Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-14-2021, 09:30 AM   #61
Waquoit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
They could come in any night of the week and take over cities.

I'm too damn old and beat up to carry a rifle

And stupid apparently. Who is they? Iran? China? "They" are not coming. But keep playing the ponies please.
Waquoit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2021, 09:40 AM   #62
Waquoit

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Our enemies...the ones the left became so concerned about in 2016 (which marked a huge shift compared to when Obama was lecturing Mitt Romney about Russia being of LITTLE CONCERN), have us right where they need us...divided...weak...and on an extreme DOWNSLIDE into SHITHOLIVILLE.
That's why the country voted overwhelmingly democratic. The GOP drives US into shitholville then the Dems clean up the mess. Rinse, repeat. But don't worry, democrats care about everyone. Not like Trump who bragged about screwing over blue states.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:42 AM   #63
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

“You better start swimmin’ or you’ll sink like a stone, for the times they are-a-changin”
-Bob Dylan

The old stodgy guard, represented by many on this site, doesn’t like the way our country is changing...but you can’t stop it, no matter how much you bitch, kick and scream. A younger generation is taking control, and they have a new way of doing things...so you’d be better off taking Dylan’s advice, or live out the rest of your days as an angry old buzzard (like Tom, who’s already there)
Old 01-14-2021, 09:47 AM   #64
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waquoit View Post
The good news is that all you old bigots are dying off and not being replaced. That's bad for horse racing but good for the country.
I have no problem with bigots dying off and not being replaced. Works for me. Felt that way 40 years ago and still do today. What exactly that has to do with this discussion, I am not sure. But I am certain you will explain as you have with every other post in this discussion. "Your nuts, your a bigot, your a pussy, your stupid.........."
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2021, 09:57 AM   #65
Waquoit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Old people - like me - do remember the good old days. According to the left, the old white guys need to die.
[/INDENT]
Of all the silly stuff you said this thread, this may be the silliest. The good old days weren't the good old days if you were gay, black or female. But hey, Dave's America isn't about those folks is it?

And it was all you assholes on the right that wouldn't wear masks despite the threat COVID posed to the elderly. That's why more old people died then needed to. And you say that the left wants old people to die? Screw you. Who do you think works in your nursing homes and rehab facilities actually providing the care? Liberals that's who. Righties are all collecting disability and storming the Capitol.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:00 AM   #66
Waquoit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
I have no problem with bigots dying off and not being replaced. Works for me. Felt that way 40 years ago and still do today. What exactly that has to do with this discussion, I am not sure. But I am certain you will explain as you have with every other post in this discussion. "Your nuts, your a bigot, your a pussy, your stupid.........."
Truth is a defense for those words. I noticed you had no problem with "Liberals should be hunted". In fact, you seem to agree.

Last edited by Waquoit; 01-14-2021 at 10:01 AM.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:27 AM   #67
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
Of all the silly stuff you said this thread, this may be the silliest. The good old days weren't the good old days if you were gay, black or female. But hey, Dave's America isn't about those folks is it?

And it was all you assholes on the right that wouldn't wear masks despite the threat COVID posed to the elderly. That's why more old people died then needed to. And you say that the left wants old people to die? Screw you. Who do you think works in your nursing homes and rehab facilities actually providing the care? Liberals that's who. Righties are all collecting disability and storming the Capitol.
You don't get it.

And with all your name calling and hatred you just prove the point.

You have chosen to be a LIBERAL American instead of an American.

I'm not "anti-liberal."
I've said again and again that we need BOTH sides of the spectrum.

What we don't need is the one-party system that is coming.

That's what this thread is about.
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2021, 10:56 AM   #68
Waquoit

Quote:
You don't get it.

I'm not "anti-liberal."

I like how some wing-nut says "Liberals need to be hunted" and others agree; meanwhile a liberal calls crazy "stupid" and it's "hatred".

Liberal Americans are the real Americans. They are the one that fought the revolution and led the fight for anything good that Americans brag about.

Your screed on balance read like some you learned at Trump University. Balance isn't a magic concept, at a minimum it requires good faith from both parties. The GOP doesn't traffic in good faith. We saw that with Obamacare and everything Obama. The party of NO. This "Stop the Steal" is 100% bad faith and I just assumed everyone is playing along, not breaking "kayfabe". But folks actually believe it! How do you engage with insanity? Don't you Trumpers resent what he's done to you?

Dave, you are gonna be fine. The good guys are in charge now, the adults. Saying liberals want you to die is stupid.

Last edited by Waquoit; 01-14-2021 at 11:04 AM.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:36 AM   #69
boxcar

Quote:
You don't get it.

I'm not "anti-liberal."

The only side we need is the one that subscribes to the biblical principles that were incorporated into the Constitution by the Founders.
Old 01-14-2021, 11:48 AM   #70
davew

Quote:
That's why the country voted overwhelmingly democratic. The GOP drives US into shitholville then the Dems clean up the mess. Rinse, repeat. But don't worry, democrats care about everyone. Not like Trump who bragged about screwing over blue states.
Please define 'overwhelmingly' - and are you just referring to your utopia city/state?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2021, 11:52 AM   #71
Poindexter

Quote:
Truth is a defense for those words. I noticed you had no problem with "Liberals should be hunted". In fact, you seem to agree.

Don't agree at all, but I don't go all forum police (I am not averse to it I just sort of lost interest in doing it) when people are venting on the internet. Over 90% of my family are liberals. Do I want them hunted? I try to discuss points and issues and not worry about somebody going over the top in their reaction to what is happening. I don't call out Tom or some of the others and I do not call out others from your side who have been here. Politics are emotional and if I get involved in a subject I try to stay within the line of the discussion and stick with the issues of the subject in hand. The only reason I called you out was because your posts were nothing but insults. No facts, no opinions. What is the point of that. Now at least your backing up what you are saying with your opinion and why you feel how you feel. You have a right to your opinion whether I agree with it or disagree with it.

I am glad you have a big concern for women and black people and other minorities and homosexuals and transsexuals and everyone else. I agree with you that they should not have to deal with hatred and bigotry and bullying and should have the same rights as everyone else. If the world becomes a better place for all of these groups at least that will mean that something good came out of 2020. Even if some of these groups are benefiting now from the actions of the left (not claiming they are or aren't-as that is a different subject) does not mean that they will benefit from the actions of the left down the road. That is the point you are missing. Today's democratic leaders are out for one thing right now. Power. They will play anyone to get it and they will turn on those same groups at a whim once they get the power they want. This country was built off of balance of power and the left it attacking that with every move they make. They got what they want. Trump is out of office in a week they have control of the congress and that should be enough but as you keep seeing, it isn't. They want it all and at the expense of your liberties and my liberties. You may think that everything is fine and dandy now, but if the left gets the power they want, somewhere down the line you will be asking yourself why did I let this happen.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2021, 11:57 AM   #72
Secretariat

Quote:
Where are the LIBERAL responses?
Here's a couple of liberal responses:

“The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack. Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President. The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not. There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States of his office and his oath to the Constitution. I will vote to impeach the President."

Liz Cheney, Head of the House Republican Caucus, Third Ranking Republican

“Madam Speaker, let me be clear, last week’s violent attack on the Capitol was undemocratic, un-American and criminal. Violence is never a legitimate form of protest. Freedom of speech and assembly under the constitution is rooted in non-violence. Yet the violent mob that descended upon this body was neither peaceful nor democratic. It acted to disrupt Congress’s constitutional responsibility….Some say the riots were caused by Antifa. There was absolutely no evidence of that. And conservatives should be the first to say so….Let’s be clear. Joe Biden will be sworn in as President of the United States in one week because he won the election… The President bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.

Kevin McCarthy, House Minority Leader

Immediately after the attack, a poll was conducted by YouGov in which 45% of Republicans actually approved of the attack referenced above by the two wild eyed liberals. So let's stop the supposedly righteous indignation.
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2021, 12:06 PM   #73
Vinnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
No. it was taken down by a shitload of leftist crooks. Eventually history will tell that. Its really quite simple.
Excellent post Marshall:

Best President in my lifetime and a non-politician to boot. Look at what the Lunatics and Vermin within the political spectrum did to him. Virtually all of them carry the burden of fault within the current political climate or status of things in this country. It really is very sad, however, it will come to light over time.

Vinnie

"All Human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method"- F. Kafka
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2021, 12:13 PM   #74
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
What drugs are you on?
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-14-2021, 12:20 PM   #75
MargieRose

Quote:
I like how some wing-nut says "Liberals need to be hunted" and others agree; meanwhile a liberal calls crazy "stupid" and it's "hatred".

Liberal Americans are the real Americans. They are the one that fought the revolution and led the fight for anything good that Americans brag about.

Your screed on balance read like some you learned at Trump University. Balance isn't a magic concept, at a minimum it requires good faith from both parties. The GOP doesn't traffic in good faith. We saw that with Obamacare and everything Obama. The party of NO. This "Stop the Steal" is 100% bad faith and I just assumed everyone is playing along, not breaking "kayfabe". But folks actually believe it! How do you engage with insanity? Don't you Trumpers resent what he's done to you?

Dave, you are gonna be fine. The good guys are in charge now, the adults. Saying liberals want you to die is stupid.
Oprah once spewed that a complete transformation won't be possible until the older generation completely dies off. Bet you can't wait.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: