Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-13-2021, 12:28 PM   #16
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Jesus and nobody else.

Not being humble here, but I'm far below anything that could be called "heroic."
Sorry if I offended...having pride in yourself and your accomplishments isn't wrong, is it?

Maybe hero is the wrong word...
Old 01-13-2021, 12:28 PM   #17
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Why didn’t you ask the Republicans the same question in 2016?
They did a four year victory dance (Hillary lost! Deal with it!!!!) while complaining about Obama and Hillary the entire time.
What did they win?
Leftist MO...deflect and redirect. You should have thought to ask the question back then...irrelevant, now.

Let's just go back six months or so. Both Demos and a lot of Repubs do not hold any moral ground to espouse what they are espousing today. Both parties are guilty of doing nothing to quell the destruction and violence that ensued week after week. Some of the Demos, especially, even encouraged it. Why are THEY not being prosecuted? Now, too many from both parties are holding their noses in disgust and worse. Hypocrites and phonies...the lot of them!

At this point, no one has won anything, but the beginning of the losses have already been exposed, a la left vs. right censorship.
The worst is yet to come...bank on it!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 12:50 PM   #18
Marshall Bennett

Its most likely all irrelevant now anyway. The damage is done, and conservatives sat around on their asses and did nothing about it. The deep state runs deeper than many think. No one in their right mind could believe the cancer would just go away.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 01:10 PM   #19
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Its most likely all irrelevant now anyway. The damage is done, and conservatives sat around on their asses and did nothing about it. The deep state runs deeper than many think. No one in their right mind could believe the cancer would just go away.

Exactly right!

Truth: Republican leadership is at fault.

The time to complain was all the way back at the "birther" time.
It was simply not unreasonable to demand a valid birth certificate.

And for those who would simply laugh this off, remember when Trump's tax returns were all the rage? The potential (at the time) next President of the United States citizenship should have been pressed as a valid question.
But the real problems began with the voter IDs and mail-in voting. This set everything up for The Theft of a Country.

Were some involved? Of course.
Politicians are - for the most part - crooked. They come with a sense of entitlement to steal based upon "the end justifies the means."

The dominoes fell.
Covid was simply the vehicle of delivery.
Can't go out.
Got to mail in votes.
Without IDs.
No real checks.
And people in key places to pull it all off.

Welcome to the NEW WORLD ORDER.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 01:23 PM   #20
davew

Quote:
They did a four year victory dance (Hillary lost! Deal with it!!!!) while complaining about Obama and Hillary the entire time.
What did they win?
because we were told what must be done and how to think

davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 02:12 PM   #21
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

This thread is both sad and hilarious at the same time.
The OP poses a few questions aimed at Liberals.
I pose similar questions in reverse, and I've got about four of you coming at me.

I get the obligatory accusation of being a typical Leftist who deflects and redirects when I don't directly answer the OP's questions...but my questions get dismissed under the reasoning of "too late, you should have asked it four years ago"
gimme a break...you wouldn't have answered it then either, and you know it...you would have blamed Obama (and Hillary too probably)

Now, the OP who originally asked the Liberals if they're proud of what they accomplished, suddenly posts that the Republican leadership is at fault...
Maybe the new question is: why didn't Repub leadership prevent this? Are you proud of what you let happen?

Ya' see folks...my point here is (always) that this is all highly hypocritical on both sides of the political aisle.
Problem is, those on either side refuse to see it (even when it's shown to you).
The dogma is frickin ridiculous and unproductive.
So you may ask...well POT, why do you only point out the hypocrisy & corruption of the Right? Because there's 10 or more of you who are ready willing and able to point out the hypocrisy & corruption of the Left. Another voice is not needed on that side of the aisle.
The voices from the Left are few and far between on this site...and lately they're getting fewer and more far between, as some of them have been given the boot. In fairness though, i do believe Tor Ekman has been given his walking papers as well, but I'm not sure.

My point, once again is...the role reversal is remarkable.
Now the other side thinks the sky is falling and we're all going to hell in a hand basket.
No we're not
Old 01-13-2021, 03:14 PM   #22
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
My point, once again is...the role reversal is remarkable.
Now the other side thinks the sky is falling and we're all going to hell in a hand basket.
No we're not
Short version...

I believe we are.

Could be literal, too, but that is outside my scope and WAY above my pay grade.
Old 01-13-2021, 03:43 PM   #23
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

The U.S. is in turmoil and weakened, China is watching closely. When they invade Taiwan we will have two choices. Defend our ally, which would get very ugly but is not likely with Joebama Kamala in charge. Or do virtually nothing, which will embolden China to new heights. This country needs to wake the hell up.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 03:51 PM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Our enemies...the ones the left became so concerned about in 2016 (which marked a huge shift compared to when Obama was lecturing Mitt Romney about Russia being of LITTLE CONCERN), have us right where they need us...divided...weak...and on an extreme DOWNSLIDE into SHITHOLIVILLE.
Old 01-13-2021, 03:54 PM   #25
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
The U.S. is in turmoil and weakened, China is watching closely. When they invade Taiwan we will have two choices. Defend our ally, which would get very ugly but is not likely with Joebama Kamala in charge. Or do virtually nothing, which will embolden China to new heights. This country needs to wake the hell up.
When they invade Taiwan... will they wait out Joe's first 100 days or strike at 1pm the 20th. That's the only question.

Either way we know Joe will bend a knee to his Chinese Master.
Old 01-13-2021, 03:57 PM   #26
Dave Schwartz

Where are the LIBERAL responses?
Old 01-13-2021, 03:57 PM   #27
davew

Quote:
China has already invaded USA, just most have not recognized it
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 03:59 PM   #28
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Dave, I love your post.............
Old 01-13-2021, 04:01 PM   #29
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
This scares the hell out of me. So many idiots in this country never even think about things like this.

Those under 25-30 wouldn't even know what to do if our borders were breached. They could come in any night of the week and take over cities.

It might not be Red Dawn, but it might be close.

I'm too damn old and beat up to carry a rifle

Last edited by JustRalph; 01-13-2021 at 04:03 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-13-2021, 04:03 PM   #30
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
What did they win?

Seriously?
Obviously you didn't pay attention...we posted over and over all the good things Trump delivered, mostly with no help from the democrats.

You can play dumb if you want to, it seems to come easy to you.

Typical left-leaner.....duh.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: