Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-18-2019, 05:24 PM   #46
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
If he was really serious about firing Mueller, he could have made the call himself. Trump has no problem firing people.
Why are you making up shit to defend this guy?

It's widely reported he actually hates firing people (a good quality actually) and frequently used other members of his staff to handle the deed.

Omarosa disagrees with you.
Old 04-18-2019, 05:42 PM   #47
delayjf

Quote:
Why are you making up shit to defend this guy?
Who's making shit up?? You mean like this entire Russian Collusion bull shit the left has been making up for the last 2 years??

I simple stated that if Trumps wanted to fire Mueller he could have made the call himself. If Sessions or somebody else had fired Mueller, everybody would have known it was ordered by Trump.

Quote:
Omarosa disagrees with you.
Now there's a reliable source. I'll bet that was in her book.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 05:44 PM   #48
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 05:52 PM   #49
JustRalph
Just another Facist

12 million bucks down the drain and Trump didn’t even stick a cigar in anybody
Old 04-18-2019, 05:52 PM   #50
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Who's making shit up?? You mean like this entire Russian Collusion bull shit the left has been making up for the last 2 years??
Somebody hasn't read the report.

The entire first two volumes chronicle all of the Russian/Trump Campaign connections. That's collusion. I didn't use a make up word Donald Trump did in his hundreds of statements about it.

Quote:
Now there's a reliable source. I'll bet that was in her book.
Well she did have audio recordings so... yeah... sure... fake news.

Look...

I understand that you're a Trump guy and that's fine. However, to actually read the report. Look at the level of Russian interference. Look at the constant outreach attempts by Russians to work with the campaign. Then look at the constant cover-up by Trump starting with the 300lb man and ending with Barr's attempt today...

Man I don't know what to tell you.

If it was Hillary you'd be calling for armed rebellion.
Old 04-18-2019, 05:53 PM   #51
MargieRose

This is a one-sided report...the prosecutor's side. A thorough report. Still, no charges.

Demos are picking apart a report for which there was no opportunity for the target of the report to present an opposing side. Based on the conclusion of the 'prosecutor's' report and all that went into it to get to his conclusion, anything more by the desperate Demos is just BS harassment.

But, the Demos are motivated to continue for self-preservation on two levels, IMO:
  1. Keep the heat on all the way to the 2020 election...oh, to hell with accomplishing anything else policy-wise.
  2. More importantly, a planned diversion from the crimes of several/many of their own.
You know who needs to "stop," Ely? It's your cohort Demos...the real "****ing idiots" in all of this.

As to the Russians wanting and trying to collude with Trump, all that matters to me is that they failed. Case closed!

What I am interested in knowing more about is why no one is hankering to see the reports being offered from the Ukrainian government on Biden and his son's ties with Russia...yet!

Let the investigations into the corrupt Demos begin!!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 05:53 PM   #52
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
12 million bucks down the drain and Trump didn’t even stick a cigar in anybody
You don't have an issue with the countless outreach by Russian nationals trying to help interfere with the election?

You don't have a problem with the two years worth of lies regarding the investigation?
Old 04-18-2019, 05:57 PM   #53
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
This is a one-sided report...the prosecutor's side. A thorough report. Still, no charges.

Demos are picking apart a report for which there was no opportunity for the target of the report to present an opposing side. Based on the conclusion of the 'prosecutor's' report and all that went into it to get to his conclusion, anything more by the desperate Demos is just BS harassment.

But, the Demos are motivated to continue for self-preservation on two levels, IMO:
  1. Keep the heat on all the way to the 2020 election...oh, to hell with accomplishing anything else policy-wise.
  2. More importantly, a planned diversion from the crimes of several/many of their own.
You know who needs to "stop," Ely? It's your cohort Demos...the real "****ing idiots" in all of this.

As to the Russians wanting and trying to collude with Trump, all that matters to me is that they failed. Case closed!

What I am interested in knowing more about is why no one is hankering to see the reports being offered from the Ukrainian government on Biden and his son's ties with Russia...yet!

Let the investigations into the corrupt Demos begin!!
My predictions have been pretty accurate on what the report would contain... even the one posted last night.

Yes... Trump is a idiot.

He had that many outreach attempts by Russians a didn't know about it or didn't report that to the authorities?

Finally, after being elected leads us on this two year long stint of having "nothing to do with Russia" "Putin said he didn't do it and I believe him" and "there was never any contact with people of my campaign and the Russian government?"

Please.
Old 04-18-2019, 06:11 PM   #54
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
My predictions have been pretty accurate on what the report would contain... even the one posted last night.

Yes... Trump is a idiot.

He had that many outreach attempts by Russians a didn't know about it or didn't report that to the authorities?

Finally, after being elected leads us on this two year long stint of having "nothing to do with Russia" "Putin said he didn't do it and I believe him" and "there was never any contact with people of my campaign and the Russian government?"

Please.
"All we talked about on the plane (on the now infamous tarmac) was my grandchildren and my golf game".....

Yeah, you're right....
PLEASE!!!!!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 06:17 PM   #55
delayjf

Quote:
The entire first two volumes chronicle all of the Russian/Trump Campaign connections. That's collusion. I didn't use a make up word Donald Trump did in his hundreds of statements about it.
I have to admit that I have not read the report, but you are the first I have heard that has stated that Trump in fact colluded with the Russians. If that's the case, why did Mueller exonerate him on the charge of collusion, or did I miss something.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 06:31 PM   #56
lamboguy

Quote:
I have to admit that I have not read the report, but you are the first I have heard that has stated that Trump in fact colluded with the Russians. If that's the case, why did Mueller exonerate him on the charge of collusion, or did I miss something.
i don't think its a crime to do collusion, but Muellar said he found no evidence at all that he colluded with the Russians.

what is still on the table is obstruction of justice. i am not that sure if that is a crime either. the president can do whatever he wants. he can hire and fire anyone that works in justice department as he feels.

so far after spending $100 million on this investigation, all they got Trump on is paying off girls. people should be in outrage of wasting that type of money that produced nothing.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 06:39 PM   #57
Greyfox

Quote:
If that's the case, why did Mueller exonerate him on the charge of collusion, or did I miss something.
You didn't miss anything delayjf.

It's clear to me that large numbers of Democrats are still suffering from "Expectancy Shock."-
They expected Hillary to win the election and were so shocked that they couldn't accept the fact that she lost.
To make sense of what happened they came up with the Russian Collusion theory. They thought that was the only way Trump could have won.
Of course the Russians did try to interfere with the election, unsuccessfully.
Trump and his campaign were reached out to by the Ruskies but did not accept any of their offers.
But an investigation into this had to be launched.
So after Comey was fired, Mueller was appointed.
Surely he would find that Trump colluded with the Russians.
The Mueller Report delivered another Expectancy Shock blow when it came up with "No Collusion, No Conspiracy, and No Obstruction."
Now Dems are seeing Obstruction where none was done.
The MSMedia is having a meltdown. They've been proven wrong again.
With "Shock --->comes Disappointment --->comes Anger.
The Dems and Media will be angry at Mueller, Barr, and Trump and whoever says they were wrong.
Posters like elysiantraveller just can't accept that Mueller is an honest man and he reported what he found, not what they wanted him to find.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 06:44 PM   #58
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Collusion isn't a charge.

Mueller even says so much in the report. Conspiracy is a charge and since the Trump Campaign didn't do anything illegal itself it wasn't part of the conspiracy.

That doesn't ignore the fact there are about 50 pages of Mueller documenting in gross detail the amount of contact Trump officials knowingly had with members of the Russian Apparatus.

Then lied about it for the next two years when they should have been reporting it to the authorities. The fact Trump would actually say the shit he did in Helsinki is pretty disgusting.

Like I said... there was no Conspiracy... and that is a really good thing. However, this investigation proved a lot of "there" was in fact actually there. It also really calls into question the ethics of our President.

And that's all before the obstruction stuff.
Old 04-18-2019, 06:52 PM   #59
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Posters like elysiantraveller just can't accept that Mueller is an honest man and he reported what he found, not what they wanted him to find.
You should know better than to try and spin me...

Did Trump campaign officials actually meet with Russian Agents on multiple occasions? Yes or no.

Did Trump and Trump officials lie to the American people about these meetings? Yes or no.

Did Russia interfere in the election in the hopes of getting Trump elected? Yes or no.

Did Donald Trump instruct his attorney to obstruct justice and fire Mueller? Yes or no.

Did said attorney have to threaten resignation to get him to back down? Yes or no.

Lets start there... the answers are all in the report.

I get really pissed when people want to talk about everything but what's actually in the report they haven't read but feel qualified to speak on.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-18-2019 at 06:54 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-18-2019, 07:00 PM   #60
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I get really pissed when people want to talk about everything but what's actually in the report they haven't read but feel qualified to speak on.
Come down ely from the gum tree.
The only question of relevance now is Did Trump break the Law?
Answer: No. (That was the finding of a man far more qualified to decide that than you and me.

P.S. Be pissed all you want. I suppose anger needs to come out to resolve the hole that "Expectancy Shock" has left.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply