Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 07-29-2016, 01:34 PM   #2026
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
They have no business being there. If the DNC chooses to use plain clothes security, that is their affair. The only persons who should be on the convention floor are delegates, credentialed reporters and whatever security is deemed necessary.

Uniformed law enforcement should be outside doing their jobs.
A better question is why would any self respecting police officer want to protect a group of people that thinks the police are the enemy, that used rhetoric that has inflamed the situation, and that supports groups that have advocated killing cops unless ordered to do so?

Unless ordered to do so, I'd want no part of being there or protecting them.
Old 07-29-2016, 01:42 PM   #2027
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
No cops,. no flags, no hint of respect for law and order or the nation.
Obviously, no signs of the truth anywhere.

Just this ugly, huge parsnip at the podium, assaulting our ears, eyes,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNEIQ8olnro
Watch the first five minutes of this video, then come back and tell me there were no American flags at the DNC, you moron.

And there were a lot more earlier in the evening. The big ones were brought out for the speech; earlier there were thousands of smaller ones.
Old 07-29-2016, 01:47 PM   #2028
Clocker

Quote:
They have no business being there. If the DNC chooses to use plain clothes security, that is their affair.
That is their affair and their choice. Their choice reflects the elitist and divisive attitudes and beliefs of the progressive party 'leaders', which is disturbing.

The convention is a safe space for the moonbats, free from the ugly reality of the outside world. The party elites want their safe space protected by the police, but they don't want to have to actually see them. Just like they want their trash picked up, but they don't want to have actually see the people that do it.

Just do your job, vote Democratic like your union tells you to, and stay out of sight. Because the sight of a blue uniform in the Holy Temple might offend some people, like the BLM mob. And we all know that there are a lot more black voters than there are blue voters.
Old 07-29-2016, 01:52 PM   #2029
classhandicapper

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNEIQ8olnro
Watch the first five minutes of this video, then come back and tell me there were no American flags at the DNC, you moron.

And there were a lot more earlier in the evening. The big ones were brought out for the speech; earlier there were thousands of smaller ones.
They added flags after the media noted that early in the convection (first couple of days) there were none. Why should we expect there would be US flags there anyway? Someone might accidentally pledge allegiance and utter the word "God". In that environment it could cause the floor open up, dark clouds to descend from heaven, and the earth to swallow them all up.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-29-2016 at 01:56 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 01:55 PM   #2030
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
They added flags after the media noted that early in the convection there were none.
Come on, any moron can see all the flags on the stage.

Old 07-29-2016, 01:58 PM   #2031
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
Someone might accidentally pledge allegiance and utter the word "God". In that environment it could cause the floor open up, dark clouds to descend from heaven, and the earth to swallow them all up.
And no uniformed police or firefighters would be allowed to come in and help them.
Old 07-29-2016, 02:05 PM   #2032
Clocker

Quote:
The big ones were brought out for the speech

The big ones were scrounged from City Hall, since the DNC made no plans for flags and had to scurry around like chickens in a barn yard after the media stories hit.

Quote:
The six flag poles on top of the Philadelphia City Hall are bare Thursday morning. One city official who asked not to be named told The Daily Caller that the U.S flags typically atop the City Hall flagpoles have been moved to the Democratic National Convention stage.
Old 07-29-2016, 02:13 PM   #2033
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
The big ones were scrounged from City Hall, since the DNC made no plans for flags and had to scurry around like chickens in a barn yard after the media stories hit.
Gotta give some credit for resourcefulness when they need too be.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 02:15 PM   #2034
mostpost

A picture of Tom, far right, who makes fun of Hillary Clinton-among others-for being fat.
Old 07-29-2016, 02:15 PM   #2035
Jess Hawsen Arown

Dems rush to locate American flags

We remember in 2008 that Obama was the only Dem candidate without an American flag on his lapel until he was pressured.

We will not let the Democrats forget that there were more Palestinian flags than American flags at the convention until it was pointed out to them.

Of course there remains the fact that Palestinian flags outnumbered Israeli flags. Appropriately there were no Israeli flags. But we must continue to point out that it boggles the mind how many Jewish Americans are Democrats. Israeli Jews know better. The Israelis know their enemies.
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 02:19 PM   #2036
Clocker

Quote:
A picture of Tom, far right, who makes fun of Hillary Clinton-among others-for being fat.
What's next, insulting people's families?

Nah, no one would stoop that low.
Old 07-29-2016, 02:23 PM   #2037
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/gallery...011e.sized.jpg
Tom takes very little table space, seems very resourceful to me....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 02:26 PM   #2038
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Pretty sad when the American people have to depend on Russia t tell the truths our government won't.

Putin ROCKS!
Lol I don't understand the outrage over Russia hacking. Does anyone think that the U.S. government doesn't hack Russia. They both hack each other, it doesn't matter, they know what each other are up to. I really don't think they can hide secrets from each other, the technology is too good. Its only because the dnc got exposed theres outrage, if it was the rnc, Trump would get blamed.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 02:30 PM   #2039
Tor Ekman

And what's up with the portly pantsuit's throat? It appeared to me that she had a lozenge deftly tucked away in the side her mouth during the entire speech (technique learned from Monica L?) and she notably cleared her throat at just about every applause interruption. I believe she has at least one serious medical condition that she's hiding from the public, and that's not counting the severe thigh chaffing that she certainly must endure.
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2016, 02:39 PM   #2040
_______
Veteran

If the measure of patriotism is flags, Trump's convention wins. It isn't debatable.

I don't know why anyone would want to devalue patriotism to the level of counting flags, though.

I fly a flag on my porch on the appropriate holiday's. I don't consider myself less patriotic than my neighbor (a vet) who flies his all year.

The great thing about this country is that what binds us is shared ideals. On that level, I think the Clinton convention did a better job.
_______ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply