Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 02-02-2024, 11:42 PM   #1
eldee wins

My ADW info, I’ve have used most of them

My favorite: Youbet

Currently using: Watch and wager. They handle every track. Wager platform is good. I can move off the web page without losing my bet in queue while using my IPad Pro to look at pdf past performances. Even in split screen mode my potential wager remains in place. I can’t do that at Amwager or Saratoga bets. Great customer service, the best. Video is good. No free past performances. rewards are minimal, not great! Depositing they have several different ways to deposit money. They even take Discover card. Withdrawals depending on how you withdraw I can get my money in two days usually that is about what most wagering sites.

Twinspires: is a great wager site. Rewards were good. The wagering platform is good. They offer several ways to deposit money. And they offer free past performances with a minimal $10 wager on any track that you download the past performance for.

Saratoga Bets: the new wagering platform is not my favorite as I described above. They offer free pass performances with the minimal bet of $10 on the track you download the past performances for rewards, are very good deposits they only offer MasterCard and Visa and a few other types of depositing methods which are usually take about 2 to 3 days your money will be in your account.

AmWager: this site is similar to Saratoga Bets. rewards are good. Several ways to make deposits they offer Dutch wagering and also the ABC method of making your pick sixes, pick fives pick, fours etc. types of bets which I like. But they do not take Churchill Downs, Inc., race tracks, and a few others. And they offer the pre-pass performances with the minimal bet of $10 on the track you are downloading the past performances for.

Fandual: no fees on credit card deposits, which I find fantastic! But no rewards! Sometimes they will offer you a bonus. The wagering platform is not my favorite. There is no all button. so you have to punch every number you want. They do offer several ways to deposit money and you usually get your withdrawals in two days. Platform can be very confusing and hard to find race tracks or races right away if you’re in a hurry. It is connected to the sports wagering, so you can go back-and-forth if you like to do that. they do not offer any free pass performances.

I had liked DRF bets better than 1/st bet wagering. They are affiliated, but you have to have choose which account to play. You can only play one or the other. They take every track and they offer free pass performances as well.

Nyra bets: it’s a good site you can wager on every track the rewards are good they offer free past performances. There are several ways to deposit money and get your money and 2 to 3 days.

Good luck wagering!
eldee wins is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2024, 11:45 PM   #2
djm1959

nice information

had most or have most still
djm1959 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-03-2024, 09:30 AM   #3
racenomics

I do not believe that you have to bet $10 to get free PPs on twinspires or NYRA bets. Twinspires you just have to make a bet and with NYRA bets you have to bet $2 to get the PPs free.
Also I heard on the Brisnet call-in show recently that you cannot bet CDI tracks on DRF bets
Old 02-03-2024, 08:04 PM   #4
tbwinner

Really disappointing that Premier Turf Club is no longer around. They were my go to, good interface, solid rebate program with no minimums, fast deposits and withdrawals

Used to get my pps on twinspires with a $2 bet and do all my wagering on PTC
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-03-2024, 09:43 PM   #5
plainolebill

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldee wins View Post
My favorite: Youbet

Good luck wagering!
When was the last time you placed a thoroughbred bet at Youbet?
plainolebill is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-03-2024, 11:41 PM   #6
eldee wins

You may be correct. I haven’t been there in a while and I forgot.
Old 02-04-2024, 07:37 AM   #7
Saratoga

With Twinspires , you get quite a few promo bets , bet a track or a big race and get money back if it loses ....
Saratoga is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2024, 09:57 AM   #8
River11
Murray KY

DRF Bets does not carry CDI tracks but does provide free Formulator which accumulates with every $50 wagered. Which is great.
River11 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2024, 04:31 PM   #9
cnollfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
Really disappointing that Premier Turf Club is no longer around. They were my go to, good interface, solid rebate program with no minimums, fast deposits and withdrawals

Used to get my pps on twinspires with a $2 bet and do all my wagering on PTC
PTC was excellent. You could tell that actual horseplayers had a say in how it worked.

They offered a good ROI betting contest too.
cnollfan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2024, 03:32 PM   #10
rrpic6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnollfan View Post
PTC was excellent. You could tell that actual horseplayers had a say in how it worked.

They offered a good ROI betting contest too.
DITTO!!!

RR
Old 03-08-2024, 11:05 PM   #11
five-eighths

Lots of good info in this thread.

They just closed the last track in my state and have to find an ADW to bet.

My choices are:
Twin spires
Fan Duel
NYRABets
Xpressbet

Thinking of opening one before the Louisiana Derby next week and then maybe another one before the Kentucky Derby to take advantage of any promos.

Haven’t seen Xpressbet mentioned yet just curious how it compares.

Probably most important to me is ease of use and good handicapping info.

Thanks for responding
five-eighths is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2024, 01:18 AM   #12
lamboguy

my favorite was about 20 years ago, Pinnacle, before they stopped taking horses all together. they had limits on how much you could win on a race. you could win $25,000 on a race in the big tracks, Saratoga, Gulfstream, Keeneland, and all the Southern California tracks. you could win up to $10,000 on what they called B tracks such as Aqueduct, Monmouth. Calder. and $5000 on C tracks like Philly Park and Turfway Park. but you got full track odds without the wager going back to the windows. they paid 4% rebate for straight bets and 7% for exotic.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2024, 07:11 AM   #13
eldee wins

Starting with xpressbet, I haven’t played there for years, not sure about free past performances. They offer some tournaments and $150 signup bonus. They take most tracks. They are a lot of deposit options. They have good handicapping insight from some top analysts. A nice wagering platform. Fandual, isn’t my favorite. Wager platform I get on my iPad using their APPi is not great. They do not have an all button,so you have to click each horse. Most times it’s hard to find a track or a race. They cram so much on a page making it difficult to move around. You can cross over and play sports wagering if it’s legal in your state. The posite for me is no fees using my debit card. I have no problem with Twinspires there’s a signup bonus,they offer free brisnet past performance. Nice wagering platform and several deposit options. NYRA is also a good wagering platform. There is a $200 signup bonus offer, free past performances,several deposit options. A easy wager platform. You should also see who offers rewards back on money wagered. Fandual does not have any reward program.
Old 03-09-2024, 09:41 AM   #14
five-eighths

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldee wins View Post
Starting with xpressbet, I haven’t played there for years, not sure about free past performances. They offer some tournaments and $150 signup bonus. They take most tracks. They are a lot of deposit options. They have good handicapping insight from some top analysts. A nice wagering platform. Fandual, isn’t my favorite. Wager platform I get on my iPad using their APPi is not great. They do not have an all button,so you have to click each horse. Most times it’s hard to find a track or a race. They cram so much on a page making it difficult to move around. You can cross over and play sports wagering if it’s legal in your state. The posite for me is no fees using my debit card. I have no problem with Twinspires there’s a signup bonus,they offer free brisnet past performance. Nice wagering platform and several deposit options. NYRA is also a good wagering platform. There is a $200 signup bonus offer, free past performances,several deposit options. A easy wager platform. You should also see who offers rewards back on money wagered. Fandual does not have any reward program.
Thanks for responding.

Probably going to eliminate Fanduel since I do use the “ALL” button frequently for tris and supers, also not into Sports Betting so that feature doesn’t help.

Leaning towards Twinspires since I frequently use the Brisnet PPs.

Looks like it’s between Xpressbet and NYRA for my second choice.

Do any of those use Timeform #’s
five-eighths is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-09-2024, 10:56 AM   #15
eldee wins

Drf bets, you can get Timeform PP’s, the formulator and regular daily racing form past performances. I believe they may be free,when you wager on the track you are purchasing that product for. You have to look into that. they are affiliated with Xpressbet. You can only have one account or the other. I am not sure anymore with TwinSpires offers. I do remember only the Brisnet like I said.