Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-22-2018, 11:11 AM   #526
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
1-Why did Trump's long time fixer ohen tape him?

2-In New York it is perfectly legal, no matter what da Dumpkoff thinks

3-Is there any doubt that Cohen has flipped, and the feds, and Mueller, know dirt going back before even Cohen's attempted fixing of Trump Tower in Moscow, and pretty soon public will shortly know just how dirty da Dumpkoff is?

Only a matter of time, right?

I know bats that can see things better than HCap.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 11:20 AM   #527
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Only a matter of time, right?

I know bats that can see things better than HCap.
Bats use sophisticated sonar to find things even in the dark. You know high pitched sound waves. I suggest you Trumpeteers start WHISTLING as loud and as shrill as you so you can :

1-Whistle past the graveyard

2-Learn just how decrepit and corrupt da Dumpkoff truly is.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 12:43 PM   #528
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Of course hcap has no problem with honor and integrity of confidentiality - he is a self-centered little man with no regard for anyone but himself. A liberal.
You can take the man out of the fun bus but you cant take the fun bus out of the man.

The pretense of caring back in the 60s for every cause under the sun was just an excuse to drop out and do nothing. Still valid today.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:48 PM   #529
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
1-Why did Trump's long time fixer ohen tape him?

2-In New York it is perfectly legal, no matter what da Dumpkoff thinks

3-Is there any doubt that Cohen has flipped, and the feds, and Mueller, know dirt going back before even Cohen's attempted fixing of Trump Tower in Moscow, and pretty soon public will shortly know just how dirty da Dumpkoff is?
The public knew exactly how dirty he was, and voted for him anyway.

You think flyover land trusted a billionaire multi-divorced NY Real Estate developer to be pure and clean and holy?

Come on man.

The key is, does Bueller actually have anything that will get Trump kicked out of office before his term is up.

And on that, it's far from conclusive.
Old 07-22-2018, 04:54 PM   #530
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The public knew exactly how dirty he was, and voted for him anyway.

You think flyover land trusted a billionaire multi-divorced NY Real Estate developer to be pure and clean and holy?

Come on man.

The key is, does Bueller actually have anything that will get Trump kicked out of office before his term is up.

And on that, it's far from conclusive.
No, the con man conned fly over land NEW YORK STYLE. Ever wonder why the dems weren't dumb enough to buy into his cons?

The apprentice TV showman flashed a few gong show updates and a lot of hayseeds and repugs. got conned big time.

Junk food for the 38%
Old 07-22-2018, 04:57 PM   #531
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I can absolutely guarantee you...having lived with them at times in my life, the stereotypical "Trump Voter," as you see them, don't think kindly on folks from NY. Especially guys like Trump. Rich, fat, womanizer, serial divorcer, and all the other stuff you like to say about him.

They don't go for that at all.

And NO amount of Russian "psy-ops" is going to change that. It's bred into them.

So, a lot of your premise as to why they voted for Trump is dead wrong.

I know you don't believe it, and that's ok.
Old 07-22-2018, 05:07 PM   #532
hcap

Quote:
I can absolutely guarantee you...having lived with them at times in my life, the stereotypical "Trump Voter," as you see them, don't think kindly on folks from NY. Especially guys like Trump. Rich, fat, womanizer, serial divorcer, and all the other stuff you like to say about him.

And NO amount of Russian "psy-ops" is going to change that. It's bred into them.

I know you don't believe it, and that's ok.
He is a very GOOD CON MAN no doubt. But unlike what TRUMPETEERS think, that's does not qualify him to be preznit
Old 07-22-2018, 05:17 PM   #533
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

He is more qualified than HIllary and more than the Kenyan Kid-Kager 0bama ever was.

The fact that YOU hate him so much is a badge of honor for TRUMP!
Old 07-22-2018, 05:27 PM   #534
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
He is a very GOOD CON MAN no doubt. But unlike what TRUMPETEERS think, that's does not qualify him to be preznit
You really enjoy NOT commenting on what I actually write.

You're kind of like Boxcar in the religious thread.

Has nothing to do with a con man. In fact, the typical midwest, southern "Trumpeteer" as you put it, already KNOW and THINK someone like Trump is NOTHING BUT a con man.

You just don't get it, obviously.
Old 07-22-2018, 05:28 PM   #535
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:

I think that 30 years ago, that would be more true than these days with social media involvement. It is easier now days to search until you find sources that agree with your own personal political views than it used to be.

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 07-22-2018 at 05:31 PM.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 05:30 PM   #536
hcap

Michael Avenatti Shuts Down Trump-Backing Alan Dershowitz Over His Poor Record of Accuracy: 'Don't Interrupt Me'
https://www.alternet.org/michael-ave...-accuracy-dont

Michael Avenatti, the lawyer for adult film star Stormy Daniels on Sunday shut down frequent Donald Trump defender Alan Dershowitz, who attempted to admonish Avenatti for claiming to be privy to more tapes made by former Trump attorney Michael Cohen.

...I have a question for Michael Avenatti,” Dershowitz later said. “How do you know there are other tapes? You're not in a position where you could possibly know that properly. How do you know there are other tapes involving the president of the United States? Are you privy to what was seized from the office? That's a very important question. I wish you would answer it.”

“I'm not going to answer your question because I don't have to answer your question, but suffice it to say, Alan, that my accuracy rate over the last six months has been a lot better than yours as it relates to this matter,” Avenatti remarked.

“I’m not getting into anything personal,” Dershowitz replied. “I just want to know how you know.”

“Please don't interrupt me,” Avenatti said. “Please don’t interrupt me, okay? My accuracy rate over the last six months has been spot on in this case and if I'm wrong, why don't we have Mr. Trump or his attorneys come forward today, right now, and claim there are no other tapes? You're not going to hear that because—you’re not going to hear that because there are other tapes, period.”

The Video...

https://caching.grabien.com/c/stream...SM_yQ_l01l8avw

.................................................. ..........
Poor Alan. Once a liberal now a senile con.

Poor Donald. Once a lying democrat who could not con other dems, had to resort to feeble minded cons and the feeble minded in general.

Last edited by hcap; 07-22-2018 at 05:43 PM.
Old 07-22-2018, 05:40 PM   #537
davew

Quote:
Ever wonder why the dems weren't dumb enough to buy into his cons?
Because they already fell for Hillary's bull-crap?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 05:44 PM   #538
Greyfox

Avenatti is a slimy salamander who should go back to the sewer he crawled out of.
Dershowitz is right. How does this gutter dweller know anything about Cohen's tapes?
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-22-2018, 05:57 PM   #539
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Avenatti is a slimy salamander who should go back to the sewer he crawled out of.
Dershowitz is right. How does this gutter dweller know anything about Cohen's tapes?
That slimy salamander has a decent record over the last few months calling the dice it for Cohen and Trump.

Not so much Dershowitz and Giuliani and Trump.
Old 07-22-2018, 05:58 PM   #540
chadk66

Unless Trump is thrown out of office, which there is a snowballs chance in hell of that happening, he will win re-election. why? because nobody that voted for him cares about all this. All they care about is that he is doing the job he was sent there to do. His baggage is no more or less than any other politician. And he has exposed a shit pile of corruption in the legal system to warrant another term for sure. So you lefties better ratchet things up quite a bit more with some solid unwavering proof so he can be impeached. Otherwise you better prepare yourselves for six more years
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply