Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-30-2020, 06:38 AM   #16
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
24 stray dogs?
What I wrote earlier bears repeating...UNFORTUNATELY...

when one CANNOT LOGICALLY debate the message....one attacks THE messenger....classic but lame....

Many here ARE guilty of THAT crime...guess you've joined THAT crowd...on both CUCKING sides...
Old 10-30-2020, 09:07 AM   #17
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Andddd NBC publishes story about the fake intelligence agency starting this whole conspiracy nonsense haha. Then Tucker Carlson pretty much admits he has nothing. Give it up already. You all got played. Admit it and move on. Just like her emails. We all know this is BS, now we're just lookin silly
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-30-2020, 09:13 AM   #18
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Holiest of balls. PA, I threw you a bone and started reading Greenwald's unpublished story as well as the emails w the editors. This is very clearly one side trying to hold up journalistic integrity, while the other is trying to publish unfounded innuendo. In case you forget what good journalism should look like - the investigation is done prior to publication. You do not throw sh*t against the wall and see what sticks. Give it up man, you're coming off as crazy
Old 10-30-2020, 09:43 AM   #19
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
In case you forget what good journalism should look like - the investigation is done prior to publication. You do not throw sh*t against the wall and see what sticks.
It takes guts to write that given the Russia hoax. You come across as a hypocrite
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-30-2020, 09:46 AM   #20
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
It takes guts to write that given the Russia hoax. You come across as a hypocrite
Did I put forth an article about the Russian "hoax"? That's on your mind, not mine.
Old 10-30-2020, 09:48 AM   #21
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Also, what is with this type of rebuttal being so common here? Any time someone points out a flaw in reasoning, the answer here is always "But what about HIllary. What abOUt OBama??". Is this really how you reason? Is this how you would parent? Just because something was wrong before, doesn't mean it's ok to be wrong now...
Old 10-30-2020, 10:24 AM   #22
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I'm just dying to know what's on the flash drive!!!
Quissling.
Old 10-30-2020, 10:27 AM   #23
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Andddd NBC publishes story about the fake intelligence agency starting this whole conspiracy nonsense haha. Then Tucker Carlson pretty much admits he has nothing. Give it up already. You all got played. Admit it and move on. Just like her emails. We all know this is BS, now we're just lookin silly
Yeah, it is common practice to delete hard drive knowing they are evidence, and then chemically washing them and then using a hammer on them. Sure, we don't have the proof, but THIS is what you are buying into?
Old 10-30-2020, 10:33 AM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Holiest of balls. PA, I threw you a bone and started reading Greenwald's unpublished story as well as the emails w the editors. This is very clearly one side trying to hold up journalistic integrity, while the other is trying to publish unfounded innuendo. In case you forget what good journalism should look like - the investigation is done prior to publication. You do not throw sh*t against the wall and see what sticks. Give it up man, you're coming off as crazy
Yup, Glenn Greenwald is nothing but a hack.

You're right.

Silly me.

He has zero credibility with these types of stories:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...or-nsa-stories

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-30-2020 at 10:35 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-30-2020, 10:45 AM   #25
tucker6

Quote:
Also, what is with this type of rebuttal being so common here? Any time someone points out a flaw in reasoning, the answer here is always "But what about HIllary. What abOUt OBama??". Is this really how you reason? Is this how you would parent? Just because something was wrong before, doesn't mean it's ok to be wrong now...
you're a hypocrite.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-30-2020, 11:28 AM   #26
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Exactly - all we are asking is to use the same standard for Biden and his crooked POS son that they used for Trump.

That is beyond the local cuck crowd.

Much like credibility.
Old 10-30-2020, 11:34 AM   #27
elysiantraveller

WHAT IS ON THE FLASHDRIVE!!!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZomboMeme 29102020223023.jpg (153.5 KB, 6 views)
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-30-2020, 12:39 PM   #28
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
24 stray dogs?
He clearly states he is part of a rescue group. The groups I work with have about 80 dogs right now. They are farmed out to foster homes. I have had as many as three at one time but try to never go over 2 because my house is only 3500 sq feet. My yard is not huge either. But I have personally rescued from the streets 12 dogs this year, I’ve also fostered a few more that stayed only a few days. I have one right now that has been here a month. I’ve turned down 2 apps for adoption because I didn’t think it was a good fit.

There are people all over the country who do this Dave. It can be very rewarding

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/lilly-...f-faye-tx2480/
Old 10-30-2020, 02:11 PM   #29
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Greenwald couldn't be more impressive and courageous

Patriot
Hold on there.
When I wore a younger man's clothes, all journalists were expected to seek and comment on the truth.
We never considered it courageous. That's just the way journalists were.
I blame Academia for churning out so many left wing columnists who are propagandists rather than truth seekers often pretending the obvious doesn't exist. What a world this has become.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-30-2020, 02:14 PM   #30
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Could the Democrats have put up a more pathetic candidate than Joe Biden?

Trump sure is a lucky dude. First he gets to run against Hillary...and now Biden.

It's insane.

ANYBODY who has suffered under the WRATH of the BIASED MSM for four straight years, along with the insufferable Dems with all their phony investigations, impeachments and RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA....would be down 50 POINTS in the polls at this point, against any other VALID candidate.

But he gets to run against Joe Biden.

Wow.

Anyhoo...the only way he loses this election is if the voter fraud is real on election day. And since we all know there are tons of Dems out there who think they are in a LIFE AND DEATH struggle to get Trump out, we know they will do ANYTHING to make sure Trump loses...including rigging the vote any way they can.

And they the have the $$$ from Soros to pull it off...make no mistake about that.

Still, Trump might still pull this off legit-style...despite all of the above.

It would be a bigger miracle than 2016.