Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-15-2017, 11:49 AM   #226
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
The short period since this election has convinced me that I've been naive for 58 years. I now think it will be virtually impossible to clean up the mess in Washington democratically. It will require a violent revolution. I'm not sure what's going to trigger it, when it will occur, or whether the good guys or bad guys will win, My best guess is that when the establishment finally loses control of the paper monetary system and the economy gets really bad, the level of unemployment, hunger, crime, and disease will get so high, people are going to take up arms against politicians, media heads, Wall St and bank executives, central bankers and the super wealthy. If I'm alive to see it (and I suspect I might be), I won't be one of the people turning to violence, but I will not be cheering or working against them.
I think your right. I think we may see it in our lifetime. And I'm 51 lol. But I would highly recommend you pick a team because it's not gonna be pretty. And make sure you pick the right one lol. And that isn't hard to decipher
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2017, 12:07 PM   #227
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Didn't I say "just a matter of time"?
You mean, stretch it out over his entire 4 years so that they might have a chance in 2020?

You don't mean like "they actually have something and are just dotting the i's and crossing the t's?"

Because if that were so, Hillary would be President right now, because all of this would have come out long ago.

Remember, Trump is the biggest idiot in the world. So, the biggest idiot in the world shouldn't be so hard to investigate and uncover the "big lie/big news" that will bury him once and for all.

Face it, there is no there, there. If there was, it would have come out long ago when everyone started looking, as soon as they realized this guy was going to win the nomination.

I mean, they trudged out all those women to claim he hit on them inappropriately...where are all the witnesses claiming he colluded with Russia? No front page NYT story? Where are they all hiding? Why aren't they coming out of the woodwork by now?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2017, 07:04 PM   #228
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
How can it be obstruction of justice when the investigation is moving on, not on one, but THREE different fronts?
The same way he is covering up a crime that doesn't exist.
The left needs no basis in reality for anything.

The is ONLY ONE crime that we know was committed, and that is the outing of Michael Flynn. The ONLY crime with any proof it exists.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:24 PM   #229
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
The same way he is covering up a crime that doesn't exist.
The left needs no basis in reality for anything.

The is ONLY ONE crime that we know was committed, and that is the outing of Michael Flynn. The ONLY crime with any proof it exists.

That is how they divert attention away from themselves....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-15-2017, 11:27 PM   #230
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You mean, stretch it out over his entire 4 years so that they might have a chance in 2020?
This will all be resolved long before 2020 and you are not going to like the results.

You don't mean like "they actually have something and are just dotting the i's and crossing the t's?"
It's a lot more complicated than just dotting i's and crossing t's. The fact that they have yet to announce any indictments yet is totally meaningless.

Because if that were so, Hillary would be President right now, because all of this would have come out long ago.
The basics did come out long ago, it's too bad that so many people refused to see it. On the other hand, it would be wrong to base an electoral decision on something that was yet to be proven.

Remember, Trump is the biggest idiot in the world. So, the biggest idiot in the world shouldn't be so hard to investigate and uncover the "big lie/big news" that will bury him once and for all.
Ever heard of the term, "Idiot savant?" Trump may be an idiot in a lot of areas, yet be smart in self preservation.

Face it, there is no there, there. If there was, it would have come out long ago when everyone started looking, as soon as they realized this guy was going to win the nomination.

I mean, they trudged out all those women to claim he hit on them inappropriately...where are all the witnesses claiming he colluded with Russia? No front page NYT story? Where are they all hiding? Why aren't they coming out of the woodwork by now?
Two completely different scenarios. The women Trump assaulted were victims. It was in their best interest to come forward. The Russians were co conspirators. Why would they come forward?
Old 05-16-2017, 12:02 AM   #231
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The Russians were co conspirators.
Where is the evidence?

Americans questioned the legitimacy of the last Russian election, and of Putin as the winner. Putin was not very happy about that and was looking for revenge. The Russians obviously thought that Hillary would win, which is why they went after her campaign, to discredit her election.

If Trump won, all the better, because they felt that Trump would be better for them than Hillary, but at the time they thought that would just be icing on the cake.
Old 05-16-2017, 01:43 AM   #232
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Two completely different scenarios. The women Trump assaulted were victims. It was in their best interest to come forward. The Russians were co conspirators. Why would they come forward?
Trump assaulted someone?
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 01:45 AM   #233
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89 View Post
Trump assaulted someone?
Insulted. The terms are identical for snowflakes.
Old 05-16-2017, 06:48 AM   #234
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Insulted. The terms are identical for snowflakes.
Watching the meltdowns is much more than amusing and disgusting.

You know being totally voluntary.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 08:53 AM   #235
dkithore

I think the significant news is not about Russians but the fradulent voting that has happened. today I heard that in the state of NC courts have upheld the the current law "no ID required to vote". There are several states in this group. Dems are happy about it of course. But there is a way to stop illegal voting from happening without the courts approval. That is the feds can post ICE agents at random spots to instill fear of God in their hearts to even try committing a fraud. Especially in California and New York.

Is it discrimination? Perhaps. I am hoping that such tactics may not be warranted if ICE continues to do the excellent job.
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 09:42 AM   #236
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Not the Russians you simple man. The people on THIS SIDE that Trump had on his team conspiring with the Ruskies.

Are you telling me Trump did all this solo? Where are his "associates" coming out to sing like birds to avoid prosecution? You know, get their share of witness protection and immunity? I mean, this is all inevitable if I am to believe you and the hardcore left...

I guess you're still in denial. If you thought 2016 was bad, 2020 is going to devastate you.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 10:12 AM   #237
Ocala Mike

Comey Fired

PA = Pathetic Apologists.

When the RAT's (Republicans Against Trump) start abandoning ship, there won't be enough lifeboats.

You know it will soon be over; they're starting to call Trump a "lifelong Democrat."
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 10:31 AM   #238
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If you thought 2016 was bad, 2020 is going to devastate you.
If the melodrama soap serial that appears each week centering about Trump's White House continues much longer, the electorate will change the channel before 2020.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 10:42 AM   #239
classhandicapper

So much is being leaked to the press that if the IC had any real evidence of Trump's collusion with the Russians related to the election, it would have been leaked by now. There's NO evidence.

What we are probably looking at is that businessmen in the Trump organization and possibly even Trump have done legitimate business in Russia, which of course is a corrupt country. So to do business you also probably have to become mildly involved with some unsavory characters. Think of it as similar to getting construction done in NYC or Atlantic City. You think Trump has never dealt with mafia characters to get his jobs done? I'd bet anything he has and so has everyone else in his position. But that kind of unavoidable part of doing business in a corrupt world is vastly different than secret meetings with Putin or his associates on how to throw the election.
Old 05-16-2017, 06:03 PM   #240
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
PA = Pathetic Apologists.

When the RAT's (Republicans Against Trump) start abandoning ship, there won't be enough lifeboats.

You know it will soon be over; they're starting to call Trump a "lifelong Democrat."
Nice rant.
Was it supposed have some relevance to this thread?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: