Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-30-2022, 10:45 PM   #316
davew

pres Clinton just tested positive, good thing he is multi-vaxed
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-30-2022, 11:21 PM   #317
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Here's another young guy who died in his sleep. Wonder if he was jabbed?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/jake-f...-after-wedding

These young people are dropping like flies. And in many if not most cases, no one is being held or charged for their murders. The CDC, FDA and Big Pharma all have a license to kill.

Jake Flint was 37, reading some of the comments on MSN exposes how
the pro vax liberals get so angry and condescending when you question what their leaders tell them to believe. Many of them mentioned he had a pot belly
and men his age with pot bellies die of heart attacks all the time, while ripping on anyone asking if he was vaxed.

Of all the friends, co workers and family, I have known, the youngest one to die of a heart attack was 57. All the deaths below that age were due to cancer, accidents and a homicide. I guess he was a step cousin??? He was my aunt's, husband, Uncle Jorge's son Alvaro. 3rd husband but when he recently died they were married 45 years.
Alvaro already had a new Ferrari, paid for in his mid 20's, successful businessman. Early 90's he must have had a run in with a supplier, died of acute lead poisoning, dumped in a Tijuana street.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2022, 11:57 AM   #318
boxcar

Vaccinated People Make Up Majority of COVID-19 Deaths: CDC Data

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) showed that vaccinated and boosted people made up most of the COVID-19 deaths in August.

Of the total 6,512 deaths recorded in August 2022, 58.6 percent of the deaths were attributed to vaccinated or boosted people, and seem to be a sign of a growing trend where vaccinated individuals are increasingly becoming the majority in COVID-19 mortalities.

In January 2022, COVID-19 mortalities in the vaccinated was still the minority with 41 percent of the data related to vaccinated or boosted individuals.

However, analysis of the CDC data from June and July showed over 50 percent of deaths were being reported in vaccinated individuals, with 61 and 56 percent reported respectively.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health...YZEel76hqrQ%3D

My, my...since this "pandemic" is clearly one for the jabbed and unjabbed alike, one is led to wonder: Why take any jabs since clearly the benefits do not outweigh the risks?

The left's lies are coming home to roost.
Old 12-01-2022, 02:55 PM   #319
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Put yourself in the mindset of the start of this whole debacle.....

March 2020. Did anybody ever think this headline would be accurate?

Amazing turn of events
Old 12-01-2022, 03:48 PM   #320
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Put yourself in the mindset of the start of this whole debacle.....

March 2020. Did anybody ever think this headline would be accurate?

Amazing turn of events
I think those of us who from the beginning (and I mean from very early on) smelled a scam are not surprised at how the narrative has evolved over the last few years to where now the truth, slowly but surely, is actually being revealed.
Old 12-02-2022, 07:53 AM   #321
Poindexter

I don't know how many of you watched the Ryan Cole interview on the Dr. Drew show. The link is here.

He did a heck of a job explaining the dangers of the vaccine and most importantly he connected with the audience. He wasn't even close to finished so he will likely do a couple more shows soon. As of now 36 hours since viewing this video has 118 K views just on Youtube (69 k on Rumble). This show streams on multiple platforms. If you read the comments (there is like 2500 currently on youtube), no Mostposts calling these doctors quacks. A number of those comments present a lot of anecdotal evidence of numerous vaccine injuries. You know the vaccine injuries that the msm never talks about and will never associate with the vaccine. The bottom line is I feel like this may be the first time (obviously died suddenly got a lot of attention) that people who may have been on board with vaccines from day one are realizing they have been lied too about their safety. I am very interested to see what the response will be as more and more people learn the truth about the potential dangers of these vaccines and the MSM keeps pushing them and lying about their safety and effectiveness 24/7 (and worst of all relentlessly pushing them on kids). Are people finally going to get angry and fed up with this bullshit?

Last edited by Poindexter; 12-02-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-02-2022, 08:57 AM   #322
boxcar

Here's another person who died in his sleep at the ripe old age of 56.

These coinqydinks are really starting to pile up.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/actor-...iam-henke-dies
Old 12-02-2022, 03:46 PM   #323
boxcar

Here's Another SADS Coinqydink

21-year-old TikTok star 'suddenly and unexpectedly' dies during 'early morning hours,' parents say

https://www.theblaze.com/news/21-yea...rs-parents-say

From what I've read in the article about her, I have little doubt that she was a willing jabee.
Old 12-02-2022, 04:06 PM   #324
Inner Dirt

Quote:
21-year-old TikTok star 'suddenly and unexpectedly' dies during 'early morning hours,' parents say

https://www.theblaze.com/news/21-yea...rs-parents-say

From what I've read in the article about her, I have little doubt that she was a willing jabee.

Come on, perfectly normal for a healthy thin 21 year old to have a "stress related" heart attack and die 4 months later.
Old 12-02-2022, 04:52 PM   #325
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Come on, perfectly normal for a healthy thin 21 year old to have a "stress related" heart attack and die 4 months later.
OK...if you say so.
Old 12-02-2022, 05:06 PM   #326
Inner Dirt

Quote:
OK...if you say so.

Is your sarcasm detector broken?
Old 12-02-2022, 05:34 PM   #327
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
pres Clinton just tested positive, good thing he is multi-vaxed
Doesn't he just always test positive for everything?
Old 12-03-2022, 08:51 AM   #328
boxcar

Quote:
I'll take it in for service.
Old 12-03-2022, 08:58 AM   #329
boxcar

Quote:
I'll take it in for service.