Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-13-2022, 09:01 AM   #346
classhandicapper

Quote:
With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group. Non-mRNA vaccines were not found to have these increased risks.
This is making a very interesting point that I'm sorry to say I hadn't even considered.

The risk/reward doesn't just change depending on your age, health status, male/female and how virulent the virus is. It also changes depending on how many people have already had it or been vaccinated and have at least some level of immunity.

The more people that have some level of immunity, the lower your chances of of catching it. So the reward for vaccination is lower but the risk of vaccination stays the same.
Old 12-13-2022, 09:20 AM   #347
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Pretty interesting out of Australia. I guess somebody there realizes safe and effective is complete bullshit.

https://rumble.com/v1z1nyq-australia...y-coverup.html
at 8:25 he mentions they are living in the land of unicorn farmers ... will help that 6 year-old girl in California that got a license to keep a unicorn in her backyard.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/tr...d-9695711.html
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-13-2022, 12:37 PM   #348
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-13-2022 at 12:43 PM.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-13-2022, 12:40 PM   #349
jocko699
Resurrectionist

This doctor is back on twitter. The libtards are in another meltdown. I have to get shares in Kleenex.

https://twitter.com/P_McCulloughMD/s...a5cystEGfzxQww

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-13-2022 at 12:43 PM.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-13-2022, 07:06 PM   #350
classhandicapper

So is Dr. Robert Malone

https://twitter.com/rwmalonemd

Last edited by classhandicapper; 12-13-2022 at 07:08 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-03-2023, 10:04 AM   #351
classhandicapper

Finally, someone is asking the right questions in a major news source

Quote:
Are Vaccines Fueling New Covid Variants?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/are-vac...ng-11672483618
Old 01-04-2023, 05:58 AM   #352
JustRalph
Just another Facist

This new variant 1.5 is pretty tough.

It’s running rampant here in Houston.

I started showing symptoms Dec 23. It’s kicked my living ass. Just now starting to get ahead of it. I didn’t know I had Covid until Dec 27 when I finally got a positive test. I turned a corner about 3 days into taking supplements and Ivermectin.

As usual, it’s the weakness that is hard to get over. Prednisone helped with shortness of breath.

It took 3 years. But it finally got me. Too many Xmas parties
Old 01-04-2023, 12:10 PM   #353
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
This new variant 1.5 is pretty tough.

It’s running rampant here in Houston.

I started showing symptoms Dec 23. It’s kicked my living ass. Just now starting to get ahead of it. I didn’t know I had Covid until Dec 27 when I finally got a positive test. I turned a corner about 3 days into taking supplements and Ivermectin.

As usual, it’s the weakness that is hard to get over. Prednisone helped with shortness of breath.

It took 3 years. But it finally got me. Too many Xmas parties
Glad to hear that you have, evidently, turned the corner on that bug. Get well quickly.
Old 01-04-2023, 03:26 PM   #354
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Glad to hear that you have, evidently, turned the corner on that bug. Get well quickly.
2 more employees out today with it. I gave one a ride home 2 nights before I started showing symptoms…….not sure if I exposed them, or them me?

I am feeling much better today than last night when I posted. Thanks Box!
Old 01-24-2023, 01:00 PM   #355
davew

Ted Cruz said yesterday the government 'vaccine mandates' are an attempt to PURGE the government of independent thinkers (not sure if it was Hannity or Tucker I saw him on). He wants to get all those fired rehired with back pay (if they want to come back to their previous positions).
Old 01-24-2023, 01:07 PM   #356
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Ted Cruz said yesterday the government 'vaccine mandates' are an attempt to PURGE the government of independent thinkers (not sure if it was Hannity or Tucker I saw him on). He wants to get all those fired rehired with back pay (if they want to come back to their previous positions).
New York Supreme Court ordered NYC workers fired due to mandates to be rehired with back pay...this was back in October...so precedent has been set...

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ity-employees/
Old 01-24-2023, 02:09 PM   #357
davew

We don't need no dang court to tell us how to run our city or state .....

NYC appeals decision (not sure if still waiting or what) ->
https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-appea...g-unvaccinated

workers thrown to the curb are suing for $$$$ ->
https://nypost.com/2023/01/19/dozens...d-vax-mandate/
Old 01-24-2023, 03:19 PM   #358
xtb

Horowitz: 12 new safety signals showing devastating dangers from COVID shots

Quote:
According to the latest figures from the U.K.’s Office for National Statistics, deaths for the final two weeks of 2022 in England and Wales were 20% above the five-year average. That is greater than the pandemic itself. It makes no sense why there would be more deaths, long after the vaccines supposedly quelled COVID, than in 2020 and early 2021, at the peak of the pandemic.
Quote:
0 of 1,1779 COVID hospitalizations in New South Wales were unvaccinated:According to NSW Health, which breaks down COVID hospitalizations and deaths by cohorts of various levels of vaccination, for the two weeks ending Dec. 31, 2022, not a single COVID hospitalization (or ICU admission) was among the fully unvaccinated.
Quote:
FDA researchers published the results of a massive observational study of 30.7 million Medicare patients in 2021 and found that people who took the shot found that the shots increase risk of pulmonary embolism by 54%, acute myocardial infarction by 42%, blood clotting by 91%, and platelet disorder by 44%. The claim this is only an early warning signal and downplay the results, but they harmonize with many other surveys, studies, reporting, and an understanding of the shot’s mechanism of action.
Quote:
COVID vax was associated with 22%-74% greater all-cause mortality vs. being unvaccinated in U.K.
Quote:
Remember the boosters that were approved with nothing but antibody tests and 8 blind mice? Well, now there are results of clinical trials for the bivalent booster approved last September, and members of the FDA advisory committee are expressing anger at not seeing this data. It turns out that 1.9% of the study participants who received the original booster became infected, while 3.2% of those with the new bivalent shot got COVID.
Quote:
In yet another possible indication that the shots actually make you more vulnerable to coronavirus, a second study has been published showing the shots create a class switch from IgG1-3 neutralizing antibodies to IgG4 “tolerating” antibodies, which can make someone keep getting the virus and not fight it off.
The shocking thing is that a Pfizer scientist served as the study’s editor and one of Fauci's staffers at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases served as a peer reviewer
Quote:
11) The CDC anticipated over 1,000 VAERS reports per day
Quote:
12) Disability numbers skyrocket in U.S. and U.K. coinciding perfectly with vaccine take-up:

https://www.conservativereview.com/h...659296939.html
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2023, 03:22 PM   #359
Inner Dirt

I know someone who has been jabbed 5 times, she is a cookie cutter Democrat, I stopped at 2. Can anyone top 5?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2023, 03:25 PM   #360
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

But the guy who put his feet up on Nancy's desk is going away for years...

Always remember that.

The people involved with this COVID vaccine scam will probably never even face a jury, let alone go to jail. They just BANK THE $$$$ AND MOVE ONTO THE NEXT GRIFT (but not a grift since it's on way too astronomical a scale...but grifters nonetheless)

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-24-2023 at 03:26 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply