Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-11-2022, 11:26 PM   #46
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
People KEEP saying that FICTION yet NEVER PROVE A THING....How many court cases were thrown out when the plaintiff was asked a simple question by the bench: "WHERE is your proof?"

When you have a contention and want all to believe it, you need a SIMPLE THING: PROOF
Cases thrown out by democrat judges no less

Threat to democracy indeed
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2022, 11:48 PM   #47
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Cases thrown out by democrat judges no less

Threat to democracy indeed
60 to 1! Come on

STILL, after all this time NOT A BIT OF PROVABLE EVIDENCE
Old 11-12-2022, 01:14 AM   #48
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
idiots are running the show, what more proof do you need?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvzOxS7MinE
Only two??
Quote:
In [Democratic] Hawaii, Big island, we have only 2 voting places now. On the whole island. I have to drive 80 miles just to vote. It didn’t used to be that way.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 01:15 AM   #49
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
People KEEP saying that FICTION yet NEVER PROVE A THING....How many court cases were thrown out when the plaintiff was asked a simple question by the bench: "WHERE is your proof?"

When you have a contention and want all to believe it, you need a SIMPLE THING: PROOF
The thing is, nothing needs to be PROVEN.

When you lose FAITH in the system, as many have, it's game over.

DEMOCRACY IS FAITH-BASED

Think about it.

Great that you haven't lost faith, but many have. So too bad. We don't need proof. Just like you don't need proof that there is or isn't a God to believe as you do religiously.

Same thing goes with any DEMOCRACY.

Gave over.
Old 11-12-2022, 06:39 AM   #50
lamboguy

Bovada election odds (not a great site imho)

https://www.bovada.lv/sports/politics
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 08:10 AM   #51
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The thing is, nothing needs to be PROVEN.

When you lose FAITH in the system, as many have, it's game over.

DEMOCRACY IS FAITH-BASED

Think about it.

Great that you haven't lost faith, but many have. So too bad. We don't need proof. Just like you don't need proof that there is or isn't a God to believe as you do religiously.

Same thing goes with any DEMOCRACY.

Gave over.
Funny how this works tho, it's either broken or its not, but I have a feeling if Trump wins in 2024 or any republican for that matter, it will no.longer be rigged. It will in fact, have been FIXED!
You do realize, that if it's broke, there is fraud happening everywhere, not just when Dems get elected. If that is your stance, I'm all for fixing it, but I want to hear you crying fraud and Dead Country when Trump wins too. Strange how the human mind works tho, I can't ever recall a race being fixed that I won, can't remember a bad ride on a horse I bet that won....ever!
When we lose, we need to place blame and make excuses, when there is normally a very plain reason this happened.....not some grand conspiracy theory.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 09:16 AM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
Funny how this works tho, it's either broken or its not, but I have a feeling if Trump wins in 2024 or any republican for that matter, it will no.longer be rigged. It will in fact, have been FIXED!
You do realize, that if it's broke, there is fraud happening everywhere, not just when Dems get elected. If that is your stance, I'm all for fixing it, but I want to hear you crying fraud and Dead Country when Trump wins too. Strange how the human mind works tho, I can't ever recall a race being fixed that I won, can't remember a bad ride on a horse I bet that won....ever!
When we lose, we need to place blame and make excuses, when there is normally a very plain reason this happened.....not some grand conspiracy theory.
Like I said, none of what you write matters.

It's what I BELIEVE that counts when it comes to Democracy and ME
Old 11-12-2022, 09:18 AM   #53
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

When Obama beat McCain and then Romney, I wasn't on here saying it was rigged again and again. Although, come to think of it, the seeds probably were sown by then and starting to take hold.

Old 11-12-2022, 09:18 AM   #54
mhaney0423

Quote:
Like I said, none of what you write matters.

It's what I BELIEVE that counts when it comes to Democracy and ME
That is true and I respect that.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 11:07 AM   #55
davew

haven't they always said the voting system is not connected to the internet? what else would explain a problem in so many machines at the same time?

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 11:29 AM   #56
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Tick tock, tick tick. Its almost over.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-12-2022, 12:30 PM   #57
Inner Dirt

Quote:
When Obama beat McCain and then Romney, I wasn't on here saying it was rigged again and again. Although, come to think of it, the seeds probably were sown by then and starting to take hold.

I was shocked when Obama carried my county, Caroline County, Virginia.
Romney yard signs out numbered Obama 5-1. I heard a grand total of ZERO people voice support for Obama. The common speak was "I admit to voting for him once, but never again." It looks like all the Obama voters around here were closeted.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2022, 03:19 PM   #58
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 11-13-2022, 09:01 PM   #59
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, and the rest of the Republican "elite" are exactly where they want to be, so no need for them to be concerned about any election cheating, especially if it means a MAGA republican loses.

They make the most money thru influence peddling when the Dems need a few cross-the-isle votes to pass any legislation. By being in the "minority" they can always use the well-known tactic of claiming they didn't have enough votes when they could pass legislation that would actually help the average citizen.

Dems and non-MAGA republicans......two sides of the same political coin.

Those of you who want to support DeSantis have to remember one of the huge reasons he has been successful is that he has many supporters in the election "process" in Florida. When the Dems cheat and control the election processes in many of the other key election states like they are doing now, he will not stand a chance there. The Repub elite want him to take out Trump and his MAGA supporters, but they really don't want a Republican President where they will be held more accountable for their actions.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2022, 10:17 PM   #60
46zilzal
velocitician

When an egomaniacal, fact denying buffoon promotes LIARS who just happen to be totally UNQUALIFIED for their prospective governmental positions, the results of recent days are almost assured......

AND THEN, the same CLOWNS who promoted the idea that counting the votes was somehow tainted, COMPLAIN when the vote count is carefully done (Arizona for example)

Last edited by 46zilzal; 11-13-2022 at 10:19 PM.
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: