Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-01-2023, 05:41 PM   #91
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
California is the least of the problem though, because it always seems to go left.

It's the swing state shenanigans I worry about.

Of course illegals voting in California aren't going to swing any presidential elections and not the senate either, but there are enough of them they could swing US House seats. California cannot be the only state where it is too easy to vote. It isn't easy here in Virginia as my registration was rejected.

I got a letter saying I failed to answer a question about having mental issues or something to the like and told to re-apply. It didn't show up that quick either. You also need I.D. to vote here and they will look you up and down and ask you to recite your name and address while they hold your I.D. as it should be.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2023, 05:42 PM   #92
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Now, now.
moosepoop, er, mostpost, will explain that that is a TURKEY beiing stuffed for the holiday, not a ballot box.
Old 11-01-2023, 06:40 PM   #93
tbwinner

Just make election day a national holiday. Most if not all states have ability to do drive up voting for the handicapped.

Absentee ballots should only be for the military and confirmed overseas travellers.

Everyone agrees there's fraud on both sides. Which side is doing more who knows maybe it just evens out.

This is just another thing people argue about that no one will change as we dig ourselves further and further into a banana republic.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2023, 06:45 PM   #94
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
Just make election day a national holiday. Most if not all states have ability to do drive up voting for the handicapped.

Absentee ballots should only be for the military and confirmed overseas travellers.

Everyone agrees there's fraud on both sides. Which side is doing more who knows maybe it just evens out.

This is just another thing people argue about that no one will change as we dig ourselves further and further into a banana republic.
"one side" is far more patriotic...and far more moral then the other (IMO)

Which translates it into probably NOT evening out...at all...not even close...again in my opinion
Old 11-01-2023, 07:28 PM   #95
horses4courses

Lies

Conservatives' ideals are built on a foundation of LIES.
From election denial, to hiding behind the Constitution whenever it suits.

I used to wonder "how the hell do they sleep at night?"....but not anymore.
Being completely brainwashed will make you lose all grasp of reality.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2023, 07:35 PM   #96
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Conservatives' ideals are built on a foundation of LIES.
From election denial, to hiding behind the Constitution whenever it suits.

I used to wonder "how the hell do they sleep at night?"....but not anymore.
Being completely brainwashed will make you lose all grasp of reality.

Yeah, sure Sparky. Liberals lie and defame conservatives like there is no tomorrow. Arresting political enemies.

Your people attempt to usurp the constitution at almost every turn, and if they could, they would burn it.

Libs are brainwashed over Trump and still suffer from TDS.
Old 11-01-2023, 07:36 PM   #97
46zilzal
velocitician

Wife and I just dropped off our ballots for a bond issue election at the Post Office yesterday. Safe secure voting mechanism intact for a long time here until the Orange buffoon came along.

Of course the shit for brains NEVER loses any vote.....Still complaining that the Apprentice lost an Emmy vote to a far better, and far more entertaining show: The Amazing Race, which he claims was "fixed."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=74126926

Example: On election night in 2012, when President Barack Obama was reelected, Trump said that the election was a "total sham" and a "travesty," while also making the claim that the United States is "not a democracy" after Obama secured his victory.

Trump even wrote on Twitter, "We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"

Example TWO: When he ran to become the Republican Party nominee in 2016, he attempted to cast doubt on the election process. Trump said he did not lose the Iowa caucuses in 2016 to then candidate Sen. Ted Cruz, because he "stole it."

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!" Trump wrote on Twitter at the time.

Three: In October 2016, just weeks before the general election, Trump wanted to cast doubt on the results by tweeting, "The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD," without providing any evidence for the claim.

Even after the election ended and it was clear that Clinton had lost and conceded victory to Trump, the president didn't stop lamenting over the election he had won. He quickly made the claim that he also won the popular vote over Clinton, which is something that did not happen.
Old 11-01-2023, 09:49 PM   #98
garyscpa

I thought she died. As a Democrat did you inherit her vote?
garyscpa is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2023, 09:54 PM   #99
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyscpa View Post
I thought she died. As a Democrat did you inherit her vote?

I swear if it wasn't a felony I would have tried registering my pets in California, I would be willing to bet I could have done it. My tortoise was even given a human name and was of voting age.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-01-2023, 10:07 PM   #100
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Of course illegals voting in California aren't going to swing any presidential elections and not the senate either, but there are enough of them they could swing US House seats. California cannot be the only state where it is too easy to vote. It isn't easy here in Virginia as my registration was rejected.

I got a letter saying I failed to answer a question about having mental issues or something to the like and told to re-apply. It didn't show up that quick either. You also need I.D. to vote here and they will look you up and down and ask you to recite your name and address while they hold your I.D. as it should be.
or at least until they dim wits and their lawyers throw out the electoral system and just go by 'popular vote'. This will allow NY and CA to always pick the president ... and their states ar doing the best ++++ (besides mostposts Illinois)
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-13-2023, 10:17 AM   #101
P.Rosa
Gambler

Mail in Voting is Safe and Secure

"About 20% of 2020 voters now claim they took advantage of election laws that loosened up because of the coronavirus crisis to commit fraud, including filling out ballots for others, according to a shocking report being unveiled Tuesday.

Some admitted they voted in states they don’t live in, and others said they let somebody else fill out their mail-in ballots, neither of which is allowed."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...election-fraud
Old 12-13-2023, 10:26 AM   #102
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Rosa View Post
"About 20% of 2020 voters now claim they took advantage of election laws that loosened up because of the coronavirus crisis to commit fraud, including filling out ballots for others, according to a shocking report being unveiled Tuesday.

Some admitted they voted in states they don’t live in, and others said they let somebody else fill out their mail-in ballots, neither of which is allowed."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...election-fraud
Of course they did.

I mean, they had to STOP THE NEXT HITLER, right? (or if not Hitler, then definitely a RUSSIAN ASSET and PUPPET OF PUTIN, as we saw from the totally legit RUSSIAN DOSSIER thing that Hillary paid for and that ACTUALLY INCLUDED RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION from RUSSIAN SOURCES...but I digress...LMAO)

Totally justified. These people are TRUE AMERICAN HEROES and DEFENDERS of our PRECIOUS DEMOCRACY!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-13-2023 at 10:28 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply