Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 04-25-2014, 08:32 PM   #1
Smarty Cide
Veteran

Dont Sleep On Vinceremos

Not saying he is going to win but im going to play him in some exotics. This horse is not a toss.

1. He's a Pletcher Horse - Pletcher is not desperate for a another derby horse and throwing him in just for derby fever
2. he has 5 lifetime start - 4 of them he finished 1st or 2nd. His last he was pulled up. (anyone who has info as to why he pulled up, im interested feel free to add)
3. His Beyers keep improving except for his last race which he was pulled up. they were 69, 73, 82, 90
Smarty Cide is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2014, 08:38 PM   #2
andtheyreoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty Cide
2. he has 5 lifetime start - 4 of them he finished 1st or 2nd. His last he was pulled up. (anyone who has info as to why he pulled up, im interested feel free to add)
He wasn't pulled up, but he was last- 28 lengths behind to be exact.

And if he's closer than 28 lengths in the Derby, that would be a miracle.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:39 PM   #3
Smarty Cide
Veteran

oh thats wierd the pps say he was stopped...
Old 04-25-2014, 09:23 PM   #4
precocity
Veteran

Vinceremos complete toss! just saying?
precocity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2014, 09:27 PM   #5
BlinkersOn

I don't plan on using him in anything...just saying.
BlinkersOn is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2014, 09:28 PM   #6
precocity
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkersOn
I don't plan on using him in anything...just saying.
you are a smart man..just saying!!!!
Old 04-25-2014, 09:30 PM   #7
tanner12oz

Pletcher runs horses in the derby...if they have the points they are running. Horse does do squat for me and based upon the beyers posted he would need to run the race of his life and then some in order to win
tanner12oz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2014, 09:49 PM   #8
ArlJim78

he's faced derby horses twice and the closest he could get was three lengths behind the mighty Ring Weekend. I think its safe to go to sleep on vince.
ArlJim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2014, 09:50 PM   #9
SecretAgentMan

No offense SC but a horse losing by 28 lengths isn't ready for the derby. Pletcher should scratch him but we all know Pletchers thoughts on running horses in the derby.
SecretAgentMan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2014, 11:30 PM   #10
Smarty Cide
Veteran

eh im just looking for the next make music for me or went the day well... ya know.. just saying
Old 04-25-2014, 11:48 PM   #11
SecretAgentMan

Quote:
eh im just looking for the next make music for me or went the day well... ya know.. just saying

I know exactly what you're saying.......Went Day Well went into the derby off 2 straight wins & Musket Man came in 6th by 8 lengths race before derby.

2 decent horses if you look at their races & both had plenty of foundation.......

Vince doesn't have much foundation & coming in 14yh place (last) by 28 lengths shows me that the horse isn't ready for the derby.

If you're looking for a possible 4th place derby horse, look at Intense Holiday or even a speedster like WildCatd Red might hang on for the super. At least these 2 horses make an effort to fight the whole way. Samraat & Vicars depending on their post might rate & close.

If you look at Golden Soul from last year, he was definitely playable for the trip & super as a deep closer, never finishing worse than 4 3/4 lengths in any race before the derby.
SecretAgentMan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2014, 08:25 AM   #12
Smarty Cide
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan
I know exactly what you're saying.......Went Day Well went into the derby off 2 straight wins & Musket Man came in 6th by 8 lengths race before derby.

2 decent horses if you look at their races & both had plenty of foundation.......

Vince doesn't have much foundation & coming in 14yh place (last) by 28 lengths shows me that the horse isn't ready for the derby.

If you're looking for a possible 4th place derby horse, look at Intense Holiday or even a speedster like WildCatd Red might hang on for the super. At least these 2 horses make an effort to fight the whole way. Samraat & Vicars depending on their post might rate & close.

If you look at Golden Soul from last year, he was definitely playable for the trip & super as a deep closer, never finishing worse than 4 3/4 lengths in any race before the derby.

Intense Holiday... he is the best horse im tossing in my exotics.... he might screw me
Old 04-26-2014, 11:03 AM   #13
FlyinLate

I consider Vinceremos the worst horse in the field. If a pletcher runner has the points, and the owners want him in, he runs. My buddy told me yesterday he'd streak through Churchill Downs if this horse won.
FlyinLate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2014, 01:15 PM   #14
precocity
Veteran

Quote:
went the day well???? he was the dark horse had 500$ to win and 200$ p/s
Old 04-26-2014, 05:05 PM   #15
holmmd

Sorry...already fell asleep on this one.
holmmd is offline   Reply With Quote Reply