Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-31-2022, 04:12 PM   #181
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
Can only speak from personal experience. I just got over Covid last week, and I had been Vaxxed and boosted 3x. I will honestly say I thank God I was vaxxed and boosted because I don't even wanna know how bad it may have been had I not been vaxxed and boosted. That stuff was no joke, sickest I have been in years.
As far as what anyone else does, that's their choice, I'm not for forcing anything on anyone, but if my opinion was asked, I'd highly recommend it.

M

How do you know the shots made it less severe? Maybe they made it worse. I have had zero covid shots and had the chinavirus in January. I had a slight fever and aches for 3 days but a couple ibuprofen each day knocked it down. A bit tired but after less than a week, I was perfectly fine, very little coughing. It was milder than most colds I have had.

I just got over being sick for almost two weeks. Sore throat, headache, nasal congestion and then it moved to my chest and I coughed for 10 days straight. This is a typical cold for me. I took two tests for chinavirus just in case but negative both times. What I just got over was far worse than what I had in January.

I know everyone has a different experience with covid but no one can say these so called vaccines are "safe and effective", they are neither.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-31-2022, 05:58 PM   #182
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I just got over being sick for almost two weeks. Sore throat, headache, nasal congestion and then it moved to my chest and I coughed for 10 days straight. This is a typical cold for me. I took two tests for chinavirus just in case but negative both times. What I just got over was far worse than what I had in January.
That sounds like AB5 strain.

lots testing negative for Covid later test positive for AB5. My wife has same symptoms as you a month ago. still trying to beat the dry cough.

Doc says no reason to test.....tests are inaccurate.
Old 08-31-2022, 06:32 PM   #183
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

lots testing negative for Covid later test positive for AB5. My wife has same symptoms as you a month ago. still trying to beat the dry cough.

Still major supply chain issues in OTC meds here, so I tried some Ricola cough drops for the first time, they seem to work the best of any I can remember.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-31-2022, 07:09 PM   #184
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
How do you know the shots made it less severe? Maybe they made it worse. I have had zero covid shots and had the chinavirus in January. I had a slight fever and aches for 3 days but a couple ibuprofen each day knocked it down. A bit tired but after less than a week, I was perfectly fine, very little coughing. It was milder than most colds I have had.

I know everyone has a different experience with covid but no one can say these so called vaccines are "safe and effective", they are neither.
That is why I made that remark in a recent post about "thank Pfizer I am vaxed and double boosted". It is the mainstream remark. My own family. Our msm fed lies and stuck fear in folks for 2 and a 1/2 years now. The man has a right to his belief that the shots made his outcome less severe and maybe saved his life. I think it is more likely being triple boosted has weakened his immune system and made his case worse than had he not been vaxxed at all. We will never know and no matter how much evidence comes forth suggesting negative outcomes with vaxxed folks, most will never be presented to the masses and most of the believers will always believe in their vax. Any info that Jeff presents or anyone else presents is just quackery in their mind (it really is mind boggling). Until it hits folks real close to home they will not believe. Because it severly effects so far 1 in 500 or 1 in 800 it is hard for a lot of people to see what is happening. Very effective brainwashing, by a disgusting team of politicians, msm and social media as well as ton of omission/censorship when it comes to letting people know what is really happening. I sometimes wonder if the pretty faces spouting off the constant bs on the news actually believe what they are saying. The doctors promoting this crap, I am at a loss.

I would like one rational explanation by someone how we went from in early January having Jen Psaki proclaim that the vaxxed have 20 x less chance of dying than the unvaxxed to and update in August from the state of Washington saying that number is now 3.1 times (which is probably a sugar coated number). The only thing the vaccine had going for it was it's ability to prevent death. Now it appears that is no longer. Anybody that believes vaccines are effective, please explain.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-31-2022, 07:51 PM   #185
Inner Dirt

It is starting to look like everyone just accepts the jabbed get less sick than the unjabbed, but do they. The "experts" are claiming the new variants of Covid aren't as powerful than the original. Maybe a dozen jabs would be great.
Old 08-31-2022, 10:10 PM   #186
Inner Dirt

Just talked to my TDS infected friend in California, he is 100% sure the quadruple jabbed Bidens would both be dead from Covid if they hadn't been boosted. He is also a believer in every weather event is caused by climate change, the man made kind. Everyone who doesn't believe in the science is stupid and if you ask him to e-mail proof of the claimed sea level rise he just bursts into a name calling rant, and saying no need to prove what anyone with a brain knows.

WTF is wrong with these people? Anytime I point out claims that are nothing
but hype he goes into a rage. Here is the latest good one. "Record breaking heat coming to Southern California highest expected up to 115 F. I lived in the Mojave desert 50+ years ago 120+ was very common in August. Look up all the all time highs in areas where they claim "record breaking temperatures", you will find most of the highs were not set recently. To top it off all those places have continually paved over soil that was covered with vegetation and trees that don't create heat like pavement. They can't prove their claims, but sure get pissed when you ask them for proof.
Old 08-31-2022, 11:42 PM   #187
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Just talked to my TDS infected friend in California, he is 100% sure the quadruple jabbed Bidens would both be dead from Covid if they hadn't been boosted. He is also a believer in every weather event is caused by climate change, the man made kind. Everyone who doesn't believe in the science is stupid and if you ask him to e-mail proof of the claimed sea level rise he just bursts into a name calling rant, and saying no need to prove what anyone with a brain knows.

WTF is wrong with these people? Anytime I point out claims that are nothing
but hype he goes into a rage. Here is the latest good one. "Record breaking heat coming to Southern California highest expected up to 115 F. I lived in the Mojave desert 50+ years ago 120+ was very common in August. Look up all the all time highs in areas where they claim "record breaking temperatures", you will find most of the highs were not set recently. To top it off all those places have continually paved over soil that was covered with vegetation and trees that don't create heat like pavement. They can't prove their claims, but sure get pissed when you ask them for proof.
how will they charge their cars when they have rolling black outs?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 08:33 AM   #188
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post

No problem, with the advancement of solar panels, and rebates making them so cheap the expansion of them will cover all the electric vehicles and then some. The phasing out of natural gas in new construction will be counteracted by more solar panels and increased efficiency of electrical appliances. Elimination of all small gasoline engines on tractors, lawn mowers, chainsaws etc, will just be compensated with more solar panels. With everyone plastering solar panels over all available spaces, the grid will not require upgrades as most people will make their own power.

Any more questions? I can answer all of them from the viewpoint of the typical greenie who knows nothing about electrical consumption of various items, power distribution, and the limits of various types of green energy.
My same friend thinks he can power his 3200 sq ft of house and two apartments, even with no natural gas in a mountain area that has snow on the ground up to 5 months a year from solar. He has only 1,000 sq ft of roof space if that and limited usable ground space as a 6400 sq ft lot parks a half dozen vehicles, various off road vehicles and a boat. Did I mention it was also in the forest?
Old 09-01-2022, 07:39 PM   #189
classhandicapper

Quote:
What is AB5?
Old 09-01-2022, 08:04 PM   #190
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Guessing Omicron BA.5

-jp

Old 09-01-2022, 08:06 PM   #191
tbwinner

Honestly looking back at what all went down, the shots are bullshit.

If you have severe health issues or whatever, it's going to get to you anyway.

After the OG Variant (Alpha? The one I had in Jan 2021), the thing kept spreading and mutating down....AS ALL OF US and the REAL SCIENCE said it would...now it's nothing if you're semi healthy.

Everyone says "THANK GOD I'M VAXXED AND BOOSTED" (Seriously...the twitter farms show this as everyone's post) --- but really you're just getting the equivalent of a seasonal flu.

REMEMBER THE VIDEOS OF PEOPLE DYING IN THE STREETS OF CHINA?

REMEMBER THE WAR SHIPS-TURNED-HOSPITALS WE NEEDED BECAUSE OUR HOSPITALS WERE FAILING?

REMEMBER THE WINTER OF ILLNESS AND DEATH FOR THE UNVACCINATED???

What a Joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit I fell into the propaganda and BS early on. I wore a mask like everyone else and didn't go many places. Then I got COVID (99% from my kid's school since she was first to have symptoms). It was a rough few days then 48 hours of near hell followed by recovery. This was right before gen pop had vaccine access. Doc pushed the vaccine like crazy until my last appointment 3 months ago where they dropped the question.

I ditched masks for good once I think it was April or May 2021 when they relaxed requirements (both gov't and work). Never put another on unless required (flying many times). Thank god for living in a good Red state...we're back to normal and have been for a year+ now!!!

Haven't been sick since either
tbwinner is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 08:07 PM   #192
tbwinner

Quote:

People are still testing?? I only know of those who want to get out of work go try to get a positive...
tbwinner is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 10:11 PM   #193
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
People are still testing?? I only know of those who want to get out of work go try to get a positive...
We have a stockpile of them. The school kept sending them home with the kids even though we told them we didn't need them.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2022, 10:15 PM   #194
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Guessing Omicron BA.5

-jp

Ding! I guess I’m dyslexic
Old 09-01-2022, 10:20 PM   #195
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
Leave my employees out of this!