Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-23-2017, 09:40 PM   #121
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
No surprise you think your guy won.
And YOU call people insane or ignorant???
Brother, that ain't Hillary sleeping in the WH every night.

Mind if I watch your meltdown?
Old 02-23-2017, 09:40 PM   #122
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
People who support sanctuary cities are not filt to be Americans.
That is who should "mass rounded up" moved out.

Insane for call Denver what it it?
You should lead the line out of here.

Mile high toilet bowl.
Unflushed.
I'm not going to argue about sanctuary cities because frankly I don't care. I have a feeling you think it means something different than what it does. I believe you think it means the cities are willing to "hide" immigrants from the feds, which is nothing close to what it means. And I'm sure you have no clue that support for many sanctuary cities originates in the police departments who realize if they are seen as a threat to any group they have major policing problems.

No, I don't think you are insane because of your stance on Denver. One of us has lived in Western NY for a few years and lived in Denver and knows the difference between the two places, and it ain't you. As I've said, not having a clue certainly doesn't stop you from ranting. No, you earned the label after years and years of lunacy about pretty much every topic. You never find any middle ground, you never see more than one side of any issue, and anyone who disagrees gets an upchuck of abuse. And somehow you feel entitled to call for insane things like moving all Americans who support sanctuary cities to - I don't know where. Coming from a rational person it could be taken as hyperbole to make a point. But from you, I think you actually believe that. That is what puts you in the irrational camp. You might be the angriest, most hateful person I've ever run into.
HalvOnHorseracing is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2017, 09:50 PM   #123
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Justify all your, want but I know exactly what a sanctuary city is, and I know a guy is dead because the worthless authorities in Denver refused to cooperate with ICE. Spin it any way you want, but sanctuary cities are dead wrong.

And those who support them belong in jail.
Trump would do well to send in the Army to take over those cites - martial law.

So go see what President Hillary has to say about it.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:56 PM   #124
LottaKash

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing View Post
You misunderstood me.

." As in, you believe we shouldn't let anyone in at all.

Perhaps I did misunderstand you, my apology if that is necessary...

Tho, I have never said as you believe I do, that we shouldn't let anyone in at all...

Hey, as a believing Christian, I strongly advocate clothing and feeding anyone in this world that has this urgent need of such things... Send the goods, I say... Simply, just help, not adopt them...

HOH, modern day Islam is not their Father's Islam any longer, just in case that you hadn't notice, I would remind you of that...

Modern Day Islam has become so hateful, vengeful and evil....There are so many young restless people that have converted to these atrocities, as if that should, somehow, be ok with us....Bullcrap!

They hate us, want to kill us, chop our heads off because we are Christians, or that we won't submit to their insane ways.. but we shouldn't worry about that?....I do...

HOH, sometimes your long lasting posts have me wondering what stance or position you take in the serious matters of our safety....You, to me at least, seem to straddle the fence in many of your posts when it seems to suit your particular post....

And, I also find that you are often very condescending a bit, when you make statements to certain people here that offer often strong or emotional outtakes on their point of view...Calling people morons or insane just seems to be just plain too judgmental to me...

There are many dangerous persons out there that want to do harm here...We have much historical evidence in that regard lately... Like a lot, in recent times...

We have every right to know who these people are....

Heck, they even quarantine racehorses before they are let into this country to race....So, why not "potentially dangerous people....Vette the F... out of them...!!!
Old 02-23-2017, 10:05 PM   #125
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
While Tom has moved to the completely bat-shit crazy category - and I say that as objectively and without malice as possible - you unfortunately still anchor the moron wing of PA. What I find most fascinating is how being clueless is often such a point of pride for you.
Yeah, no malice there at all. Maybe I missed it, but where did Curtis call you names like moron and clueless?

And you probably think you're open-minded, right?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2017, 10:17 PM   #126
no breathalyzer
Veteran

It blows my mind the way some people think out there in the world ... information needs to be made more available and media needs to be held accountable ... ignorance is bliss .. and the people that have not have the slightest clue seem to be the most vocal and disruptive... I just wish politics would stay out of my music . sports , entertainment ect..... I'm so sick of politics in general.. people are stuck in their beliefs and no matter what people aren't going to change how they view the world.. It is a much divided world at the moment. with the media leading a very false narrative

Last edited by no breathalyzer; 02-23-2017 at 10:23 PM.
no breathalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2017, 10:35 PM   #127
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaKash View Post
Perhaps I did misunderstand you, my apology if that is necessary...

Tho, I have never said as you believe I do, that we shouldn't let anyone in at all...

Hey, as a believing Christian, I strongly advocate clothing and feeding anyone in this world that has this urgent need of such things... Send the goods, I say... Simply, just help, not adopt them...

HOH, modern day Islam is not their Father's Islam any longer, just in case that you hadn't notice, I would remind you of that...

Modern Day Islam has become so hateful, vengeful and evil....There are so many young restless people that have converted to these atrocities, as if that should, somehow, be ok with us....Bullcrap!

They hate us, want to kill us, chop our heads off because we are Christians, or that we won't submit to their insane ways.. but we shouldn't worry about that?....I do...

HOH, sometimes your long lasting posts have me wondering what stance or position you take in the serious matters of our safety....You, to me at least, seem to straddle the fence in many of your posts when it seems to suit your particular post....

And, I also find that you are often very condescending a bit, when you make statements to certain people here that offer often strong or emotional outtakes on their point of view...Calling people morons or insane just seems to be just plain too judgmental to me...

There are many dangerous persons out there that want to do harm here...We have much historical evidence in that regard lately... Like a lot, in recent times...

We have every right to know who these people are....

Heck, they even quarantine racehorses before they are let into this country to race....So, why not "potentially dangerous people....Vette the F... out of them...!!!
I'm not sure how much clearer I could have been. Vet them thoroughly. No problem with that. It takes years currently. I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone could have come to the conclusion I wanted to just open the floodgates. I also said, I don't know anyone in this country who advocates for open borders, especially as it pertains to people from the Middle East.

I've also agreed that there is a clear faction of Muslims who are incorrigible people. I also have no problem not letting them settle here. But

Actually when I said something about not letting anyone in, it was in response to another poster, not you.

I can only tell you that in my community - not necessarily my neighborhood - there are a lot of people of Muslim faith who fled hellish situations in Africa and have been good citizens here. It tells me that there are immigrants who deserve the dream that America has represented from its inception. That's not closing my eyes to the problem of radicalized terrorists. That's a recognition that the best of America is far, far better than the best of ISIS or the Taliban. I don't care how you do it, but I'm fine with figuring out how to do it. I won't adopt the position that all, or even most Muslims are inherently interested in beheadings and killing Christians, but that doesn't mean I don't recognize those people exist.
Old 02-23-2017, 10:41 PM   #128
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

If we let them in, then at least send them to Denver.

Ah, Curtis....you and me, we is deplorable!
But at least we know who won the election.
Halv and Stinkny haven't come to grips with that yet!

Last edited by Tom; 02-23-2017 at 10:45 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2017, 10:52 PM   #129
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yeah, no malice there at all. Maybe I missed it, but where did Curtis call you names like moron and clueless?

And you probably think you're open-minded, right?
Curtis was personal in his posts. There was the rant about Denver (turd this and turd that). There was the taunt calling me a girl and suggesting Tom was the winner of the discussion. The fact that he didn't use the magic words doesn't reduce the enmity. I'm not sure what the correct word is for believing Denver is a liberal bastion and in the Pacific Northwest, but next time I'll spend more time trying to think of that word.

Actually, I'm not open-minded about people who aren't open minded.

Back in my working days I said, don't make it personal and I won't take it personal. I have no problem having civil discussions if someone wants to have civil discussions.
Old 02-23-2017, 11:19 PM   #130
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Justify all your, want but I know exactly what a sanctuary city is, and I know a guy is dead because the worthless authorities in Denver refused to cooperate with ICE. Spin it any way you want, but sanctuary cities are dead wrong.
That is not exactly what happened. The person you probably refer to, Ever Valles, was arrested last October on several charges, including possession of a weapon and vehicle theft. While in the Denver jail, agents with ICE asked jailers to notify them to be on hand for his release so they could take him into federal custody. The Sheriff's Department did that. Valles posted bond, and he was released before agents arrived. The reason? ICE didn't have a warrant and courts have prevented jails from holding immigrants in the absence of one. Valles subsequently killed a man during a robbery at a light rail station.

So once again you don't have the story right, most likely because you only read alt-right publications. ICE screwed that one up, not Denver.

And again, you don't understand what sanctuary city means. When an illegal is jailed, ICE is informed. They decide if they want to come pick up the illegal. Sanctuary city does NOT mean you don't tell ICE you have an illegal, and it doesn't mean you shield illegals. In Denver, as in most of the 200 sanctuary cities, it means local funds would not be allocated to enforce federal immigration law, not that they won't let the feds enforce federal law or cooperate with them by informing them when illegals are taken into custody.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:35 AM   #131
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Curtis was personal in his posts. There was the rant about Denver (turd this and turd that). There was the taunt calling me a girl and suggesting Tom was the winner of the discussion. The fact that he didn't use the magic words doesn't reduce the enmity. I'm not sure what the correct word is for believing Denver is a liberal bastion and in the Pacific Northwest, but next time I'll spend more time trying to think of that word.

Actually, I'm not open-minded about people who aren't open minded.

Back in my working days I said, don't make it personal and I won't take it personal. I have no problem having civil discussions if someone wants to have civil discussions.
Oh, well, he called you a girl...that's enough for me...carry on.
Old 02-24-2017, 10:48 AM   #132
cj's dad

Quote:
Oh, well, he called you a girl...that's enough for me...carry on.
No I did not. What I posted was "your girl (meaning Hilary) lost, and my guy won "
Old 02-24-2017, 10:51 AM   #133
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtisontheBay View Post
No I did not. What I posted was "your girl (meaning Hilary) lost, and my guy won "
Well, this changes everything then. What say you Halv?
Old 02-24-2017, 10:56 AM   #134
cj's dad

[QUOTE=HalvOnHorseracing;2124944]
Quote:
I was wrong. You're not a moron. You're insane.
Re: post #96. I did not post that,. I do not know how that became attributed to me!
Old 02-24-2017, 11:20 AM   #135
HalvOnHorseracing

Quote:
Well, this changes everything then. What say you Halv?
Well now that he says it, it makes sense. Sometimes the medium creates issues with clarity. Had I gotten it right the first time, it would have all turned out differently. If I knew which one was he sheepish emoticon, I'd use it.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: