Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-30-2022, 11:59 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

We’re in the weeds and he can’t take it

Gotta watch the video

https://pjmedia.com/culture/kevindow...shift-n1649730
Old 12-01-2022, 10:12 AM   #2
chrisl

OMG. What have we become. That is why Hispanics are doing so well. The work ethic is gone.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2022, 01:10 PM   #3
Inner Dirt

He calls that a full mustache and beard, I call that peach fuzz. Remember
in old movies they slapped people to stop them from crying, that is what he needs. Strange a male would share being such a wimp with the internet. Who knows maybe that gets the girls these days.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2022, 01:13 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisl View Post
OMG. What have we become. That is why Hispanics are doing so well. The work ethic is gone.

If that was a Hispanic kid and he worked with the same and they caught him crying like that, they would call him a joto and take him outside and throw him in the dumpster.
Old 12-01-2022, 01:28 PM   #5
chrisl

Correct. No slacking in that mix. Hispanic crews on the sub's I use, makes my job so much easier. Sad to say.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-01-2022, 02:05 PM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Correct. No slacking in that mix. Hispanic crews on the sub's I use, makes my job so much easier. Sad to say.

Before I struck out on my own almost 30 years ago I had supervisory roles in a couple large companies in the machining department. Whenever an opening came up for a trainee position, where what was really needed to start was a gofer who hustled, I quickly learned to go ask the Hispanic guys if they knew someone to fill an entry level position. The response was usually yes, but they don't speak English. I said that would not be a problem as we had many bi-lingual people to translate.

Both companies were in Orange County California in the area of affluent neighborhoods, even 30 years ago, home of the spoiled white kid. I tried two too many of those, it isn't my job to make an adult out of them, that was their parents job. I will admit to being a racist when it came to hiring.

Working with a lot of Hispanics makes me cringe at liberals who are always belittling the behavior of white people when it comes to bigotry, sexism, and racism. As a group Hispanic males are 5 times worse or more.
Old 12-01-2022, 02:51 PM   #7
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
I would have to agree with this..........
Old 12-01-2022, 03:05 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I would have to agree with this..........

I visited a couple Hispanic co-workers homes 30+ years ago, even kids as young as 5 were given chores to get an allowance. If the ice cream man was heard approaching and the hand was out for money, the is your room clean question came. Most raised kids old school, like I was raised.

A lot of kids today even stay well past 18 with no choirs and free room and board. I call it raising helpless chicks.
Old 12-03-2022, 11:04 AM   #9
proximity

i believe there is a high suicide rate among this demographic and also mr biden has been promoting this lifestyle since day one in office??

back to the thread, my hispanic girlfriend does work a lot and did insult what i called a "ne'er do well" the other night on the atlantic city boardwalk with some kind of stronger slur, so.....
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2022, 12:06 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by proximity View Post
i believe there is a high suicide rate among this demographic and also mr biden has been promoting this lifestyle since day one in office??

back to the thread, my hispanic girlfriend does work a lot and did insult what i called a "ne'er do well" the other night on the atlantic city boardwalk with some kind of stronger slur, so.....

Are you a gringo? In another place and time I had a Mexican girlfriend that looked like Monica Raymund's head on Marilyn Monroe's body. Lots of Mexicans in SoCal even close to 40 years ago. In Spanish guys would make disparaging remarks to her about being with a gringo. The funny thing is her family lineage traces back to California in the 19th century, none of them spoke a lick of Spanish. The humorous thing taking that language for 4 years between High School and College, I did. Back in the day I had the build of an NFL linebacker, it was funny when I barked something back at them in their native tongue. Fortunately that was long before people got shot for serving someone cold fries. Some just casually walked away, others took off running.
Old 12-03-2022, 12:22 PM   #11
lamboguy

i would say there are plenty of major problems coming down the line, and they have all you Democrats and Republicans fighting each other to make sure you can't see what is coming down on your asses.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2022, 01:13 PM   #12
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Are you a gringo? In another place and time I had a Mexican girlfriend that looked like Monica Raymund's head on Marilyn Monroe's body. Lots of Mexicans in SoCal even close to 40 years ago. In Spanish guys would make disparaging remarks to her about being with a gringo. The funny thing is her family lineage traces back to California in the 19th century, none of them spoke a lick of Spanish. The humorous thing taking that language for 4 years between High School and College, I did. Back in the day I had the build of an NFL linebacker, it was funny when I barked something back at them in their native tongue. Fortunately that was long before people got shot for serving someone cold fries. Some just casually walked away, others took off running.
i've never heard her use the term gringo (she is puerto rican) but i guess i am?
what she called that gentleman the other night.... i thought she was ordering the seafood before we got in the restaurant!

boardwalk is filled with panhandlers, ne'er do wells, and now, worst of all, time share peddlers. everything but poker!
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: