Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-17-2023, 08:36 PM   #16
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I could live to be a 100 and never understand how that cop got away with killing an unarmed Ashli Babbitt, he at least should have been charged with manslaughter. He said he didn't even know if he was shooting at a man or woman. There were 3 armed too the gills cops right behind her, his dumb ass could have hit one of them. Then he and the rest of his supporters call him a hero. That is sickening, what a POS he is. For the 100th time make her a black BLM supporter at a George Floyd riot and make Lt. Byrd white.

I bet Ashli could have thrown a Molotov at Lt. Byrd while
getting shot and he would have been tried for murder.

Politics needs to be removed from law enforcement and the judicial system.
It is a very sad thing about Ms. Babbitt who would still be alive had it been trespassing anyplace else and time. The whole thing stinks like a cover up somehow. This lady should have never lost her life for simple trespassing.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-17-2023, 10:01 PM   #17
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
It is a very sad thing about Ms. Babbitt who would still be alive had it been trespassing anyplace else and time. The whole thing stinks like a cover up somehow. This lady should have never lost her life for simple trespassing.

If you watch the video multiple times it becomes an obvious case of being at the exact wrong place at the exact wrong time. Ashli Babbitt was not in the group attacking the windows. One guy is attacking the window in the door with a nightstick and kicking it, another guy attacks the window closest to
Babbitt with a helmet. While this is going on our POS Lt. Byrd is hiding just inside a room doorway in the hall whose door is getting attacked, pointing a gun at the doorway. At this time Ashli was a few rows back. As she advances
toward the window Officer Spineless steps forward but still is off to the side and fires killing Ashli. Ashli is unarmed, not even having one of those dangerous and deadly flags. In was obvious our self proclaimed hero was going to stay out of the hall and hide in one of the side rooms if the door was breached and it never was.

I wish PA would not have brought this up as it makes my blood boil and there
is nothing I can do to bring Ashli back and punish that POS gutless cop who has it coming. That cop is lucky Ashli Babbitt wasn't my daughter and I was
just given 6 months to live. I know the first thing I would be crossing off my bucket list. I see what he did was cold blooded murder. His friends set up a GoFundMe so he could hire protection, so far it has raised $164,206.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 06-17-2023 at 10:03 PM.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-17-2023, 10:25 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Only $164k?

That tells you all those rich, white liberals who praised him for his "heroism" are cheap bastards.
Old 06-18-2023, 12:22 AM   #19
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Only $164k?

That tells you all those rich, white liberals who praised him for his "heroism" are cheap bastards.

It says he has been forced out of his home and his wife lost her business
and they lost 60% of their income. If that is true that rocks, why can't he just off himself like a handful of other J6 cops did. His wife doesn't deserve to
suffer because of him. I read on Progressive that after a policy is in force for two years it will pay on a suicide. I am not sure if I am clear enough on how much I hate that SOB. Doing some reading it appears donations have slowed way down, some good news.

Anyone know what is above the entrance to the speakers lobby? All the cutaway views I saw were too small and could not be enlarged. I have very slow internet on weekends. I wonder if our self proclaimed hero could have safely unloaded a few rounds in the ceiling? That could have got the crowd to calm down, they definitely did after Ashli got shot. Some one said there's a gun but our hero fired less than 10 seconds after that was yelled.
From looking at the entrance to the speakers lobby Byrd's gun would not be visible to Ashli.

Looking at other Capitol Police at the end of the speakers lobby before
the house floor all of them are off to the sides where no one entering would see their gun. To me that seems like you are treating the intruders as hostile and armed with guns they intend to use and you need the element of surprise. I am sure if officer murdering POS have went to the window and waved his gun the mob would have settled down.
Old 06-18-2023, 01:18 AM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

First off, the mob wasn't really doing anything except banging a door and meandering around.

Second, a team of three SWAT-like officers were arriving on the scene right before Ashli was murdered.

They could have cleared that room in seconds with the weapons they possessed, so that area was WELL under control.

Byrd should be rotting in a jail cell.
Old 06-18-2023, 03:46 AM   #21
Inner Dirt

Quote:
First off, the mob wasn't really doing anything except banging a door and meandering around.

Second, a team of three SWAT-like officers were arriving on the scene right before Ashli was murdered.

They could have cleared that room in seconds with the weapons they possessed, so that area was WELL under control.

Byrd should be rotting in a jail cell.

Our hero could have easily hit one of the 3 cops behind Ashli. I have a feeling he was using hollow points. I cannot find any reports of how long she lived or

cause of death. I suppose it was blood loss as all reports say she was hit in the shoulder. Who knows, I am sure information is lacking for various reasons.
I could not even find what she was shot with.

I would rather Byrd was rotting 6 feet under, piss on him.
Old 06-18-2023, 06:41 AM   #22
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2023, 10:05 AM   #23
Half Smoke

he said he was "taking precautions"

Good Luck with that

if the CIA really wanted to do this - there's no way he could stop them

Old 06-18-2023, 04:01 PM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post

he said he was "taking precautions"

Good Luck with that

if the CIA really wanted to do this - there's no way he could stop them

The CIA already has assassinated RFK Jr.

Using the media of course.

He's looked at by almost all Democrats as a vaccine-denying lunatic.

He will NEVER win his party's nomination.
Old 06-18-2023, 04:12 PM   #25
xtb

Quote:
The CIA already has assassinated RFK Jr.

Using the media of course.

He's looked at by almost all Democrats as a vaccine-denying lunatic.

He will NEVER win his party's nomination.
He will never be allowed to win the nomination but the real damage he could do is siphon off votes for Joe in the general, as a write-in. There will of course be a plan in place to prevent this from happening.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2023, 06:42 PM   #26
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
He will never be allowed to win the nomination but the real damage he could do is siphon off votes for Joe in the general, as a write-in. There will of course be a plan in place to prevent this from happening.
I think this might be his real plan.
Old 06-18-2023, 07:10 PM   #27
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I think this might be his real plan.
This is a real problem for Biden, RFK JR. is an existential threat to his reelection. Some might talk of "siphon off votes" and I am not saying that it is not plausible but reality is now you are going to have Robert Francis Kennedy Junior's people working inside the polls at election time. Much more difficult to control shenanigans if fixing is going to happen. The word smooth could be the worst fit for the internals of the primary. Consider his internal polling is correct at 20 %, on the day of the primary if he meets or exceeds 30 % this is WW3 for democrats going into the General Election. A stone cold commie like Bernie Sanders was very easy to go away unlike this new dynamic.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-16-2023, 10:13 PM   #28
JustRalph
Just another Facist

https://hotair.com/headlines/2023/09...terday-n578470

Did he dodge a bullet yesterday?
Old 09-17-2023, 12:00 AM   #29
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
P.S. And what kind of "mechanics" were flown in: Car, motorcycle, airplane, lawn equipment?
The Charles Bronson kind.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068931...e%2520mechanic
Old 09-17-2023, 09:04 AM   #30
classhandicapper

I can’t understand why the people in control now are so afraid of this guy. Is it because he’s generally more honest, ethical, and truthful than the typical politician? Is it because he actually cares about people? He’s an old style democrat and they hate him. That should tell you everything you need to know about the Marxist vermin that are running things now using Biden as the figure head.