Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-04-2018, 10:57 AM   #256
woodtoo

Guess who else is friend a of Fusion GPS? Well yes ex-Pres. Barack Obama.
He hired them to do opposition research on Mitt Romney in 2012'

Of course this is not unlawful only shows what a great asset they are in their work. Planned Parenthood employed Fusion in 2015

Founded in 2011. All of the above resulted in law suits. Dirty deeds done.....
for millions$.

Their website is 2 short paragraphs long referring you to their email.

Last edited by woodtoo; 02-04-2018 at 11:01 AM.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2018, 11:00 AM   #257
hcap

Youse guys should have never believed little repug "fake god" nunes. He's made youse guys a laughing stock

hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2018, 11:37 AM   #258
hcap

Youse guy, better choose your official repug helmets before the shit hits the fan

Last edited by hcap; 02-04-2018 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-04-2018, 11:52 AM   #259
davew

It already has....

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2018, 01:51 PM   #260
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
If that is in fact true then the underlying FISA materials need to be examined. And will the Dork-in-chef allow it to be de-classified? Until then ....

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...ely-misleading

Underlying Materials Says Nunes Memo ‘Deliberately Misleading’
I agree the underlying materials need to be declassified. It will be interesting to see which side objects to the declassification.

Trump should not declassify the material on his own as it will lead to allegations against him of interference.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2018, 01:55 PM   #261
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
I agree the underlying materials need to be declassified. It will be interesting to see which side objects to the declassification.

Trump should not declassify the material on his own as it will lead to allegations against him of interference.
Trump certainly has the authority to declassify and should bring the truth out in the light. Then after he takes the heat from the press, he can remind the lamestream media that he is simply following in the Anointed Onje's footsteps of having a totally transparent administration.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:58 PM   #262
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Youse guys should have never believed little repug "fake god" nunes. He's made youse guys a laughing stock
You have lost any shot at credibility when you have to stoop to Bill Maher to support a position. If he ever had an original thought, it would die of loneliness.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:01 PM   #263
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
You have lost any shot at credibility when you have to stoop to Bill Maher to support a position. If he ever had an original thought, it would die of loneliness.
And that's because it wouldn't want to hang out in Hcap's dark attic for a second!
Old 02-04-2018, 02:07 PM   #264
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Trump certainly has the authority to declassify and should bring the truth out in the light. Then after he takes the heat from the press, he can remind the lamestream media that he is simply following in the Anointed Onje's footsteps of having a totally transparent administration.
Of course he has the authority, but because you can do something it is not always the best idea to do it.

Trump had the power to fire Comey, but look what happened as a result of Trump exercising his Constitutional power. We now have an investigation about Comey's firing. For this reason Trump should not exercise his authority to declassify the material, on his own.

The dems are hoping for an obstruction of justice charge, but that will never happen. Rosenstein wrote the recommendation to fire Comey, based on grounds for termination. Per Rosenstein, Comey was fired for cause and not to obstruct justice. There is no case for obstruction, based on Rosenstein's recommendation and the President exercising his Constitutional authority.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2018, 02:38 PM   #265
davew

Quote:
Of course he has the authority, but because you can do something it is not always the best idea to do it.

Trump had the power to fire Comey, but look what happened as a result of Trump exercising his Constitutional power. We now have an investigation about Comey's firing. For this reason Trump should not exercise his authority to declassify the material, on his own.

The dems are hoping for an obstruction of justice charge, but that will never happen. Rosenstein wrote the recommendation to fire Comey, based on grounds for termination. Per Rosenstein, Comey was fired for cause and not to obstruct justice. There is no case for obstruction, based on Rosenstein's recommendation and the President exercising his Constitutional authority.
What? I thought it was supposed to be about collusion with Russia to manipulate the election in 2016.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2018, 02:54 PM   #266
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
NO, I think Maher and SNL are sarcastic and funny. Trump, Nunes and the asskissing toadies on the right are the joke
Old 02-04-2018, 04:04 PM   #267
boxcar

Quote:

'scuse me but I'm not following your logic. What does obstruction of justice have to do with declassifying material? Only part of my tongue was in my cheek when I said Trump could appeal to Obama's touted "ideal" ( ) of transparency in government. (Nothing like throwing the cow dung right back at your opponents!). Trump can easily portray himself as the knight in shining armor (just by his actions and a few words) because he's out to save the precious Constitution that the Dems love so much by shining the bright light of truth on this sordid affair. And the real megabytes of irony here is that the Obama Administration is the number one culprit behind all this because Obama was terrified of the prospects of a Trump presidential victory since that would give Trump access to very secret and/or classified documents that Obama never wanted anyone in the opposition party to see, most especially the Swamp Cleaner! This is the real reason (I strongly believe) behind all the fake charges against Trump.

By the way, I would heartily recommend that you (and everyone else with an open mind) listen to the vid of Dan Bongino that DaveW posted here a few days ago. Bongino does an excellent job of laying all this out with timelines, motives, the roles of the characters, etc. But it is complicated. It's complicated because Obama and Friends went into panic mode after the election because they needed desperately to cover their butts on quite a bit of foreign affairs and policies stuff. The last thing they dreamed was that someone like Trump would actually have access to secret and/or classified materials that would expose their corruption!

Trump right now is sitting tall in the cat-bird seat. He's literally in the command chair of the ship. If he plays his cards right, he can use the mighty guns on his battleship to do more than a little damage to the Dems. And they know it! He's not only the guy with the finger on the button, but his hands and eyes are also in very secret files. Obama Files!

Bongino at one point of his presentation basically ask this dual question (to paraphrase). The question has to do with how classified data is kept and where it is kept, and how highly classified material is compartmentalized etc. The question he asks is this:

Is the material at the White House because it is classified OR was the material designated as classified to keep it hidden in the White House? (Yes, some classified materials are actually kept at the White House.) HINT: The trip that Nunez took to the WH to see Trump (and very likely much more than just Trump) was a huge turning point in the Trump coups attempt because you might recall that right after that visit is when Nunez revealed that the whole Russian collusion narrative was phony and that there was a lot more going on than this.

Anyhow...I have already digressed too much. Back on point. Trump at some point needs to take control of his own destiny and destroy the pirates who are trying to sink his ship. As president, it is fully within his power to release what he wants. I'm not suggesting that he do this nilly-willy but that he should surround himself with some very sharp advisors and lawyers to help him sort all this complicated mess out. And then drop bombs strategically. Hopefully, Trump is beginning to understand that the real enemies of America are within our borders, and that we've been actually fighting a "civil war" for decades -- that has now only come to a head because Trump was never supposed to have been elected President of the United States and be in the position to unearth more than a few very dirty secrets about Obama and Hillary.

Last edited by boxcar; 02-04-2018 at 04:05 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2018, 05:12 PM   #268
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I say declassify everything - I see nothing in it that would harm national security - that is the big lie DC uses on us all the time.

BS.

Release it all, let the chips fall where they may. NO ONE is too important to crash and burn.

And lets also release the SPECIFIC ACTIONS the RUSSIANS used to interfere with the election. So far, I have not seen anyone list just what was done that makes any sense.

Last edited by Tom; 02-04-2018 at 05:13 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2018, 05:48 PM   #269
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I say declassify everything - I see nothing in it that would harm national security - that is the big lie DC uses on us all the time.

BS.

Release it all, let the chips fall where they may. NO ONE is too important to crash and burn.

And lets also release the SPECIFIC ACTIONS the RUSSIANS used to interfere with the election. So far, I have not seen anyone list just what was done that makes any sense.
It may not be as simple as that, Tom; for Trump could be tossing out the baby with the wash water. It very likely there's lot of dirty stuff mixed in with legitimate intell. But in principle, I think Trump could still do an awful lot of damage to the dimwits just by separating the wheat from the chaff and revealing the contents of the latter.
Old 02-04-2018, 05:54 PM   #270
elysiantraveller

Interesting that Gowdy, Wenstrup, and Hurd, three Republicans who sit on the House Intel Committee do not think the memo does anything to clear Trump or the investigation...

I'm sure all the Deep State Whistleblowers will have some sort of retort.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: