Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.54 average.
Old 07-04-2016, 10:44 PM   #7366
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Racist Trump

http://spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/

Racists Trump!
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2016, 12:12 PM   #7367
reckless
Veteran

I hope that the Comey miscarriage of justice and the Free Hillary movement doesn't 'force' Trump's hand in picking a woman for the Veep spot.

Joni Ernst has gotten more than her share lately of positive chatter from people saying that Trump 'needs' a woman because of his women's problem -- which is a real joke, of course, but that's all you hear from the media.

Ernst ran like a good, no nonsense, conservative woman in her campaign when she won her Senate seat from Iowa, but her voting record has been in lock step with the despicable GOP leadership and that has given me angst.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2016, 02:11 PM   #7368
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses
More white racist xenophobia at a Trump rally.
It really shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/30/politi...jab/index.html
That's right up there with sending and receiving classified information on a home-grown server in your basement I gather.

Get a grip. Nobody cares about what you just posted. It makes for good internet fodder I suppose among liberals.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2016, 08:36 PM   #7369
_______
Veteran

I'm a little surprised with all the bad publicity for Clinton today that Trump hasn't figured out a way to turn a news cycle win into something else.

Surely he has his tiny thumbs over an inappropriate tweet.

He hasn't disappointed yet. What do you think it will be?
_______ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2016, 10:26 PM   #7370
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I hope you Trump bashers really enjoy life under the 4th Reich.
Old 07-05-2016, 10:57 PM   #7371
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
That's right up there with sending and receiving classified information on a home-grown server in your basement I gather.

Get a grip. Nobody cares about what you just posted. It makes for good internet fodder I suppose among liberals.
Thank you so much, Mr. Poohbah,
for caring enough to reply.

Means so much to me.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-06-2016, 09:12 PM   #7372
RunForTheRoses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEP1T6MUOOE
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-06-2016, 09:47 PM   #7373
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses
That was pretty good.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 12:47 PM   #7374
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless

Joni Ernst has gotten more than her share lately of positive chatter from people saying that Trump 'needs' a woman because of his women's problem -- which is a real joke, of course, but that's all you hear from the media.
Not sure what is the joke is in saying Trump has a women problem anymore than saying Clinton has a men problem.

women overwhelming support Clinton

men overwhelming support Trump

Huge gender gap.

its almost 100% guaranteed that Clinton picks a guy (poo-poohing the idea of Warren) for VP to try and shore up the guys vote.

Seems like to balance that Trump would counter that with a selection of a woman.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 02:00 PM   #7375
barn32
tmrpots

Obviously Clinton is innocent of any wrong doing, because everyone in high places says so, but the implications of what she has done and said should be absolutely devastating. Yet here she is running for leader of the free world.

As I sit here and watch this dog and pony show called congressional hearings, I am astounded by the fact that Trump isn't absolutely spiking in the polls.

If Trump doesn't shoot up at least 10 points in the next two or three days, then there can only be two reasons for this not happening.

1. Nobody cares one way or another. And by care I'm talking about the democrats, independents and others who would change their vote to republican.

2. Trump is such a complete idiot that he doesn't know what to do or say to turn this to his advantage. More specifically, he doesn't know how to do and say the right things to turn this to his advantage.

Now that I think about it both cases probably apply.
barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-07-2016, 02:48 PM   #7376
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The fix is in again.

The Banana-republicans are set to change the rules and deny Trump then nomination.

nothing is lower than a republican.

I said it before, I will vote straight democrat is they deny.
If we have to destroy the country, so be it.....if they deny the will of the party voters and the FBI gives Hillary a pass, the country is not worth it.
What better way to destroy it that to give both houses and the WH to the dems.

C'est live....we can live with out the USA. When it stinks as bad as it does today, it is best to bury it.
Old 07-07-2016, 03:06 PM   #7377
_______
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
The fix is in again.

The Banana-republicans are set to change the rules and deny Trump then nomination.

nothing is lower than a republican.

I said it before, I will vote straight democrat is they deny.
If we have to destroy the country, so be it.....if they deny the will of the party voters and the FBI gives Hillary a pass, the country is not worth it.
What better way to destroy it that to give both houses and the WH to the dems.

C'est live....we can live with out the USA. When it stinks as bad as it does today, it is best to bury it.
This is a fever dream fantasy. There are Republican's who have always recognized the electoral disaster a Trump candidacy represented. Some are still in denial but that doesn't mean we have to join them.

There is a sub 1% chance of denying Trump the nomination. Their efforts would be better spent on separating down ballot candidates in competitive districts from the lunacy Trump represents.
Old 07-07-2016, 03:25 PM   #7378
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Several delegates have already files suit in federal court to release them from their obligation to vote for Trump on the first ballot.

After this week, do you honestly believe any laws in this God-foresaken excuse of a nation mean anything?
Old 07-07-2016, 04:39 PM   #7379
_______
Veteran

I put as much faith in the success of a delegate suing to be released from the obligation to cast a first ballot vote for Trump as I did in Trump's threats to sue over being "cheated" when he failed to organize in Colorado.

Parties are semi-private organizations that can set their own rules.

Even if it were successful (it won't be), the suit would only impact the Virginia delegation.

Relax. You get another 4 months of your man continuing to settle primary scores and ignoring what should be done to win a general election before getting down to the serious business of selling Trump branded insults to middle schoolers afterwards.
Old 07-07-2016, 08:46 PM   #7380
_______
Veteran

Trump lights up Flake, Sasse, Kirk

In a meeting designed to ease tensions Trump predicted all would lose their re-election battles because they have opposed him.

Only Kirk is actually facing an election this year.

Trump seems oddly disconnected from the reality that he needs their support much more than they need his.

This sort of nonsense, now sadly predictable from Trump, is why it's so easy to predict his losing badly in November. He is far more interested in settling scores with those who could be supporters if he showed the least bit of grace than gathering a coalition that could actually win.

And it's particularly sad that a sitting U.S. senator has to explain the election cycle to someone who is about to be the Republican nominee for President.