Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

View Poll Results: How do you feel about gun control laws?
Current laws infringe on our rights and should be weakened 21 17.80%
Current laws are just fine, thanks. We don't need anything more 28 23.73%
Current laws are not satisfactory, there are "common sense" adjustments that should be made 69 58.47%
Voters: 118. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 02:01 AM   #496
Hank

Hey Cap thanks for the info on Maurice Nicoll. Cap these poor benighted souls are Trump "supporters" not simply Trumps voters that made a mistake. They are hopeless bigots and not worth the time of a "vertical" man.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:54 AM   #497
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Hey Cap thanks for the info on Maurice Nicoll. Cap these poor benighted souls are Trump "supporters" not simply Trumps voters that made a mistake. They are hopeless bigots and not worth the time of a "vertical" man.
As I said, as Mueller gets closer and closer, they are getting more nervous and incomprehensible as the dork-in-chief sweats and panics.

The worst prez in my lifetime. Makes GW Bush look like a scholar and statesman. Nixon a genius in evading justice.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:01 AM   #498
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Page 37 of what??????????

Traitors. The Turnip pouted like a puerile prick. There is no other explanation. Particularly by your incoherent incomprehensible meaninglessness direction.

Page 37 of what? Are you denying how asinine he is?
A smart "vertical" guy like you should be able to figure it out...it's pretty easy, actually...didn't think you'd have this much trouble.

It's not really important though...just a little fake news joke...
Old 03-07-2018, 11:05 AM   #499
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

It's not really important though...just a little fake news joke...
Hate to tell you, but the joke is on the Turnip's lackeys.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:16 AM   #500
Actor
Librocubicularist

Missing option: "Repeal 2nd amendment"

March 24 March.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:23 PM   #501
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Missing option: "Repeal 2nd amendment"

March 24 March.
Yeah......that’ll happen.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:41 PM   #502
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Oh, now we're all hopeless bigots.

And they say the left on here doesn't name call and doesn't insult like the right.

The real bigots were those who applauded and praised former KKK head honcho Robert Byrd (folks like Obama, and Hillary and Bill and all the rest of the Democrat hierarchy). And you just went along with that, never posting a negative word about it.

Imagine if a former grand pubah of the KKK was sitting in Congress for 50 years as a Republican...there wouldn't be enough fainting couches in the world for guys like you. You'd be left sobbing in the corner like a child and crying out the evils of the world on a daily basis.

But Dems get away with it with almost zero repercussions...but we're the bigots.

Funny stuff my man, as always.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:32 PM   #503
FantasticDan
gelding

OMG Bobby Byrd again.. is this for the new members who maybe didn't see it the first 500 times?

Quote:
Oh, now we're all hopeless bigots.

And they say the left on here doesn't name call and doesn't insult like the right.

The real bigots were those who applauded and praised former KKK head honcho Robert Byrd (folks like Obama, and Hillary and Bill and all the rest of the Democrat hierarchy). And you just went along with that, never posting a negative word about it.

Imagine if a former grand pubah of the KKK was sitting in Congress for 50 years as a Republican...there wouldn't be enough fainting couches in the world for guys like you. You'd be left sobbing in the corner like a child and crying out the evils of the world on a daily basis.

But Dems get away with it with almost zero repercussions...but we're the bigots.

Funny stuff my man, as always.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #504
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
OMG Bobby Byrd again.. is this for the new members who maybe didn't see it the first 500 times?
You're another who just let it go with zero problems all those years...in fact, you accused TOM of being WORSE than Robert Byrd, so you, like Hillary and Obama, are apparently a big fan of the former Senator from W. Virginia.

I'll continue to bring it up 500 more times as long as the left continues to play the innocent game while accusing every freakin' right of center person in existence of being a bigot or worse.

You and the rest deserve the big bright light of duplicity shone in your face at every chance.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-07-2018 at 02:20 PM.
Old 03-07-2018, 02:32 PM   #505
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
You're another who just let it go with zero problems all those years...
I guess you missed all those threads I started exhorting those wacky West Virginians to not keep re-electing him for 50 damn years
Old 03-07-2018, 02:35 PM   #506
upthecreek

Another Left wing loon heard from

Old 03-07-2018, 02:38 PM   #507
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
You're another who just let it go with zero problems all those years...in fact, you accused TOM of being WORSE than Robert Byrd, so you, like Hillary and Obama, are apparently a big fan of the former Senator from W. Virginia.
Just because I say syphilis is worse than gonorrhea doesn't make me a "big fan" of the latter
Old 03-07-2018, 02:41 PM   #508
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

That is 500 times you have defended him.

Maybe you could post a meme of a lynching and sign it with your laughter.

And you called ME a racist!

Go wash your sheets - they are stained.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:55 PM   #509
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
I guess you missed all those threads I started exhorting those wacky West Virginians to not keep re-electing him for 50 damn years
I tried searching...couldn't find one...either search is broken or I forgot how to use it...I guess it's possible.

Even if there is one, I'm sure it's just some snarky reply to someone bashing him...you never went out of your way to create a thread denouncing him...or post one of your famous memes...

Like Trump, you haven't DENOUNCED...have you?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-07-2018 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:53 PM   #510
davew

Some estimate there are 300 million guns in USA, and feel the near term goal is to get them all on a yearly license like vehicles on the road. The license fees would obviously get higher as the dims find more ways to spend the money. When it gets up to $200/gun, most guns will be restricted to crooks, cops, military, and people that really want one.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: