Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average.
Old 07-25-2019, 11:05 PM   #1546
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

That 63% is only 16% once you deduct the 47% "Romney" mentioned.
Old 07-25-2019, 11:56 PM   #1547
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
If you are making a reference to a portion of the Mueller report, show me the citation
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-25-2019, 11:59 PM   #1548
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
CNN??.......Surprised they didn't say 99% to 1%….
Look closer it was a fox news survey, posted on CNN.

"Did You take your breath today"
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...A&&FORM=VDRVRV

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 07-26-2019 at 12:07 AM.
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2019, 12:02 AM   #1549
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Because the several attempts by Trump we thwarted by more reasonable men, those that know the law.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
Old 07-26-2019, 12:04 AM   #1550
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Because the several attempts by Trump we thwarted by more reasonable men, those that know the law.
Like Him??…..

ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2019, 03:00 AM   #1551
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Wow, I think you all need to take a breath. Just google bipartisan agreement
That Russia interference in the 2016 election
Then take another breath.
Once you realize Russian interference amounted to 0 and was basically a pile of bullshit all along, it will all start making more sense to you.

I'm breathing quite fine thank you. I know where I stand.

You're the one in a constant panic.
Old 07-26-2019, 10:01 AM   #1552
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano has accused President Donald Trump of unleashing “a torrent of hatred” with his attacks on four Democratic congresswomen of color.
In a critical op-ed published on the conservative cable network’s website Thursday, Napolitano also said he now regretted believing that Trump had changed over the years.

“I have known President Trump personally since 1986,” Napolitano wrote. “The private Trump I have known is funny, charming and embracing. That is not the public Trump of today.”

Napolitano said government workers “take an oath to support the Constitution,” which itself “not only commands of government both racial neutrality and color blindness, it generally prohibits government officials from making distinctions among people on the basis of immutable characteristics.”

Welcome to the real world FOX.

Winston Churchill
Old 07-26-2019, 10:51 AM   #1553
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano has accused President Donald Trump of unleashing “a torrent of hatred” with his attacks on four Democratic congresswomen of color.
In a critical op-ed published on the conservative cable network’s website Thursday, Napolitano also said he now regretted believing that Trump had changed over the years.

“I have known President Trump personally since 1986,” Napolitano wrote. “The private Trump I have known is funny, charming and embracing. That is not the public Trump of today.”

Napolitano said government workers “take an oath to support the Constitution,” which itself “not only commands of government both racial neutrality and color blindness, it generally prohibits government officials from making distinctions among people on the basis of immutable characteristics.”

Welcome to the real world FOX.
Wouldn't the above be something I expect from the "Judge"?
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-26-2019, 11:20 AM   #1554
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Didn't Napolitano try for an appointment that Trump refused him?
Old 07-26-2019, 12:56 PM   #1555
formula_2002
what an easy game.

THIS WILL BE INTERESTING

WASHINGTON, July 26 (Reuters) - U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler said on Friday that he will go to court on Friday to seek access to grand jury evidence compiled by former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's 22-month probe of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

A second pending legal move by Democrats, a federal lawsuit to compel testimony from former White House Counsel Don McGahn about Republican President Donald Trump's efforts to impede the Russia probe, will come early next week, Nadler told CNN.

McGahn, a star witness in the 448-page Mueller report released in April, told federal investigators that Trump directed him to seek Mueller's removal and then to deny that he had been instructed to do so. Democrats view the alleged episode as an act of obstruction of justice that could lead to impeachment proceedings against Trump.

I THINK MOST OF TRUMPS PROBLEMS IS HE HAS LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF THE LAW (I'M BEING GENERIOUS)

Winston Churchill
Old 07-26-2019, 12:59 PM   #1556
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Wake me up when something NEW happens.
Old 07-26-2019, 01:12 PM   #1557
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
THIS WILL BE INTERESTING

WASHINGTON, July 26 (Reuters) - U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler said on Friday that he will go to court on Friday to seek access to grand jury evidence compiled by former Special Counsel Robert Mueller's 22-month probe of Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

A second pending legal move by Democrats, a federal lawsuit to compel testimony from former White House Counsel Don McGahn about Republican President Donald Trump's efforts to impede the Russia probe, will come early next week, Nadler told CNN.

McGahn, a star witness in the 448-page Mueller report released in April, told federal investigators that Trump directed him to seek Mueller's removal and then to deny that he had been instructed to do so. Democrats view the alleged episode as an act of obstruction of justice that could lead to impeachment proceedings against Trump.

I THINK MOST OF TRUMPS PROBLEMS IS HE HAS LITTLE UNDERSTANDING OF THE LAW (I'M BEING GENERIOUS)
Not really, if you have been following along the Federal court for the D.C. district has no inherent power to release grand jury information. McKeever v. Barr.

At issue was this question: Does a federal court have the authority to order disclosure of grand-jury materials if the judge decides that the interests of justice warrant doing so; or is the judge limited to the exceptions to grand-jury secrecy that are spelled out in Rule 6(e) of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure? The D.C. Circuit’s McKeever ruling holds that the text of Rule 6(e) controls. Consequently, judges have no authority to authorize disclosure outside the rule.

This is significant for the Mueller report because Rule 6(e) does not contain an exception to secrecy that would permit disclosure to Congress.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/...y-information/

Nadler will be handed another loss.

Again, the DoJ has decided the President did not commit obstruction, per DAG Rosenstein and AG Barr. Rosenstein appointed Mueller, was in charge of Mueller and disagreed with Mueller's proposed interpretation of the law regarding obstruction and that the President did not obstruct.

Nadler is either showing his disdain for the law or his ignorance as to the law.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 07-26-2019 at 01:13 PM.
Old 07-26-2019, 01:44 PM   #1558
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Another loss for Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff and company.

The Department of Justice (DOJ) said Wednesday that federal prosecutors will not prosecute Attorney General William Barr and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross following a House vote to hold the officials in contempt for failing to comply with congressional subpoenas.

Rosen pointed to Trump's assertion of executive privilege in his letter to Pelosi on Wednesday. And he highlighted DOJ declining to prosecute officials during previous administrations, such as former Attorney General Eric Holder after the House voted to hold him in contempt in 2012.

“Consistent with this long-standing position and uniform practice, the Department has determined that the responses by the Attorney General and the Secretary of Commerce to the subpoenas issued by the Committee on Oversight and Reform did not constitute a crime, and accordingly the Department will not bring the congressional contempt citations before a grand jury or take any other action to prosecute the Attorney General or the Secretary,” Rosen wrote.

[emphasis added]

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...minal-contempt

It seems congressional dems do not know what is and is not a crime. Explains their confusion over Mueller's report and Mueller's sworn testimony regarding the crime of obstruction.
Old 07-26-2019, 01:46 PM   #1559
woodtoo

Both disdain and ignorance the daily double.
Old 07-26-2019, 05:24 PM   #1560
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Not to mention the huge loss today as AOC put Traitor Pelosi in her place. A freshman representative bitch slaps the SOH into line.

1st year dingbat get 30 minutes - in private - with head of the House......