this race is. Let us all watch who becomes the under performer and also who over performs.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 06:23 PM   #2072
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
I posted that picture to point out what a hypocrite Tom is. He's also a bully.
So your response is to sink to the same level that you accuse him of? That's real mature.
Old 07-29-2016, 06:57 PM   #2073
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
Huma's nickname for Hillary is "Muffy"....
Please, for God's sake, stop with the cunnilingus references and Hillary.....

Note - completely acceptable when referencing Ivanka or Katy Perry.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 07:00 PM   #2074
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
I posted that picture to point out what a hypocrite Tom is. He's also a bully.
Bully? That's a laugh. Apparently being picked last for dodge ball, day after day in grade school, has left you scarred.

Apparently the "rugged individualism", so admired by Senator Booker, is something PA's most vocal Democrat is left wanting....
Old 07-29-2016, 09:16 PM   #2075
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
You don't need the issues. All it would have taken was to put up anyone more likeable than Hillary. Even a large share of her own party doesn't like or trust her. It's hard to imagine any one worse than Trump in that category. I might even go so far as to say that Ted Cruz is more likeable than Hillary, but that's a photo finish.
Everyone has talents and flaws. I have many flaws, but prominent among them is the inability to understand what others like or dislike about some candidates. Some of the people that are very popular I despise and vice versa.

I get it when it comes to Trump. I get it when it comes to Hillary. I never got it when it comes to Cruz. I must be the only person on earth besides his wife, kids, and parents that like him. I get why liberals hate him. I get why other republican politicians don't like him. I don't get why people don't like him.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-29-2016 at 09:20 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 09:41 PM   #2076
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
I don't get why people don't like him.
I don't mind him, but his greasy hair makes him look like some type of door to door salesman....sort of an Oil Can Harry type.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 09:50 PM   #2077
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
I don't get why people don't like him.
He called a basketball hoop, a ring.
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2016, 03:10 AM   #2078
Parkview_Pirate

Hillary and her first 100 days

The spirit of FDR lived on in both Trump's and Hillary's acceptance speeches, as they indicated many changes in their first 100 days in office.

So, in preparation for when the polls start to swing back and show Hillary once again with an easy victory (Hcap will be posting that quickly enough), let's review the INCREASE in taxes she'll bring:

income, business, "fairness" with tax code revisions, 25% on guns, carbon tax, exit, stock trading, etc......

http://www.atr.org/full-list-hillary...nned-tax-hikes

Quote:
Hillary Clinton has made clear she intends to dramatically raise taxes on the American people if elected. She has proposed an income tax increase, a business tax increase, a death tax increase, a capital gains tax increase, a tax on stock trading, an "Exit Tax" and more (see below). Her planned net tax increase on the American people is at least $1 trillion over ten years, based on her campaign’s own figures.
Ah yes, Americans will commit electoral suicide by putting The Hag in the Oval Office.
Old 07-30-2016, 06:05 AM   #2079
reckless
Veteran

The question is will Hillary campaign on promising a continuance to the failed presidency of Obama or will she not and simply run away from it.

Maybe she should listen to serial sex offender and rapist Bill Clinton, who said:

Quote:
Want to know which way America’s political winds are blowing? When Bill Clinton speaks, listen.

Talking in Spokane last month about the U.S. economy, the former president mentioned “the awful legacy of the last eight years.” In Indianapolis Tuesday, Mr. Clinton let the same cat out of the bag:

“The problem is, 80% of the American people are still living on what they were living on the day before the [2008 financial] crash. And about half the American people, after you adjust for inflation, are living on what they were living on the last day I was president 15 years ago. So that’s what’s the matter.”
This was lifted from a Wall Street Journal article written in late April.

Hillary, you go, girl!
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2016, 09:19 AM   #2080
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY
He called a basketball hoop, a ring.
Hillary called it a reaction to a video.
You decide which is more important.

She called her husband's psexual perversions a vast right wing conspiracy and threw all his women under the bus.
Old 07-30-2016, 09:21 AM   #2081
Fager Fan
Veteran

Come on, call Bill a cad, or cheater, or liar, or sleeze, or committed sexual harassment of an intern, but rapist? Paula Jones was a grown woman who at worst was talked into having sex. She was a grown woman who could've chosen to not go to his room, or leave his room at any time, or file charges immediately.
Fager Fan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2016, 09:31 AM   #2082
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Taking sexual advantage of a young intern is as close to rape as you can get without actually committing it. These are innocent kids, embarking on new careers in unknown situations, starting their lives, and they are interns so that they can be given guidance and counselling while they learn and develop.

But Billy the Molester saw was a quick BJ. He should be in freaking prison.
He is no better than any rapist or molester out there. He is pure scum and will no doubt burn in Hell.

And Hillary, who claims to be the champion of women, defend his molesting.
What does that say about her character?

Still wonder who Chelsea's REAL father is.
Probably some blind guy.
Old 07-30-2016, 09:48 AM   #2083
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fager Fan
Come on, call Bill a cad, or cheater, or liar, or sleeze, or committed sexual harassment of an intern, but rapist? Paula Jones was a grown woman who at worst was talked into having sex. She was a grown woman who could've chosen to not go to his room, or leave his room at any time, or file charges immediately.
Look up Juanita Broadrick and her lip..........
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2016, 10:02 AM   #2084
Capper Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
The question is will Hillary campaign on promising a continuance to the failed presidency of Obama or will she not and simply run away from it.

Maybe she should listen to serial sex offender and rapist Bill Clinton, who said:

This was lifted from a Wall Street Journal article written in late April.

Hillary, you go, girl!
You radicals take fiction for fact. You actually believe without thinking it through that Obama has a failed presidency. You forget he started off with a recession so bad it was almost a depression. You forget that in today's world when the economy picks up not all the jobs come back to the US as they did in the past. Some jobs get automated and other jobs go overseas. And besides all your pissing and moaning, Obama is going to leave office with an over 50% approval rating. Outstanding!!! Wake up. Get out of being manipulated with fear and hate. Think and enjoy the good that you have,

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Capper Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-30-2016, 10:08 AM   #2085
MONEY

Looks like Hillary's got the Election in the bag.

Voter ID laws struck down

Kansas & Wisconsin
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...constitutional

North Carolina
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/29/politi...lina-voter-id/
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply