Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 01-28-2020, 02:13 PM   #46
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabash View Post
That could be but there is reason we have over 400 Representatives and 100 Senators. Surely there is enough of them to do more than 1 or 2 things. And maybe they should spend more time turning every stone. Maybe we wouldn’t have as much corruption going on if they did. They are supposed to be clearing up the swamp right? Sounds to me the way they talk now about this, that it should have been looked into sooner.

And where did I say this should be shoved under the rug? If you noticed I’ve been trying to find out why they didn’t do something sooner about this!!
Russia, Russia, Russia... Hoax that consumed the first three years maybe?
Old 01-28-2020, 02:17 PM   #47
Wabash

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
WTF does that even mean?
Wabash is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2020, 02:39 PM   #48
OntheRail

Quote:
WTF does that even mean?
Quote:
I’ve been trying to find out why they didn’t do something sooner about this!!
A reasonable reason...
Quote:
Very Tull of you..
Old 01-28-2020, 02:47 PM   #49
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Don't feel bad. There was a guy named "Clocker" here who was very critical of the Obama policies during Obama's presidential tenure. Clocker's criticism of Obama was so well received here that he was regarded as one of the most thoughtful posters by our Republican brethren here. Through it all, Clocker maintained that he was "neutral", and that he was being objective in his political criticism. And he proved his objectivity by going on to also criticize Trump, when he became president.

Alas...things didn't go as well for Clocker here when he started criticizing the Donald. Our Republican cognoscenti here quickly forgot how critical Clocker had been of Obama...and quickly branded Clocker as a "bleeding heart liberal who hates Trump". Poor Clocker tried to remind everyone of his prior criticism of the Obama policies...but as long as he continued criticizing the "Orange One"...his neutrality arguments fell on deaf ears. He finally got so fed up that he stopped posting here altogether. The lesson being...it doesn't really matter how "neutral" you are...or how many liberals you attack here. As long as you keep criticizing the Donald...you are never going to be accepted as a neutral party...and you will always be branded a "liberal Trump-hater". And now, you've been warned.
....and that, my friends and foes, is the truth!
Old 01-28-2020, 02:48 PM   #50
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Don't feel bad. There was a guy named "Clocker" here who was very critical of the Obama policies during Obama's presidential tenure. Clocker's criticism of Obama was so well received here that he was regarded as one of the most thoughtful posters by our Republican brethren here. Through it all, Clocker maintained that he was "neutral", and that he was being objective in his political criticism. And he proved his objectivity by going on to also criticize Trump, when he became president.

Alas...things didn't go as well for Clocker here when he started criticizing the Donald. Our Republican cognoscenti here quickly forgot how critical Clocker had been of Obama...and quickly branded Clocker as a "bleeding heart liberal who hates Trump". Poor Clocker tried to remind everyone of his prior criticism of the Obama policies...but as long as he continued criticizing the "Orange One"...his neutrality arguments fell on deaf ears. He finally got so fed up that he stopped posting here altogether. The lesson being...it doesn't really matter how "neutral" you are...or how many liberals you attack here. As long as you keep criticizing the Donald...you are never going to be accepted as a neutral party...and you will always be branded a "liberal Trump-hater". And now, you've been warned.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2020, 02:54 PM   #51
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Rosebud
Old 01-28-2020, 02:55 PM   #52
ElKabong

Quote:

Maybe he's embarrassed that the unemployment rate is at a 50 year low, and the DOW is at all time highs (401k'S). His prediction of doom and gloom has not taken place

He was wrong, Trump policies have been GREAT for America. His decision not to continue posting is on him. No one else. I hope he comes back, but it's his decision
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2020, 02:59 PM   #53
jay68802

Quote:
WTF does that even mean?
Means that everyone was consumed with the Russia red herring, and put it on the back burner.

Why this has not been investigated is a good question. People keep harping on Burmusia. The company that has 4 board members on it that have been involved in questionable dealings. And that is just the Ukrainians on the board. The theft of 5.5 billion dollars of IMF money is the real crime. And where that money went, would be nice to know. Since one of the board members of Burmisia was involved in that theft, and is the owner of the company. Is that how they can afford to pay so much money for Biden and Archer? Lindsy Graham has asked the State Department for documents relating to the Bidens and Archer and Kerry. So far, either the State Department has not given those documents to him. Or, if they did, Graham is sitting on them. Why it is not being investigated is a real good question. Did part of that 5.5 billions dollars end up in the pocket of American officials?
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2020, 03:06 PM   #54
jimmyb

Quote:
I don’t spend my valuable time on here going back and forth like the rest of you. I have better things to do with my life. I really don’t give a shit if you think I’m neutral left right or whatever. The fact you only want to bring that up and avoid my questions shows what an idiot you are. Oh no I’m gong to get a red card for that. Whoa is me.

Keep avoiding the question.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2020, 03:18 PM   #55
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Maybe he's embarrassed that the unemployment rate is at a 50 year low, and the DOW is at all time highs (401k'S). His prediction of doom and gloom has not taken place

He was wrong, Trump policies have been GREAT for America. His decision not to continue posting is on him. No one else. I hope he comes back, but it's his decision
Clocker was not a fan of tariffs, because they're a tax on US consumers. He's also not a fan of sky-high deficits, especially in a time of growth.

This was a good thread to see Clocker's crazy anti-Trump takes..

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...d.php?t=141046

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Trump has grown the GDP, lowered unemployment to crazy levels and has lead this country in making it the financial engine of the entire world. All in two years. All Americans have benefited, too, despite the blind and ignorant 'experts' in the financial media to ignore and dismiss what Trump has done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Trump did that all by himself, eh? How did he do that?

Presidents and their fans take a lot more credit for good economic news than they could possibly deserve, and similarly usually get a lot more blame for bad news.

Presidents can't and don't "grow the GDP" or "lower unemployment". A president contributes to an environment of an optimistic or pessimistic business outlook with favorable policies. To date, Trump has done a better job of that than Obama did. He isn't helping that lately with growing deficits, tariffs and talk of a shutdown.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2020, 03:32 PM   #56
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Clocker was not a fan of tariffs, because they're a tax on US consumers. He's also not a fan of sky-high deficits, especially in a time of growth.

This was a good thread to see Clocker's crazy anti-Trump takes..

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...d.php?t=141046
In the words of Bill Parcells. "Don't tell me about the labor pains, show me the baby"

The baby= unemployment at 50 year lows. DOW at an all time highs

I'm happy, most are.....anti Trumpers and self proclaimed economists who got it wrong, aren't.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2020, 03:33 PM   #57
Wabash

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
Means that everyone was consumed with the Russia red herring, and put it on the back burner.

Why this has not been investigated is a good question. People keep harping on Burmusia. The company that has 4 board members on it that have been involved in questionable dealings. And that is just the Ukrainians on the board. The theft of 5.5 billion dollars of IMF money is the real crime. And where that money went, would be nice to know. Since one of the board members of Burmisia was involved in that theft, and is the owner of the company. Is that how they can afford to pay so much money for Biden and Archer? Lindsy Graham has asked the State Department for documents relating to the Bidens and Archer and Kerry. So far, either the State Department has not given those documents to him. Or, if they did, Graham is sitting on them. Why it is not being investigated is a real good question. Did part of that 5.5 billions dollars end up in the pocket of American officials?
So the Russian hoax was more important than what Biden did? Republicans just sat and watched that instead of doing their job and investigating Biden? I noticed you used the word consumed instead of involved. They could have done other things instead of just being consumed with something they knew was false.
Old 01-28-2020, 03:35 PM   #58
jay68802

Quote:
So the Russian hoax was more important than what Biden did? Republicans just sat and watched that instead of doing their job and investigating Biden? I noticed you used the word consumed instead of involved. They could have done other things instead of just being consumed with something they knew was false.
Was just my take on what he meant.
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2020, 03:35 PM   #59
Wabash

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
A reasonable reason...

Very Tull of you..
So sitting around being consumed with a hoax they knew was false was more important than investigating what Biden did? If that’s true it makes our Republican representatives look foolish.
Old 01-28-2020, 03:36 PM   #60
Wabash

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
Was just my take on what he meant.
Do you agree with him or me? Should they have been consumed with the Russian hoax or done something about Biden?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: