Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-14-2023, 09:40 AM   #271
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
study was peer reviewed.

better luck next time conspiracy theorists.

Allan
It's not about luck. It's about critical thinking and concern for our loved ones.

I missed it in that article...how did they distinguish between the vaccine and the disease itself?

And since the vaccine instructs the body to create the spike protein found in the virus, how did they determine the spike protein was not responsible for the increase in heart attacks?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-14-2023 at 09:41 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2023, 09:58 AM   #272
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
study was peer reviewed.

better luck next time conspiracy theorists.

Allan
And by conspiracy theorists, you mean like the OG conspiracy theorists, Joe Biden & Kamala Harris & Ilhan Omar...right?

right?
Old 02-14-2023, 10:56 AM   #273
Rollingpk3

another 25 year old athlete

https://www.espn.com/soccer/story/48...psing-on-pitch
Rollingpk3 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2023, 11:21 AM   #274
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Dr. John Campbell | Feb 08, 2023
WHO, AZ vaccine safe and effective

Notice that Google/YouTube isn't taking Campbell's videos down for misinformation. He is citing stats published by the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency) uk.gov website.

Bullet Points from the video:

• The WHO (World Health Organization) site says the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine is safe and effective for ALL individuals aged 18 and above.

• Yellow Card reporting system (UK counterpart to VAERS in the US) data clearly shows blood clotting/serious adverse events after Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccination are FAR more likely among females (clickable thumbnail below.)

• Yellow Card reporting system (UK) data by year shows massive drop off in blood clotting/serious adverse events as the number of doses fell after the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine was discontinued. (clickable thumbnail below.)

• Even though the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine was discontinued in the US/Canada/UK/most western countries some time ago:

The Covishield vaccine is identical to the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine - and per WHO guidelines Covishield is being widely used in India despite UK Yellow Card data showing elevated risk of blood clots in women.

• The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency website site says Yellow Card (England's counterpart to VAERS in the US) under-reports serious adverse events by a factor of 10X. (clickable thumbnail below.)

• Population of the UK is 67 million. The population of India is 1.4 billion - or 20.9X that of the UK.

Doing some quick math --

As India approaches the same percent of population vaccinated as the UK, ignoring Yellow Card 10X under-reporting factor India will have:

5 Million Adverse Events

4 Million Serious Adverse Events

28,500 Fatal Adverse Events

Adjusting for Yellow Card 10X under-reporting factor India will have:

50 Million Adverse Events

40 Million Serious Adverse Events

285,000 Fatal Adverse Events

How much damage has to happen before the WHO considers a medical product unsafe?

-jp

Attached Images
File Type: jpg AZD-AdverseReactionsBySex.JPG (33.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg AZD-AdverseReactionsByYear.JPG (27.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg YellowCardUnderreporting10X.JPG (46.8 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 02-14-2023 at 11:28 AM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2023, 11:51 AM   #275
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
And by conspiracy theorists, you mean like the OG conspiracy theorists, Joe Biden & Kamala Harris & Ilhan Omar...right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G25rfncVtp0

right?
Obviously, the jabs have adversely affected BigAl's memory banks.

BigAl...have you reported your adverse event to the CDC?
Old 02-14-2023, 04:06 PM   #276
Poindexter

Quote:
It's not about luck. It's about critical thinking and concern for our loved ones.

I missed it in that article...how did they distinguish between the vaccine and the disease itself?

And since the vaccine instructs the body to create the spike protein found in the virus, how did they determine the spike protein was not responsible for the increase in heart attacks?
Don't tell Big Al or any of the other sheeple in the audience, but when you have a vaccine that you have pushed relentlessly for two years and cover up the harmful effects of them from the very beginning, there comes a time when you have to come clean. But they will not come clean and say we lied or misled you. They divert. Look here is an article from Cedars Sinai saying that Covid causes heart attacks in young people. Gee I thought it wasn't too long ago that died suddenly was a conspiracy theory. People die every day, right. Now we have an article from Cedars saying excessive heart attacks in young folks is indeed a reality. But rather than place the blame on the obvious, vaccines, will just place the blame on Covid itself. Where is the proof? Who cares. Cedars says Covid causes heart attacks, good enough for the sheep.

If you think I am wrong and want to remain in your cult. Be my guest. If you want to educate yourself there is a lot of information available for free. Start with Dr. Ryan Cole. Then start listening to some of the other sources I have mentioned in prior posts. If you listen to what they have to say and still conclude that these vaccines are safe and effective, I disagree, but you have a right to your opinion. But the key point is make up your own mind. The people that have assured you that these vaccines are safe and effective have been lying from day 1. Just like a jury weighs the evidence in a criminal trial, you have to weigh the evidence in the "safe and effective" trial. The difference is the jury sees the evidence from both sides, most in America are being presented from just the safe and effective side.

Who knew that critical thinking would ever become a requirement to avoid making a potentially catastrophic decision, like taking an essentially useless covid vaccine. Incredible that our world has sunk to this level and even more incredible is the how big the cult is that still believes that the vaccines are either safer or effective. As I always say, CVS and Walgreens are open, you can't be too safe.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2023, 05:20 PM   #277
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Gee I thought it wasn't too long ago that died suddenly was a conspiracy theory. People die every day, right. Now we have an article from Cedars saying excessive heart attacks in young folks is indeed a reality.

Who knew that critical thinking would ever become a requirement to avoid making a potentially catastrophic decision, like taking an essentially useless covid vaccine. Incredible that our world has sunk to this level and even more incredible is the how big the cult is that still believes that the vaccines are either safer or effective. As I always say, CVS and Walgreens are open, you can't be too safe.
You indeed make an excellent point, highlighted by me in bold above.
Old 02-14-2023, 11:16 PM   #278
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Actor Austin Majors dead at 27

Cause of death under investigation

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/13/enter...ath/index.html
saying could be fentanyl
Old 02-14-2023, 11:18 PM   #279
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollingpk3 View Post
probably not fentanyl, however
Old 02-15-2023, 12:40 AM   #280
Inner Dirt

Quote:
saying could be fentanyl

I read he went from child star to dying in a homeless shelter.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-15-2023, 08:14 PM   #281
classhandicapper

I believe we need a study that looks at:

Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated never had Covid

Vaccinated vs. Vaccinated and boosted never had Covid

Had Covid and was Vaccinated

Had Covid and was Vaccinated and boosted

Had Covid and was not Vaccinated

Had one of the earlier more lethal strains vs omicron and all of the above

Had a serious case of Covid requiring hospitalization vs a mild case and all of the above

Young males vs others and all the above

and so on

All the evidence I've seen that suggests the vaccine is contributing to heart and other issues seems to suggest 2 doses is worse than 1 dose, 1 booster is worse than 2 doses, 2 boosters is worse than 1 booster. Young males are at greater risk than other groups and so on.

In other worse, a really bad case of the original strain or Delta may have damaged a lot of hearts, but that doesn't mean young males and children being forced to vaccinate and boost to go to school aren't also having issues.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 02-15-2023 at 08:15 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-15-2023, 08:39 PM   #282
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I believe we need a study that looks at:

Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated never had Covid

Vaccinated vs. Vaccinated and boosted never had Covid

Had Covid and was Vaccinated

Had Covid and was Vaccinated and boosted

Had Covid and was not Vaccinated

Had one of the earlier more lethal strains vs omicron and all of the above

Had a serious case of Covid requiring hospitalization vs a mild case and all of the above

Young males vs others and all the above

and so on

All the evidence I've seen that suggests the vaccine is contributing to heart and other issues seems to suggest 2 doses is worse than 1 dose, 1 booster is worse than 2 doses, 2 boosters is worse than 1 booster. Young males are at greater risk than other groups and so on.

In other worse, a really bad case of the original strain or Delta may have damaged a lot of hearts, but that doesn't mean young males and children being forced to vaccinate and boost to go to school aren't also having issues.

Of course they should study it. But our government agencies have zero integrity. Even if they did the studies they would do all they can to manipulate for the studies to indicate that any excess death was due to Covid and not the vaccine. The same way they manipulated trials with Ivermectin so they could tell the public it was ineffective. My guess is if you took a poll 75 to 80% of the population probably believe Ivermectin is ineffective against Covid. With Hydroxy it is probably like 95%.

I am 100% convinced our government is all in on vaccines forever. What should be done and what is done are two different things. The public buys the bs and the safe and effective vaccines live on forever. Wait till the vaccines on the pipeline start coming out. Only a huge public outcry can create change. I see little indication that we will every see that outcry.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2023, 07:36 PM   #283
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I'm guessing we'll start to see fewer and fewer of these young, unexplained deaths and cardiac events going forward as people start to awaken and decide that being a lemming isn't good for their health.
Old 02-20-2023, 04:38 PM   #284
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
I'm guessing we'll start to see fewer and fewer of these young, unexplained deaths and cardiac events going forward as people start to awaken and decide that being a lemming isn't good for their health.
Keep an eye on the birth rates.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-20-2023, 07:33 PM   #285
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Keep an eye on the birth rates.
Big Bingo!
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: