Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 09-12-2016, 04:43 PM   #2956
chadk66

this wouldn't surprise me a bit either. desperate times call for desperate measures.
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/09/...artment-389655
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 04:44 PM   #2957
classhandicapper

I heard they are bringing Richard Dutrow out of his forced retirement to juice her before the debates.

Seriously, I'd bet anything that if I am right about her still having neurological, balance, and mental/physical stamina issues related to her severe concussion and blood clots that they are going to juice her to the max before the debates. Trump should call for pre debate and post debate drug testing.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-12-2016 at 04:47 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 04:49 PM   #2958
Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
It was like Romney's "47%" moment.
Exactly. And they just showed him on CNN from years ago. But let's roll it out; it's still like new. Let's throw it up on screen. Word for word. They did.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 04:55 PM   #2959
Clocker

Old 09-12-2016, 04:55 PM   #2960
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
this wouldn't surprise me a bit either. desperate times call for desperate measures.
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/09/...artment-389655
This is just a distraction...it was clearly her coming out of that apartment.

If you look, she wasn't wearing makeup and her hair was a bit of a mess at the 9/11 memorial. Probably a rough morning...who knows how long it took them to get her out of bed...no wonder she ended up catatonic a few hours later.

But, go to Chelsea's for 90 minutes, and the team was able to work on her to make sure she looks her healthiest when she reappears.

BTW, I have a weird conspiracy theory. If you look at the video of her being herded into the van, look at the back of her head. It doesn't really look like the head of hair she showed up with in all those pictures during the event. During the event her hair looks a little unkempt, shall we say. But while she's standing there trying not to fall down, the back of her hair looks full and well done...at least it did to me...that stood out as a bit odd in the video.

But then again, I'm a bit odd..
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 05:11 PM   #2961
Grits

herded

Now, you're being brutal. I thought Trump was mean..
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 05:29 PM   #2962
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
It was like Romney's "47%" moment.
Not even close. She will not lose any Democrat votes because of her statement or illness. Romney's moment made him lose Republican voters.

-----------------------------------------------
The part that I bolded is a shame.

"Trump’s supporters report greater interest in the campaign and voting, which could factor into turnout. More than 6 in 10 registered voters who support Trump say they are following the campaign very closely, and 93 percent say they are absolutely certain to vote. By contrast, 45 percent of Clinton backers are paying close attention to the race, and 80 percent are certain to vote, while one-fifth say they will probably or are less likely to cast a ballot."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...06c_story.html
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 05:30 PM   #2963
woodtoo

She was being gently nudged
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 05:32 PM   #2964
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY
Not even close. She will not lose any Democrat votes because of her statement or illness. Romney's moment made him lose Republican voters.
And the only reason she won't lose any Democrat votes is because the media will downplay both the comment and the illness in the fullest way possible, mitigating the effects...while in Romney's case, it was full blown IN YOUR FACE from the moment in broke.

Like I said a million times already, if that video was of McCain in 2008, his campaign would have ended moments after they chucked his stiff body into the van. No matter how good he looked 90 minutes later.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 06:03 PM   #2965
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
This is just a distraction...it was clearly her coming out of that apartment.

If you look, she wasn't wearing makeup and her hair was a bit of a mess at the 9/11 memorial. Probably a rough morning...who knows how long it took them to get her out of bed...no wonder she ended up catatonic a few hours later.

But, go to Chelsea's for 90 minutes, and the team was able to work on her to make sure she looks her healthiest when she reappears.

But then again, I'm a bit odd..
Okay, this post made me crack up. You're absolutely trying to bait MostP et al.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 06:06 PM   #2966
chadk66

Quote:
And the only reason she won't lose any Democrat votes is because the media will downplay both the comment and the illness in the fullest way possible, mitigating the effects...while in Romney's case, it was full blown IN YOUR FACE from the moment in broke.

Like I said a million times already, if that video was of McCain in 2008, his campaign would have ended moments after they chucked his stiff body into the van. No matter how good he looked 90 minutes later.
and because the majority of her voters don't even watch the news. hell a pile of em can barely read. many don't even know there is another candidate. I'm sure you've watched Watters World
Old 09-12-2016, 06:07 PM   #2967
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
... and the team was able to work on her to make sure she looks her...
Where the heck is Chet?

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 06:13 PM   #2968
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman
What I want to know is what's up with the Secret Service? As if on cue, they deployed to block all camera views of the Portly Pantsuit. Their job is to protect the candidate from personal injury, not from embarrassment. Also, they broke multiple protocols by allowing the candidate to remain stationary while awaiting the arrival of transportation, when it's supposed to be the exact opposite. Do they work for the candidate or the American people? If they know the candidate has a potentially disqualifying medical condition, shouldn't they be duty bound to disclose it to the American people?
I would suggest that the United States Secret Service is nonpartisan, they do a superb job to protect their principal. What the camera can not see a scope sight can't either. Cut the witch all you want, those willing to make the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty leave the heck out of it.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-12-2016, 06:14 PM   #2969
chadk66

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...f3&oe=587BD651
Old 09-12-2016, 06:21 PM   #2970
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman
...If they know the candidate has a potentially disqualifying medical condition...
What is a disqualifying medical condition? Is there a hard fast standard for such things? Or is that something that is up to a voter? Should the SS agents just use their judgment about what they as voters consider disqualifying in alerting the public to these things? I guess my gut reaction is 'no, that doesn't seem like a good role for the secret service to partake in', but maybe I'm overlooking something that makes secret service agents particularly adept at diagnosing medical problems and gauging the impact it could have on the candidate's ability to run the show.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply