Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-21-2018, 02:57 PM   #76
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
There are so many BS stories...from the way the buildings fell, to the skill needed to fly a jetliner at somewhere near 400-500mph at THAT ALTITUDE, all the while remaining ON COURSE to hit the towers ON FIRST TRY, that just participating in this thread has made me that much MORE doubtful of everything.

Spell it out, what do you think happened?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2018, 03:40 PM   #77
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Your collerction of 9/11 conspiracy theories requires a sh*tloasd of complicated, convoluted assumptions, none of which stand up to scrutiny. Your latest about the hijackers not being able can't hit the broad side of a barn, when in fact I quoted experts saying

"Experts say any pilot with basic training could keep a 757 or 767 on a level course. However maneuvering a plane to change its flight path or navigate the craft in changing weather conditions would require months of additional training and experience.

I simply proposed the hijackers forcing the crew to do the more difficult "vast command of navigation techniques as well as in-depth knowledge of their myriad systems, from hydraulics to the autopilot."

Much simpler to accomplish. They not only hijacked the plane, but also the pilot and co-pilot.

Occam's razor rules
Isn't the official story that the hijackers overcame the flight crew and FLEW THE PLANES INTO THE BUILDING?

I have never read an official account where the hijackers forced the pilot/co-pilot to fly basically right to the point where they could take over. That makes absolutely zero sense anyway. You don't think one of the pilots would have done SOMETHING to make it difficult for them to strike the buildings once it became clear to them what was going to happen? Because for your scenario to even be remotely true, those pilots would have had to get those planes in such a position that it would be more than obvious to them what was going to happen next.

It appears that you, like the rest of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, are now making up your own narrative to answer a puzzling question.
Old 09-21-2018, 03:44 PM   #78
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Spell it out, what do you think happened?
How many times do I have to write that I don't know what happened. I wouldn't even venture to guess at this point, it is so bizarre.

I do know that two planes + two buildings <> three buildings collapsing in relatively perfect fashion.

I do know that three relatively inexperienced pilots (and at least two of those had ZERO commercial jetliner experience...there was talk of one of them having flown commercial in Egypt I seem to remember)...are not going to be able to hit WTC1+WTC2+Pentagon in the fashion that they did...

Those things I do know.

I do know that more than a few supposed hijackers were actually still alive and well after 9/11...so the gov't got that wrong too...

All sorts of shady surrounds this event.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:14 PM   #79
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Isn't the official story that the hijackers overcame the flight crew and FLEW THE PLANES INTO THE BUILDING?

I have never read an official account where the hijackers forced the pilot/co-pilot to fly basically right to the point where they could take over. That makes absolutely zero sense anyway. You don't think one of the pilots would have done SOMETHING to make it difficult for them to strike the buildings once it became clear to them what was going to happen? Because for your scenario to even be remotely true, those pilots would have had to get those planes in such a position that it would be more than obvious to them what was going to happen next.

It appears that you, like the rest of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, are now making up your own narrative to answer a puzzling question.
And I never read any account of what specifically happened on the planes that hit the WTC. Only the flight that passengers took over and crashed in Penn.

Got a link?
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2018, 10:23 PM   #80
fast4522

Timeline

https://www.history.com/topics/21st-.../9-11-timeline
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: