Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-18-2019, 07:07 PM   #61
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
You should know better than to try and spin me...

Did Trump campaign officials actually meet with Russian Agents on multiple occasions? Yes or no.

Did Trump and Trump officials lie to the American people about these meetings? Yes or no.

Did Russia interfere in the election in the hopes of getting Trump elected? Yes or no.

Did Donald Trump instruct his attorney to obstruct justice and fire Mueller? Yes or no.

Did said attorney have to threaten resignation to get him to back down? Yes or no.

Lets start there... the answers are all in the report.

I get really pissed when people want to talk about everything but what's actually in the report they haven't read but feel qualified to speak on.
Did Trump campaign officials actually meet with Russian Agents on multiple occasions? Yes or no.

Do we know what was discussed? Are there tapes of the meetings with QUALIFIED statements saying they wanted help in interfering?

Did Trump and Trump officials lie to the American people about these meetings? Yes or no.

Now a lie is a chargeable offense? Hell lock up EVERY politician in DC. We can start with that Tarmac lie....

Ill give you the yes on Russia interference......Ill also tell you this isn't the first time our elections or ANY worldwide elections haven't been tampered with. The US is known to have interfered many times, so please don't bring us this now your upset story....

As to the rest, WHO CARES??? The firing NEVER happened so there was NO OBSTRUCTION. Hell I would MORE then imagine Trump wanted this farce to end! ANY NORMAL person, to use your analogy, would want it to end. But, I don't think wanting something to end is an offense under the DOJ's laws....

NEXT????? ELY and the Emperor with NO CLOTHING!!!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 07:14 PM   #62
davew

We all need to ask Adam Schiff, he has seen the evidence
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 07:30 PM   #63
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Do we know what was discussed? Are there tapes of the meetings with QUALIFIED statements saying they wanted help in interfering?
Look dude... its obvious you didn't read it or you wouldn't have bothered to answer that way...

Ignorance truly is bliss.

Ps) They were also "yes" answers. The tarmac deflection was cute though.
Old 04-18-2019, 07:49 PM   #64
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Come down ely from the gum tree.
The only question of relevance now is Did Trump break the Law?
Answer: No. (That was the finding of a man far more qualified to decide that than you and me.

P.S. Be pissed all you want. I suppose anger needs to come out to resolve the hole that "Expectancy Shock" has left.
Please point out where I said he did something illegal?

This is that whole spinning thing.
Old 04-18-2019, 07:54 PM   #65
wisconsin

Quote:
Please point out where I said he did something illegal?

Then who gives a shit about any of this and why?

He did nothing illegal. You just admitted that. We can all move on, right?
Old 04-18-2019, 08:27 PM   #66
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post

It seems to me that Ally McBeal reruns aren't playing anymore and some of the divas need to create drama.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 08:36 PM   #67
elysiantraveller

Quote:

Because its a pretty ****ing remarkable look into the lack of intelligence and ethics of the person...

How many posts do we have on this forum repeating the utter bullshit he has sold folks for two ****ing years?

Nevermind the fact that there actually really is an argument that he committed obstruction and if his title was CEO and not POTUS he'd be facing charges right now.

Also the fact the President can barely ****ing scrape by the legal threshold of not being a felon is kind of a big deal.

Here is a simple question... has Trump now been found to have been lying through his teeth non-stop to you for essentially two years?

The answer is yes... maybe you don't give a shit but I still kinda do...

EDIT) I find it remarkable the pushback I'm getting here after essentially calling nearly everything along the way... feel free to search it up.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-18-2019 at 08:39 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 09:11 PM   #68
wisconsin

Quote:
Because its a pretty ****ing remarkable look into the lack of intelligence and ethics of the person...

How many posts do we have on this forum repeating the utter bullshit he has sold folks for two ****ing years?

Nevermind the fact that there actually really is an argument that he committed obstruction and if his title was CEO and not POTUS he'd be facing charges right now.

Also the fact the President can barely ****ing scrape by the legal threshold of not being a felon is kind of a big deal.

Here is a simple question... has Trump now been found to have been lying through his teeth non-stop to you for essentially two years?

The answer is yes... maybe you don't give a shit but I still kinda do...

EDIT) I find it remarkable the pushback I'm getting here after essentially calling nearly everything along the way... feel free to search it up.

A 2 year investigation into the President and his campaign. Unfounded, it turns out. If there was obstruction, you would already know about it.

The rest is your opinion.

I get it. You hate the guy. Lot's of folks do. I don't hold it against anyone. Free country.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:24 PM   #69
lamboguy

i love the guy, but i love all the presidents as long as they don't do anything intentionally wrong to country and the people in it. think about it, so far he hasn't done anything wrong to us.

even if they found him guilty of obstructing justice, it wouldn't me. all this stuff is strictly politics and academy award winning acting. it seems that Trump likes living on the edge. this is his style, he pushes and pushes and plays the victim and proves everyone wrong about him.

i doubt if he even runs next time.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 09:31 PM   #70
elysiantraveller

Quote:
A 2 year investigation into the President and his campaign. Unfounded, it turns out. If there was obstruction, you would already know about it.

The rest is your opinion.

I get it. You hate the guy. Lot's of folks do. I don't hold it against anyone. Free country.
It has nothing to do with "Hate" the guy.

I'm reading the report that "totally exonerates" him and there is a shitload of contact with Russians.

We are fortunate that it never reached the level of conspiracy and I can admit that it didn't happen. But take a look at how the narrative has shifted from election night until today. Now instead of "no contact" "no collusion" we're at the point where the POTUS is barely squeaking by on Obstruction of Justice charges regarding an investigation into those "no contact" "no collusion" investigations.

Where we started from... in video form...

The fact that you think this was some unfounded "witch hunt" in light of what is in that report is pretty shocking...

A least have the intellectual honesty to say if this was Obama and company meeting Russians you'd be losing your shit.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-18-2019 at 09:39 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 09:34 PM   #71
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Get out of whatever room you’re in. It’s full of carbon monoxide

You OWE me a NEW keyboard....opco rn:
Old 04-18-2019, 09:51 PM   #72
wisconsin

Quote:
A least have the intellectual honesty to say if this was Obama and company meeting Russians you'd be losing your shit.

Give me a break. Obama was caught on tape. I didn't lose my shit over it.

Why aren't you running for President yourself? You would be saving us all, the entire world even, with your vast knowledge of everything.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:55 PM   #73
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Give me a break. Obama was caught on tape. I didn't lose my shit over it.

Why aren't you running for President yourself? You would be saving us all, the entire world even, with your vast knowledge of everything.
"I'll have more leverage after the election."
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 10:21 PM   #74
riskman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
This is really bad for Trump. The proof of that is this thread has Ben open over eight hours and has only 33 posts. Even the deluded Trump supporters who frequent this board cannot reconcile the conclusions Mueller reached.
It is no surprise at your reaction.
What you have missed and the rest of your fellow partisans is that DNC has proven itself to be a criminal organization through sabotaging Sen. Sander’s campaign and then being instrumental in creating Russophobia, in collusion with Obama, the CIA, the FBI, and the DoJ.
You are the group that should be investigated by a Mueller type commission and censured, impeached and indicted if laws have been broken. The whole bunch of you are a disgrace.
Old 04-18-2019, 10:35 PM   #75
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by riskman View Post
It is no surprise at your reaction.
What you have missed and the rest of your fellow partisans is that DNC has proven itself to be a criminal organization through sabotaging Sen. Sander’s campaign and then being instrumental in creating Russophobia, in collusion with Obama, the CIA, the FBI, and the DoJ.
You are the group that should be investigated by a Mueller type commission and censured, impeached and indicted if laws have been broken. The whole bunch of you are a disgrace.
Great post!

As we post people inside the DOJ & FBI are accepting immunity agreements and sending coworkers under the bus, expect for stepped up media and Congressional bashing of Attorney General William Barr as he does his job bringing down several who were complicit in using for political purpose Positions in jobs..

Last edited by fast4522; 04-18-2019 at 10:37 PM.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply