Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 07-29-2016, 04:40 PM   #2056
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike
Yes, Mr 60 Votes.

Now, no comments on Hill not reading the latest NIE before her Iraq war vote? Again, please don't invoke Reps - you think they're all idiots, so not a good defense for her.

I'm not sure why Tom feels a need to criticize Hill's appearance. Agree with you on that one.
She said she read it but did not read it as thoroughly as she should have. Which is something she should be criticized for. But so what? She made a mistake. She admits she made a mistake. Thirteen years ago, but there is no statute of limitations with you guys, is there?

As for the Republicans, I am fairly certain Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld all read the NIE. Yet they did every thing they could to push for the war.
Old 07-29-2016, 04:41 PM   #2057
Capper Al

This is getting nasty. Just give it up to Hillary, she's going to win no matter what you say about her. Why? Because the country, at the moment, seems to still have sense. Donald's only hope is to radicalize more people. It doesn't look like that's going to work.

"The Law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich, as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."

Anatole France

Capper Al is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 04:45 PM   #2058
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
You mean what you think the founders wanted. And frankly, what you think is pretty much nuts.
The founders were quite clear about how to change the constitution. The left has done nothing but circumvent the amendment process every chance they get.

I'm a libertarian. So yes, I think many things the federal government does now do not belong there. But I'd have less of a problem with it if it was done the right way instead of expanding the meaning of things to suit a political agenda that was not large enough to get through a legitimate amendment process that would make it clear to everyone.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-29-2016 at 04:51 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 04:46 PM   #2059
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Come on, any moron can see all the flags on the stage.

News Flash! Anonymous sources report that there are flags in the above picture.

In other late breaking news, the Norwegian Blue Parrot shown below is not dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218
Old 07-29-2016, 04:50 PM   #2060
delayjf

Quote:
Thirteen years ago, but there is no statute of limitations with you guys, is there?
MP - But Hillary has demonstrated nothing but bad judgement after bad judgement ever since.

Again, I ask you, where would Libya's WMD be today had not GWB motivated Libya into surrendering them?

Last edited by delayjf; 07-29-2016 at 04:51 PM.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 04:50 PM   #2061
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capper Al
This is getting nasty. Just give it up to Hillary, she's going to win no matter what you say about her. Why? Because the country, at the moment, seems to still have sense. Donald's only hope is to radicalize more people. It doesn't look like that's going to work.
If the DNC didn't have it fixed for Hillary, BERNIE would be heads-up with Trump......How RADICAL would that have been? In case you didn't know, there IS a revolution taking place in this country, and Hillary's going down in more ways than you can imagine....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 04:52 PM   #2062
delayjf

Quote:
Hillary's going down in more ways than you can imagine....
Just got a visual...there goes lunch.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 04:54 PM   #2063
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
Just got a visual...there goes lunch.
Even Bubba stopped imagining that many years ago.
Old 07-29-2016, 04:56 PM   #2064
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall
If the DNC didn't have it fixed for Hillary, BERNIE would be heads-up with Trump......How RADICAL would that have been? In case you didn't know, there IS a revolution taking place in this country, and Hillary's going down in more ways than you can imagine....
If the republicans had put up an anti globalist, anti Wall St corruption, controlled borders, etc.. candidate that was more respectful of others I think they would have crushed her. I understand the humor in not being politically correct. The idea is to tweak the left, but he goes too far and that's why he's not crushing her.
Old 07-29-2016, 04:58 PM   #2065
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
Even Bubba stopped imagining that many years ago.
Huma's nickname for Hillary is "Muffy"....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 05:06 PM   #2066
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
If the republicans had put up an anti globalist, anti Wall St corruption, controlled borders, etc.. candidate that was more respectful of others I think they would have crushed her.
You don't need the issues. All it would have taken was to put up anyone more likeable than Hillary. Even a large share of her own party doesn't like or trust her. It's hard to imagine any one worse than Trump in that category. I might even go so far as to say that Ted Cruz is more likeable than Hillary, but that's a photo finish.
Clocker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 05:24 PM   #2067
woodtoo

Quote:
Read the freakin' article and maybe you won't make idiotic comments.
Show me the flags not the article about the flags or maybe you searched and searched and cant find any.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 05:33 PM   #2068
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Bully?

I will answer that with a compliment for you!

After seeing your photo fro Capper Al, I must admit your are NOT as dumb as you look!
Zoom....
Old 07-29-2016, 06:05 PM   #2069
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
She said she read it but did not read it as thoroughly as she should have. Which is something she should be criticized for. But so what? She made a mistake. She admits she made a mistake. Thirteen years ago, but there is no statute of limitations with you guys, is there?

As for the Republicans, I am fairly certain Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld all read the NIE. Yet they did every thing they could to push for the war.
"
She did NOT read the latest NIE before her vote. Here's just one source on the matter. Who wrote this book? Two writers from the NY Times.

"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A new biography of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton has once again raised the issue of whether members of Congress read a key intelligence report before the 2002 vote to authorize war in Iraq.

Clinton did not read the 90-page, classified National Intelligence Estimate on Iraq, according to "Her Way: The Hopes and Ambitions of Hillary Rodham Clinton."

Admits she made a mistake? No, she claims it wasn't a vote for war; it was a vote for leverage, she asserts. Her "mistake" was assuming it was "for leverage." That's all a load of crap.

Why is a nearly 15-yr-old vote relevant? It shows her poor judgment and long pattern of supporting idiotic neo-con foreign policies.

Face it, you can't defend Hillary Clinton without comparing her to politicians you hold in the lowest regard (e.g., GWB/Cheney). There is no absolute defense for HRC.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 06:16 PM   #2070
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga_Mike
"
She did NOT read the latest NIE before her vote. Here's just one source on the matter. Who wrote this book? Two writers from the NY Times.

"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A new biography of Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton has once again raised the issue of whether members of Congress read a key intelligence report before the 2002 vote to authorize war in Iraq.

Clinton did not read the 90-page, classified National Intelligence Estimate on Iraq, according to "Her Way: The Hopes and Ambitions of Hillary Rodham Clinton."

Admits she made a mistake? No, she claims it wasn't a vote for war; it was a vote for leverage, she asserts. Her "mistake" was assuming it was "for leverage." That's all a load of crap.

Why is a nearly 15-yr-old vote relevant? It shows her poor judgment and long pattern of supporting idiotic neo-con foreign policies.

Face it, you can't defend Hillary Clinton without comparing her to politicians you hold in the lowest regard (e.g., GWB/Cheney). There is no absolute defense for HRC.
Thank you very much for clearing that up for me.
Never was a big Hilliary fan back then.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply