Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-04-2020, 03:21 AM   #151
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
BTW, the above call in Arizona should bring about at least ONE of our left-leaning friends back onto the forum...pretty much guaranteed...I think?
Where's ely?? I was looking forward to his gloating on election night
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2020, 03:23 AM   #152
BIG RED
Son O'War

Georgie looks nervous..(ABC)
Old 11-04-2020, 05:10 AM   #153
ElKabong

Milwaukee dumped a net of 120k votes for joe

Lead is 9500 for hiden. 32000 votes not reported in the state, all in trump country. Going to be really close
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2020, 05:22 AM   #154
tucker6

Just got up to see Trump is having a better night sleep than Biden and if GA, NC, PA, and MI just hold for Trump, the train rolls on.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2020, 06:00 AM   #155
lamboguy

i went on my Peloton for 45 minutes and went to bed with Trump as an 8/5 favorite, i just woke up and see Biden as the favorite.. what the hell is going on?
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2020, 06:04 AM   #156
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Milwaukee dumped a net of 120k votes for joe

Lead is 9500 for hiden. 32000 votes not reported in the state, all in trump country. Going to be really close
Wisconsin is over.

Biden won that election.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2020, 06:05 AM   #157
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i went on my Peloton for 45 minutes and went to bed with Trump as an 8/5 favorite, i just woke up and see Biden as the favorite.. what the hell is going on?
Mail in ballots not counted.

Allan
Old 11-04-2020, 06:21 AM   #158
tucker6

Let’s be honest, one would rather be Trump right now than Biden. NC is over. GA is over. PA should be known today once they eat into the mail ballots. That said, Trump is up 600,000+ votes there. I don’t see Biden getting there. In MI, Trump is leading comfortably. That’s all he needs.

A trend I saw on all the networks last night was to call a state for Trump very late even when it looked insurmountable. I think the underlying data they use to see trends was giving the networks fits.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2020, 06:51 AM   #159
lamboguy

on MSNBC, the guy that runs the election map says there is a good chance that Biden gets 270 on the nose. i didn't even think that was possible.

not that this matters, but Biden is a 2-1 favorite. the one thing i know for sure is, THIS ELECTION IS GOING TO THE SUPREME COURT.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-04-2020, 06:57 AM   #160
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
on MSNBC, the guy that runs the election map says there is a good chance that Biden gets 270 on the nose. i didn't even think that was possible.

not that this matters, but Biden is a 2-1 favorite. the one thing i know for sure is, THIS ELECTION IS GOING TO THE SUPREME COURT.
On what grounds?

Allan
Old 11-04-2020, 07:02 AM   #161
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Let’s be honest, one would rather be Trump right now than Biden. NC is over. GA is over. PA should be known today once they eat into the mail ballots. That said, Trump is up 600,000+ votes there. I don’t see Biden getting there. In MI, Trump is leading comfortably. That’s all he needs.

A trend I saw on all the networks last night was to call a state for Trump very late even when it looked insurmountable. I think the underlying data they use to see trends was giving the networks fits.
Nope right now I’d rather be biden than trump.

Wisconsin is over.

Arizona is over.

Michigan looks good for biden.

Biden got his 1 electoral vote from Nebraska.

That’s the magic number 270, my fellow forumite.

Allan
Old 11-04-2020, 09:14 AM   #162
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Told you guys last night...
Old 11-04-2020, 09:29 AM   #163
MONEY

I hope I'm wrong, but it looking more and more like Kamala Harris will be our next president.
Old 11-04-2020, 10:14 AM   #164
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

THIS IS HOW WE DOOOOOO IT.....

Quote:
The narrative that the Supreme Court has already authorized voting that does not comply with state election laws is just part one in a two-step scheme to enable post-election cheating: First, infiltrate as many illegal ballots as possible into the state systems; second, keep chanting that “every vote counts” and demagogue anyone who says otherwise — i.e., anyone who insists that state statutory law be followed — as “suppressing” votes, no doubt motivated by racism.

The Orwellian narrative is already being written: To call for the Constitution to be enforced is to “steal” the election.

This sets the stage for step two of the scheme, not just in Pennsylvania but everywhere late ballots materialize. Democrats and the media will inveigh that if a vote has shown up, it should be counted. The contention that votes must be scrutinized to ensure that they were lawfully submitted will be distorted into vote suppression: The undermining of democracy by pretextual reliance on arbitrary deadlines and voter-eligibility requirements in order to disenfranchise marginalized communities — notwithstanding that actual democracy in a republic entails living under laws properly enacted by our elected representatives.

If the election is close, those calling for the laws to be enforced will be defamed as “stealing” the election while rioters turn street demonstrations violent across the country. And the Supreme Court, having failed to affirm state-legislated rules before the election, will have to make post-election rulings amid the conflagration. There are hard days ahead.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...utm_term=first
Old 11-04-2020, 10:19 AM   #165
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Arizona still in play?

Fulton County GA RIPE for the stealing...lol

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...194903040.html