Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-21-2019, 01:04 AM   #181
reckless
Veteran

Mueller lateraled the 'Russia hoax' to Congress for two very good reasons:

(1) Trump did nothing worth any indictment, obstruction of Justice, especially. When there is no crime, there should be no indictments.

(2) At the time Mueller ended this investigation there was only one logical step that he could have pursued next, but decided not to. That was the FISA warrant and phony dossier crime that started this entire charade.

Mueller didn't go that route for one simple and important reason: because if he did, he would have had to go after Jim Comey, his lifelong FBI pal, and he wouldn't do it. Just like Mueller knew Trump committed no crimes, he also knew what Comey did was/is a crime.

Last call ... Mueller time.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-21-2019, 01:41 AM   #182
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
So, the executive summary of all your recent posts is this:

The Mueller report didn't come out and say explicitly what you and others hoped, wished, prayed, and most importantly, TOLD US OVER AND OVER AGAIN that it would (I'm sure this last one doesn't apply directly to you Ely, more for folks like hcap), so you just have to try harder to keep things going.

I get it.

Speaking of Eurasia, is that the place where up is down and down is up? And if it isn't, there is an entire population of folks whose job it is to convince you that it is?

PS. If you guys didn't try harder to keep it going, your only other option, at this point, would be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjYoNL4g5Vg
No, oh illiterate one, Eurasia is the place that is always at war with the place where up is down and down is up-Oceana. Or, as it is now known, Trumpland.
Old 04-21-2019, 03:31 AM   #183
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
No, oh illiterate one, Eurasia is the place that is always at war with the place where up is down and down is up-Oceana. Or, as it is now known, Trumpland.
It's been a long time since I read the book. A very long time...that's why I asked the question.

But go ahead and call me illiterate, as if that even applies when you get a fact in a book wrong.

At least I'm literate enough not to have to schlep mail for a living my entire life.
Old 04-21-2019, 06:02 AM   #184
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
I didn't know you previous post had a point.

And to be perfectly honest its basically me arguing with everyone here. A poster says something. I refute it. 3 other people post something going in different direction.

Horowitz has already done one report that was essentially nothing. Certainly not as damaging as the Mueller Report and every cried foul about that so... I guess there's that.
No problem.

I knew you wouldn't answer. Which you stilll won't and never will.

Mueller report isn't damaging. Trump of the last 35 years is amazingly still Trump.

What WILL be great is the Obama years and his administration with an open mic. Would be awesome to see 2 years of Fast and Furious comments with unhindered comments made public and out of the White House during that time dontcha think? (Wait a minute, he used Executive Privelige to cover shit up for him and his "wing man").
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-21-2019, 06:23 AM   #185
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Summary of report:

Some people did nothing.
Then why is Rudy so defensive?
Quote:
Former White House Counsel Don McGahn on Friday pushed back against Rudy Giuliani’s dismissal of his credibility after the release of Robert Mueller’s report, which included damaging accounts from McGahn.

Giuliani, one of President Donald Trump’s lawyers, told the New York Times that McGahn’s account of Trump trying to quash the Mueller probe in the report “can’t be taken at face value.”

“It could be the product of an inaccurate recollection or could be the product of something else,” Giuliani said.

In response, McGahn’s lawyer released a somewhat terse statement on his client’s behalf to the Times.

“It’s a mystery why Rudy Giuliani feels the need to re-litigate incidents the attorney general and deputy attorney general have concluded were not obstruction,” the statement reads. “But they are accurately described in the report.”

Old 04-21-2019, 11:22 AM   #186
fast4522

Rudy Giuliani will be the insulator again inside the campaign to reelect the President, everything will have to pass him for the President to view it. Rudy Giuliani was one of the guys who constructed the FISA Court System, a counter report is due to come out that will clearly show how those and who acted illegally to set up the witch hunt.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-21-2019, 11:26 AM   #187
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
He is not defensive, he is mad.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-21-2019, 11:38 AM   #188
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
As a hatter. And way over the hill
Old 04-21-2019, 11:42 AM   #189
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
No problem.

I knew you wouldn't answer. Which you stilll won't and never will.

Mueller report isn't damaging. Trump of the last 35 years is amazingly still Trump.

What WILL be great is the Obama years and his administration with an open mic. Would be awesome to see 2 years of Fast and Furious comments with unhindered comments made public and out of the White House during that time dontcha think? (Wait a minute, he used Executive Privelige to cover shit up for him and his "wing man").
Answer what?

I didn't see a question.
Old 04-21-2019, 12:32 PM   #190
hcap

Quote:
Looksa like he is neither a lawyer nor competent.

...“Any candidate in the whole world in America would take information,” Giuliani told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview.

“Who says it’s even illegal?” he asked, adding later: “There’s nothing wrong with taking information from Russians.”

While accepting foreign campaign help is illegal, Mueller said in his redacted final report released Thursday that he did not charge Donald Trump Jr. or others on the Trump campaign for seeking Russian help — in the form of a meeting they took during the campaign at Trump Tower with several Russians they believed had dirt on Hillary Clinton — because there wasn’t sufficient evidence to establish the Trump officials knew they were breaking the law.
.................................................. ....................................

There are grounds for impeachment if acted upon by the House

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff said on Sunday the findings in special counsel Robert Mueller’s report were more significant than the Watergate scandal that led to the end of Richard Nixon’s presidency.

Schiff, D-Calif., was pressed by "This Week" host Martha Raddatz to answer for his past assertions that there was “ample and abundant” evidence of collusion between President Trump and Russia. She pointed out that Schiff said on the show previously the alleged scandal was “of a size and scope probably beyond Watergate.”

“I think it’s clear from the Mueller report that that’s exactly right. The obstruction of justice in particular in this case is far worse than anything that Richard Nixon did,” Schiff said
Old 04-21-2019, 02:06 PM   #191
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
It is called public relations and politics.

Did Mueller state in his report that the President obstructed his investigation? The answer is no. If the President did not obstruct Mueller's investigation, there is no obstruction.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-21-2019, 02:28 PM   #192
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Mueller's report confirms the lies that this investigation is based on nothing.

According to Mueller's report Papadopoulos had Russian contacts. see pgs. 11-12 Mueller report.

Factually, this is false. Papadopoulos had no contacts with Russians prior to or after the scope memo. Papadopoulos only contacts were with Joseph Mifsud, Stefan Halper and eventually Alexander Downer, via an Australian, Erika Thompson, and An Israeli American businessman named Charles Tawil.

None of the above are Russians.

Also the scope memo falsely stated Papadopoulos acted a s a foreign agent for Israel. Again, Papadopoulos did not have any contacts with the Israeli government. Papadopoulos never acted on behalf of the Israeli government nor accepted any money from them.

The scope memo is nothing but blatant lies used as an excuse to violate the rights of a U.S. citizen.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 04-21-2019 at 02:30 PM.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-21-2019, 05:11 PM   #193
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Only one who should me madder than Rudy is hcap - after all the blather and attacks and fits and "It's only a matter of time" he comes away with nothing.

It's like the Easter Bunny was bringing him a hug basket of candy and eggs and got run over two doors down the street.

Old 04-22-2019, 12:35 AM   #194
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Only one who should me madder than Rudy is hcap - after all the blather and attacks and fits and "It's only a matter of time" he comes away with nothing.

It's like the Easter Bunny was bringing him a hug basket of candy and eggs and got run over two doors down the street.

almost half the country is like that, now it is obstruction
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-22-2019, 08:29 AM   #195
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

t seems remarkably fitting that a now-disproven Russian collusion scandal started with a blatantly political memo known as the Steele dossier and ended with another called the Mueller report.

His 397 pages of prose and 50-plus pages of attachments stand in stark contrast to DOJ rules mandating that a prosecutor not use grand jury and other evidence to besmirch a suspect who was never charged.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...vladimir-putin
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply