Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 04-20-2019, 07:16 PM   #166
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
And it is not Mueller's call.
And if it was, why didn't he indict?
Correct.. Mueller makes it clear it's Congress' call.

Even goes so far to say if there was no evidence of a crime was committed he would say so.
Old 04-20-2019, 07:29 PM   #167
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Think about it for a bit, he was paid to sign people up for the ACA and calls himself a "licensed insurance producer". He is paid to say and post things, those who think different I will leave the comment out to not include people here who do not believe.
These are always humorous to me...

I think I've written two major medical policies ever... and one of those was for myself the other for my sister-in-law.

Life Insurance is where you make money.
Old 04-20-2019, 07:33 PM   #168
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
This the equivalent of the piling on of the me too" liars for Kavanaugh.

10 things that amount to nothing but people like you will come along and say "WOW! 10 things!"

Bobby thanks you.

btw, what was obstructed?
get with it Tom ... president Trump obstructed the coup to remove a duly elected president by the CIA, FBI, DOJ, DNC, and MI6. Under his leadership many have quit, been fired or demoted from their top positions. Soon more will be and some even jailed.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-20-2019, 08:30 PM   #169
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
He is?

What did/is the current DOJ/AG doing to stifle the impeachment/indictment of Donald Trump? Was Mueller interfered with? Has his report (with redactions worked in unison with the Mueller team) not been released, and a full release of the report going to be made available to certain members of Congress on both sides of the table?

Nearly every recognizable member of Congress that is a Democrat has come out after the release of the Mueller report to say impeachment is their plan. Swalwell, Maxine, Warren, AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Cummings, Blumenthal, etc..

I'll hang up now and wait for your answer.

Besides...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEpEiBf8vvo
Hmmm.

I guess real, and tough questions don't get answered by the left.

Is the prosecution at rest? Is it time for a rebuttal and the defense?

Horowitz findings should be interesting
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-20-2019, 08:37 PM   #170
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Hmmm.

I guess real, and tough questions don't get answered by the left.

Is the prosecution at rest? Is it time for a rebuttal and the defense?

Horowitz findings should be interesting
I didn't know you previous post had a point.

And to be perfectly honest its basically me arguing with everyone here. A poster says something. I refute it. 3 other people post something going in different direction.

Horowitz has already done one report that was essentially nothing. Certainly not as damaging as the Mueller Report and every cried foul about that so... I guess there's that.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:09 PM   #171
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
These are always humorous to me...

I think I've written two major medical policies ever... and one of those was for myself the other for my sister-in-law.

Life Insurance is where you make money.
You should find it humorous, this is the silent me putting in just a few posts.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-20-2019, 09:17 PM   #172
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Summary of report:

Some people did nothing.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-20-2019, 10:23 PM   #173
newtothegame

Quote:
I didn't know you previous post had a point.

And to be perfectly honest its basically me arguing with everyone here. A poster says something. In my mind I refute it. 3 other people post something that I don't wish to discuss, therefore I am going in different direction.

Horowitz has already done one report that was essentially nothing. Certainly not as damaging as the Mueller Report and every cried foul about that so... I guess there's that.
Fixed this for ya bud.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-20-2019, 11:19 PM   #174
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Fixed this for ya bud.
The fact that conversations always turn in to deflections about something else mostly serves my point.

If you guys think Trump and his campaign didn't act imappropriately during the campaign I can't help you.

If you are cool with the President lying about communicating with Russia all the way up until the report comes out I can't help you.

If you don't see a problem with the fact it's not clear whether or not the President committed a felony... particularly because he can't be indicted... I can't help you.

It's the "shoot someone on 5th avenue" actually coming due. At every impasse of this thing he's lied to you and every step of the way you've defended him.

Russia approached his campaign multiple times to meddle in the election and not once was it reported to the authorities. Then when finally investigated he doubled down on the lies all the way to when he was finally exposed.

I'll leave this here again as it's where we started:

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-20-2019 at 11:20 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-20-2019, 11:31 PM   #175
newtothegame

Quote:
The fact that conversations always turn in to deflections about something else mostly serves my point.

If you guys think Trump and his campaign didn't act imappropriately during the campaign I can't help you.

If you are cool with the President lying about communicating with Russia all the way up until the report comes out I can't help you.

If you don't see a problem with the fact it's not clear whether or not the President committed a felony... particularly because he can't be indicted... I can't help you.

It's the "shoot someone on 5th avenue" actually coming due. At every impasse of this thing he's lied to you and every step of the way you've defended him.

Russia approached his campaign multiple times to meddle in the election and not once was it reported to the authorities. Then when finally investigated he doubled down on the lies all the way to when he was finally exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAzMIgJaPMI
Again, you attempt to put words in my mouth. Its no different then you intentionally using words (and then back tracking saying you misspoke) as Margia hasn't pointed out.

I have said that TRUMP lied..as DO ALL of them in DC. You want to focus on Trump. No biggie, everyone knows youre an anti trump guy. I'm just saying if you're gonna hang that on TRUMP, fair enough but hang it on ALL of them. Then, you will reply with your "whataboutisms" line lol...

Just don't try and play this "Im the unbiased guy in the room just calling it as it is"...

Everyone knows what you're about. Some have even said you get paid for your anti trump post here...lol.

Have a god evening sir lol.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-20-2019, 11:51 PM   #176
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
MY GOD, MAN, how many times do we have to tell you. Obstruction does not have to be successful. The attempt is the crime.
LOCK HIM UP then.

Stop all the talkie...start the lockie...
Old 04-20-2019, 11:54 PM   #177
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAzMIgJaPMI
So, the executive summary of all your recent posts is this:

The Mueller report didn't come out and say explicitly what you and others hoped, wished, prayed, and most importantly, TOLD US OVER AND OVER AGAIN that it would (I'm sure this last one doesn't apply directly to you Ely, more for folks like hcap), so you just have to try harder to keep things going.

I get it.

Speaking of Eurasia, is that the place where up is down and down is up? And if it isn't, there is an entire population of folks whose job it is to convince you that it is?

PS. If you guys didn't try harder to keep it going, your only other option, at this point, would be this:

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-20-2019 at 11:58 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-21-2019, 12:02 AM   #178
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Again, you attempt to put words in my mouth. Its no different then you intentionally using words (and then back tracking saying you misspoke) as Margia hasn't pointed out.

I have said that TRUMP lied..as DO ALL of them in DC. You want to focus on Trump. No biggie, everyone knows youre an anti trump guy. I'm just saying if you're gonna hang that on TRUMP, fair enough but hang it on ALL of them. Then, you will reply with your "whataboutisms" line lol...

Just don't try and play this "Im the unbiased guy in the room just calling it as it is"...

Everyone knows what you're about. Some have even said you get paid for your anti trump post here...lol.

What other lies haven't I called out?

I'm pretty even keeled when it comes to calling them. Pull up my comments on Obamacare when it passed.

The problem you have is the VOLUME of utter bullshit this president spews is non-stop.

This has been the biggest albatross over his campaign. The media reporting it was fake. There was no contact between him and the Russians...

You want to harp about Hillary... fine I don't care if she spends the rest of her life in prison. Everytime you all bring up investigating her my response is essentially, "I'm not optimistic but sure go for it."

Here, however, we have Russia helping to get Trump elected. Russia repeatedly contacting the campaign. The President constantly lying about even fabricating personally the cover stories (Trump Tower meeting) and attempting at every opportunity to hinder the investigation into Russian meddling.

You all should be pissed whether he legally committed a crime or not... the above paragraph is factual... that all happened... instead all you say (to paraphrase) is...

BUT. HER. EMAILS.

It's truly a lot of people's "we've always been at war with Eurasia" moment.
Old 04-21-2019, 12:09 AM   #179
fast4522

Quote:

Wow, I was thinking the same things just as I read your post.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-21-2019, 12:12 AM   #180
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
So, the executive summary of all your recent posts is this:

The Mueller report didn't come out and say explicitly what you and others hoped, wished, prayed, and most importantly, TOLD US OVER AND OVER AGAIN that it would (I'm sure this last one doesn't apply directly to you Ely, more for folks like hcap), so you just have to try harder to keep things going.

I get it.
Classic dodge to my entire post.

It's also amazing how inaccurate this post actually is. I've said repeatedly in here I hope Trump didn't conspire with Russia.

I also said at the start let the whole thing play out.

After the Barr letter I said the report would be damaging.

But if you want to declare the Special Counsel essentially referring to Congress on whether or not to impeach some huge vindication go for it I guess.

"My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

- Donald Trump / Helsinki Summit

Remember when we argued about this?

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-21-2019 at 12:14 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply